special

a bit smut in this chapter in the beginning feel free to skip :D
Author POV
eric and hyunra are officially married.

(a.n: if u expected for the story about how they get married then im sorry pls imagine on ur own hxnaknzkxkx (:<)

they bought their own house and now are staying there.

they just finished watching a movie in the living room after eric came back from his work. "come here my wifey~", eric sang as he patted on his laps. hyunra went to sit on his laps as he started to play her hair.

"wifey oh my wifey.", he said as he gave her a kiss on her cheek.

he sniffed her hair, "your hair smells good."

"why are you being this cringy today eric?", she asked as she giggled. "i don't know, i feel so happy today.", he sneakily had his hand went to hers and interlocked them.

she smiled shyly as she turned to him.

"eric, you have nothing to do right?", she asked and he hummed as reply. she stood up and walked away, heading to their room. he was following her when she wanted to shut the door right in front of his face.

"oh? what are you going to do hyunra?", he asked as he wriggled his eyebrows. "ahhhh don't come innnnn.", she pouted.

"whyyyy? it's not like i never seen your body before mrs sohn.", he teased and she immediately closed the door, and even locked it.

he crossed his arms as he went back to sit on the couch, got upset.

soon she walked out of the room as she had her finger trailing his jawline. he was startled but not laying an eye on her.

"are you pissed off?", she whispered into his ears and pecked his cheek.

"aish even if im pissed i can't even stay that for long.", he said and turned to her. "w-whoa... mrs sohn who are you wearing this revealing to huh?", he questioned.

"for mr sohn

"for mr sohn.", she smirked.

"ohhhh, you're being naughty right now huh?"

he smirked back as he pushed her onto the couch and pinned her, got on top of her. he took off his own coat and threw on the ground. pulling off his necktie and threw it away, he attached his lips on hers hungrily.

"let's have fun today.", he said as his fingers slowly trailed to her shoulder and left both rope-like sleeve (?) hanging around her arms. she had her arms wrapped around his neck as they kept kissing.

as she was still grasping for air after breaking the kiss, he moved to her neck and start sucking her skin.

"eric.", she moaned.

he was satisfied and he wanted to hear more of her moaning. being evil he is, he had his cold fingers sliding through her inner thigh to her private part.