6

Author POV
"chanhee please be quick! she's in danger!!!", changmin said, he can't help but to be worried for her.

"almost almost!", chanhee said as the file is 65% moved. everyone prayed for the file to be moved faster. "hyunjae hyung i think you should go and help changmin hyung instead. in case one person is fighting many", haknyeon suggested. "okay got ya", hyunjae left the place and now kevin's drone is in charge.

she got an idea as she signalled him to come closer to her. "what's the matter? do you wanna give me a peck huh?", yoonsang said as he did as she asked for.

"i should be the one on top right?", he widened his eyes as she pushed him and got on top. "whoa what a bold move you did huh?", he scoffed and she smirked. 'oh it's about to have fun old hag', she thought.

"i just think that i should be the one serve you...", she said as she took his tie off. "what is she doing?!", jacob shouted as the four can see the scene. "is she going to...", juyeon got startled.

"no way...", changmin and eric heard them from the other line. "new fast!!!", changmin got panicked. "almost!!! 90!!!", chanhee shouted.

"yoonsang...", she called out. "yeah?", he asked. "you made me disgusted", she said as she tied his hands tightly with the tie she had. "w-what?!", he got struggled with the grip. she kicked his ball as he got wrapped with a blanket. he whined in pain as well as struggling to be free.

she evil laughed, "how dare you try to take my virginity huh?"

"t-then why are you here then?!" he asked, still struggling. she went to wear her necklace for the others to see what happened clearer. "my virginity, is for my boyfriend, not an old hag like you", she smirked as she fixed her clothes before left the room.

she immediately closed the door so no one can hear him. "oh by the way your boss said that he wanted to clear his mind for a while so please, don't enter the room or else he will get angry", she said to the bodyguard.

she smiled as she heard chanhee shouted, "done!" the file is finally fully moved, the 5 of them are now going back to the van. "yess that's how she should be!", kevin cheered. "good job hyunra!", juyeon said through the necklace for her to hear.

she smiled again as the bodyguard nodded his head. she turned her back to see changmin and hyunjae waving their hands. she ran to them and asked, "how did i do?"

"fantastic!", changmin cheered while hyunjae gave her a thumbs up. "haha thank you, let's go now", she said as the three of them left.

"yah! come here! fuck you bitch!!! where's the bodyguard?! yah!!! open the door and let me go!!!", yoonsang inside still shouting. the wall of the rooms are sound proof so he's unlucky. he grinning his teeth, "when i meet you again, i will let you suffer bitch! just wait for that day!"

a little did he know, he didn't even know her real name.

-

the boyz and the girl went out to celebrate their success.

they went to a restaurant. "whoa there's no one here...", hyunra exclaimed and some giggled. she looked at them with confusion, "what's so funny?"

"sangyeon hyung reserved the whole restaurant", changmin replied. she looked at sangyeon and the others, 'and that's why no one really heard about them... including me...'

they went into a room in the restaurant and get seated. "just choose whatever you want in the menu, i will be paying tonight!", sangyeon said with his smile as everyone else cheered. as they were waiting their food, they had some chit chat.

"is there anything you wanted to ask hyunra?", jacob asked. she just stared at them blankly and blinked her eyes. "just ask anything, you might not have the chance after then", younghoon said and she nodded her head.

"why are you all mafia?"

everyone stayed silent. 'did i ask the wrong question... or is it wrong timing...', she thought. "a-ah it's okay if you don't wan-"

"it's okay.", sangyeon said as hyunjae continued, "we became mafias to revenge for our fathers. our fathers got killed by the same person, his identity is so mysterious that no one knows. so we are trying to find out who and-"

"kill him?", she cut off hyunjae and asked. everyone else on the table nodded their head. "why don't you leave it to the police?", she asked. "police don't do justice", haknyeon replied and she nodded head as response.

"okay let's not ruin the mood, let's play a game!", eric cheered. "what game?", sunwoo asked. the two youngest look at each other as smrik appeared on their face. "just tell what game we are playing!", changmin said.

as eric was about to say something, the waiter came, with their food. "ah food is here! i guess we are not going to play the game then", chanhee teased the youngest one. eric pouted while sunwoo crossed his arm as chanhee sticked out his tongue. "i swear i will chop down your tongue if you're younger than me new hyung!", sunwoo joked as others laughed.

"noona?"

she looked up to see the unexpected person... hur hyunjun

"h-hyunjun?", she widened her eyes as she rubbed her eyes again and again to make sure. "it's me, noona", he smiled in relieved as he finally see her after days apart.

she immediately stood up as she went to hug her younger brother. her brother hugged her back. he throw her tons of question as they broke the hug, "where were you?! who are they?! where do you stay?!"

she just chuckled as she turned to the boyz, "can he join us eating for now?" they nodded their head as she turned to her brother, "you haven't eat right?" he nodded his head, "sit then"

hyunjun sat beside her as they started to eat. "who are they?", he didn't forget to ask the most important question. "o-oh, they're... my friends!", she replied as some of the boyz sighed in relieved silently. he scanned his eyes on the boyz and questioned, "that boy looked so familiar", he pointed at changmin.

"oh, he's my-"

"childhood friend. i guess you didn't have a chance to formally meet me right hyunjun?", changmin cut her off and smiled. hyunjun nodded his head as he recalled, "oh! you're the one who always bring her home in middle school! ah i remember you now..."

"hehe... yeah that's me", changmin rubbed his nape as he felt some pairs of eyes on him.

'ah... so that's why they're so close to each other...', the others thought as they didn't know the relationship of changmin and hyunra. except sangyeon and chanhee.

---

hey hey updating a bit for you all today since its holiday hehe, stream thrill ride mv too!
스 스릴라이드 스 스릴라이드
뚜🎡두루루🎠 뚜🥨두루루🎢🎶 뚜🎡두루루🎠 뚜🥨두루루🎢🎶 뚜🎡두루루🎠 뚜🥨두루루🎢🎶 뚜🎡두루루🎠 뚜🥨두루루🎢🎶 뚜🎡두루루🎠 뚜🥨두루루🎢🎶 뚜🎡두루루🎠 뚜🥨두루루🎢🎶 뚜🎡두루루🎠 뚜🥨두루루🎢🎶 뚜🎡두루루🎠 뚜🥨두루루🎢🎶