9

Author POV
"please sangyeon... let me be free at least today...", hyunra begged. "no", he replied as he focused back on reading news on his phone.

"one question, you won't release me because i know your identity right?", she asked and he nodded his head, not bothering looking at her.

"i will join your mafia group then"

he immediately looked at her with his widened eyes. "whether you accept me or not, i don't mind. but i must go out today, im quitting my job and meeting my family too. i won't talk about you all nor expose you all. bye", she walked away, leaving the leader blinking his eyes with his blank face.

"whoa i can't believe that bold of her. why did eric even met this girl", he scoffed as he ran through his hair with his free hand.

-

"hyunjun you don't have plan today right?", she asked as the boy on another line hummed. "why?", he asked. "let's go out for a sibling date", she said and clicked her tongue.

"oohh sounds interesting! are you doing this to piss off your boyfriend huh?", he asked. "of course no, i don't even have a boyfriend okay!", she shouted as she got embarrassed by his words. "eyy don't be embarrassed, just tell me everything~", he sang.

"i swear to god you're doomed when i arrive home", she hung up as she scoffed. she is now on her way back to home after quitting her job. walking pass the spot where she met eric, a thin smile plastered on her face as she sighed. only if i never walked to there and helped him...

she unlocked the door as she walked into the house casually. "im back~", she sang as she throw herself on the couch. "this is really, home", she sighed again.

"oh? our daughter~", her mom walked to her as they hugged. "aigoo i missed you so much hyunra~", she patted on her daughter's back. "missed you too uwu my best mother!", she pouted. "look who's finally back", they broke the hug as hyunra looked at her brother who's opening his arm widely waiting for her to come to him.

"aigoo hyunjun~", she threw herself to him with her arms wide opened. "noona~ did you know how lonely was i alone in house whenever mom and dad went to work hmm?!", he whined as they broke the hug. "aigoo im sorry for that then~ where's mr hur?", she asked. she never called her own father dad like other children does.

"oh he's on his company", her mom replied. "have you eaten? should i make breakfast for you? or do you want early lunch?", her mom asked. "no need mrs hur, i am bringing my dear brother out today. you can go date with your mr hur", she said.

"you're abandoning me already hmm hur hyunra", her mom pinched her daughter's cheek. "no way mom~ its just your daughter missed her brother too much~", she whined.

"okay okay have fun you two hmm~" the two adults nodded their head. "wait lemme get change first", he said as the siblings went upstairs. she walked to her own room and she plopped herself on her bed. "i missed my bed so much", she sighed.

'should i bring anything to there?', she thought. 'eyy no way, if i do they will thought im moving out', she shook her head. "are you done?", she walked near to hyunjun's room as she asked.

the door opened and revealed a boy as he winked to his sister, "done~" she chuckled softly as she elbowed him, "i really wonder why are you single" "i wonder too", he said. linking arm to arm, they went out of the house.

-

"why are we here when it's Saturday", hyunjae asked. the boyz are gathered in sangyeon's office.

"hyunra, she said she wants to join our mafia group", sangyeon said and left half of the boyz startled with mouths wide opened while others widened their eyes.