23

Author POV
"... changmin?", hyunra's mother looked at the person beside her daughter. the boy nodded as he smiled and greeted, "it's been a while, aunt"

changmin went to catch up with hyunra's mother, testing the trusty she had on him. while hyunra is trying to persuade her own brother. "hyunjun..."

"whoever eric is, as long as he doesn't hurt you, i am okay with it. please don't endure the pain by yourself noona, you have me. i don't care if he's a mafia or not, as long as you're safe with him, as long as you're happy, i will be happy for you too and support you both!", hyunjun said with a smile. although he can't fully dismiss his worries, at least he is willing to trust his sister.

"thank you... hyunjun", she gave him a hug.

"changmin ah, did you know about hyunra's boyfriend...?", mrs hur asked. he pretended to not know, "boyfriend? she has one?! omg she finally free from single era!!!", he cheered. mrs hur chuckled at his reaction as she nodded, "aigoo you're still the same!"

he rubbed his nape as he stopped laughing, actually felt a pair of eyes glaring at him. "how i wished the person she liked is you...", she sighed. "huh? what do you mean auntie? we are just friends!"

"you don't know, she's dating a...", and that she only spilt her words halfway. "a what?", he got anticipated. 'does auntie not trust me...?', he thought. "nothing", she replied with a smile.

-

they were walking back when changmin suddenly stopped and causes hyunra to bump on his back. "a-ah im sorry"

"are you okay? you seem... spaced out? did auntie tell you something?", he concerned. "nah im good", she replied.

"hyunra, it's not that i want to control you in your life but if he really is a mafia, please leave him as far as possible. i don't want you to get hurt okay?"

"mom! he's not! even if he is, i know him better than you!", she argued back.

"hyunra..."

"if you want to tell me to leave him, no i won't mom. please stop telling me to do so"

"b-but you don't know if he's a mafia or not hyunra!"

"and? so what?", she left the house.

-

Hyunra POV
i walked to the place where i let everything out of me. i begged changmin to leave me alone and he finally did.

looking at the mountain from far away, i smiled. it's indeed the same as that few years ago. to be honest i haven't been here that much after that one time.

i checked the time on my phone, 11:11

'11:11, please let me meet the boy'

taking a deep breath as i felt satisfaction. let's go now hyunra, or else changmin's going to nag again. a smile plastered on my face as i looked around one last time before leaving.

a person suddenly held my wrist as i turned my back to see a tall man with a cap and mask. i looked at him with my plain face, wait... before i can say anything he hushed me and dragged me to somewhere further.

he took off his cap and mask as i widened my eyes, no freaking way this is true...

lee sangyeon.

"s-sangyeon...?"

"h-hyunra...?"

we both said in unison as we looked at each other in disbelief. "do you... know here too?", he asked as i nodded. that boy said that only me and him know this place...

"candy boy?", i asked as he nodded.

no, fucking, way.

"can't believe we met each other but don't recognise each other, damn...", he scoffed as he ran through his hair with his fingers. "yah i remember you weren't this tall though!", i joked as i hit his shoulder playfully.

"are you being disrespectful to your hyung and leader?", he raised his eyebrow before we started to burst out into laughters out of his seriousness.

"but for real! you become taller and more good-looking! i must be goddess if i recognise you" "and you too, i don't even think you will grown up this way and this face pfft", he joked.

"hey omg did you know? it was 11:11 and i just wished to meet the boy, and now i do", i can't help but to show the happiness in my face. "oh really? i guess 11:11 really works", he said.

finally, i found you

-

me and sangyeon went back together. as we opened the door, it revealed ji changmin who's crossing his arms and tapping his feet while sitting on the wheel chair.

he stood up but frowned when he saw sangyeon standing beside me with a smiley face. i knew what he wanted to do, thank god sangyeon my life saviour. "h-hyung... did you got a jackpot today?", he asked with confusion.

"no", sangyeon replied as we looked at each other and smiled before parting our ways. changmin held my wrist, "what is THAT about miss hur hyunra?", he wriggled his eyebrows. i shrugged as i skipped to my own room.

we promised to not tell anyone else... at least for now, for no reason HAHA

i went into my room to greet cheerful eric. "noona! you're finally back!", he opened his arms widely as i ran to hug him. my favourite person, with the best warmness and favourite scent on him.

i just love him so much don't question me.

he planted a kiss on my forehead as we broke the hug, "are you hungry? do you need anything? cuddles? food? kisses? or... me and...", he smirked as his fingers placed on my jaw. i played along with him as i smirked back while wrapping my hands around his neck and tiptoed.

"i want", i whispered into his ears and breathe out before i continue my word, "food"

i pushed him away immediately as i ran into the kitchen to search for food. taking a peek of him before i actually went to eat, he stood there frozen and covered his cheek with his hands.

i must've been crazy to do that, why am i so happy when what happened was only meeting sangyeon, that boy again.

---

hey readers im so sorry i haven't been updating for a while 😞 by the way I've been wanting to share this picture with you hehe