18

Author POV
for her... she thinks no one knows...

but...

"don't you think it's weird that she asked you to cancel the trainings with you?", younghoon asked hyunjae. hyunjae shook his head, "maybe she's just as lazy as i do", he winked as he took a sip of his water.

younghoon went to hyunra's room when she left for lunch. he widened his eyes as he saw something, bandages with bloods under a piece of paper. 'she probably got hurt on her last outing...', he thought as he went to sangyeon.

"hyung when was hyunra's last outing?", he asked. "when i was out too, what's the matter?", sangyeon replied as he looked at the younger. "she got hurt, i think", younghoon replied as he sat on the couch inside his office.

"what?"

"she had bandages with bloods on her room's trashcan"

"b-but..."

"and that's the point!!! did people already know that she's one of us?"

the two of them went silence.

"did you know who she met?", younghoon asked as sangyeon shook his head. "she didn't tell me, darn it" "do you think anyone will know?", younghoon asked.

"changmin, or eric... maybe haknyeon? she and haknyeon got closer too", sangyeon said. "we should probably ask them"

still didn't get any result from asking the three of them since no one knows. they can only kept their guessing on her injuries from the fact that people already knew her as a the boyz mafia member.

-

"hyunra be careful okay?", haknyeon muttered softly to the girl before she got off the car with others. she turned back as she nodded and gave him a warm smile, "i will..."

she left the car without suspecting anything. "did something happen to her?", jacob asked, who seemed to notice haknyeon's worry. "you don't know hyung? she got h-", his mouth got covered by changmin with his hand.

"o-oh uh she got a bit flu and he just worried about her, nothing much to worry hyung!", changmin said.

chanhee and kevin who didn't know the context along with jacob are confused but believed them. while younghoon sighed silently in relieve. changmin whispered into haknyeon's ear, "we said that to not leak it right hak"

"oh, sorry", haknyeon mouthed as changmin continue his work with chanhee on hacking.

the car filled with silent as they monitoring the situation. they managed to get this mission done successfully in the end. without any member getting serious injury.

-

"home sweet home~!", kevin beamed as they got home.

everyone lied down on the couch and the floor mat as soon as they arrived. many sighs are heard, but the sighs are in relieved. "great work everyone!", sangyeon said with a wide smile as he sat up. everyone else slowly sat up as sangyeon start his 'speech'.

"thank you for the hardwork on today. the info we got about the person today, i will analyse it along with haknyeon and younghoon, will tell you about this person more when we got the hold of him."

everyone applaused as they went to their room and get rested.

-

fast forwarded to their next mission...

"this time, i don't care how or what, we must get this piece of information no matter what. this information from the club, is the most important piece to connect our missing puzzle, you got me?"

everyone nodded as sangyeon continued.

"this time, we will have to divide ourselves into four groups. 1st group, jacob and haknyeon, you two will be staying here. be ready to treat injuries when someone's back and keep an eye for us on our surroundings by drones, report to us whenever there's a red flag. 2nd group, juyeon and hyunra, you two will have to keep those important people distracted. 3rd group, chanhee, changmin and younghoon, hack the electric systems, cctv cameras and the lifts. me, hyunjae, kevin, sunwoo and eric, we all will search the whole building to find this file. everyone got it?"

they all nodded as group 3 are hacking the systems. once the cameras and lifts are done, group 2 and 4 got off the car while group 1 starting to fly the drones following them.

"remember what to do right jaeyoung?", juyeon halfly teased before parting their ways. "of course, minjae", she teased him back as they went to their target. minjae is juyeon's name during mission and the same thing goes to jaeyoung as hyunra's.

the bosses who were chatting are interrupted by juyeon, who started his mission.

"mind if i hang out with this... beautiful lady?", juyeon said as he wriggled his eyebrows towards the lady. the man stood up as he bowed, "no of course, ill take my leave first then miss kim" he then walked away, leaving the two of them.

"whats your name young lady?", juyeon asked as he took her hand and draw circles on her palm. "kim yeoju. how about you young man?", she replied as she took her hand away.

"choi minjae", he smiled.

"do you wanna... drink a bit with me? or do you wanna dance?", he asked. "let's drink i guess, i don't like dancing", she replied as she took a sip of her drink. juyeon raised his hand as he ordered alcohol for the two of them. 'her alcohol toleration isn't that high so i can make her drunk and leave her here', he thought.

as the another boss was about to go near to his room, hyunra pulled his wrist as he turned to her. "anything miss?", he asked.

"what a handsome man, can i drink with you, or make you happy today?", she winked. "sure, it's my pleasure to have such a gorgeous woman to serve me in a bad mood", he pulled her to the room where he always drink alcohol.

she gulped when she entered the room to see it's a suite. "i hope you don't mind to wait for the alcohol for a while", he said as he sat down while she just stand there, nodding.

"what are you doing lady? come here!", he patted his laps before pulling her to sit on his laps. he stroked her hair as he smelt it, "what's your name?"

"jo jaeyoung. how about you sir?"

"lee munjoon", she widened her eyes as he seemed to notice it. "what's wrong with my name?", he asked as he leaned closer to her. she just shook her head as she smiled, "a-ah i just thought that i heard your name from somewhere before"

"ah... yeah, i am the owner of this club", he replied.

"wow... i must be lucky to serve a vip like you sir lee", she said as she softly pushed him away and stood up. "just call me munjoon, and i will call you jaeyoung. is that okay?", he asked and she nodded. "anything you say munjoon", she sat on the opposite side.

group 4 are now searching the file around, "remember to be natural or else others will caught us easily", sangyeon whispered once again before they parted their ways. the five of them searched in different areas.

---

if tbz win on ingikayo today i will release one more part grr and omg their first win on music core yesterday + sangyeon vlive <3