31

Author POV
eric opened his eyes and woke up from haknyeon and sunwoo's loud noise. "can you both shut up", he groaned as he threw a pillow to them.

"NO, SANGYEON HYUNG IS ON THE WAY TO OUR ROOM", sunwoo shouted and haknyeon looked around out the corridor to detect figure of sangyeon. "WHAT", eric sat up quickly as he looked around. "where is hyunra?", he asked sleepily and pouted.

"she has something to do", haknyeon replied. "YAH YAH YAH HYUNG IS COMING", haknyeon whispered to the two of them, it's loud enough for them to hear it. "WHAT OMG UHHH HIDE HIDE!!!", sunwoo panicked so as eric. "WEAR YOUR FREAKING CLOTHES ERIC SOHN!!!", sunwoo almost slipped by eric's shirt as he picked up and threw on eric.

they were confused by haknyeon who is standing there looking at the two of them being a mess, holding his laughter. "no way...", the two said in unison. "JU HAKNYEON!!!" they throw pillows to haknyeon and they started pillow fight.

-

"everyone's here already?", sangyeon asked as all of them looked around.

"where's changmin?", chanhee asked. "oh uh he has something to do", sangyeon replied. changmin told him about his absence before he left. "where is hyunra?", hyunjae asked. "oh uh she has something to do", haknyeon replied.

"wait... they two have something to do... what if...", kevin whispered to himself but it is loud enough for jacob to hear it. jacob elbowed him as a signal to not think about it and to trust the two of them.

"oh i see...", sangyeon said and continue. "by the way, who left their room yesterday? come out before i break your arm"

haknyeon and sunwoo slowly turned their gaze to eric, who's gulping. eric got nervous as he raised his hand slowly, "m-m-me" sangyeon looked a bit mad, "didn't i told you to not go to others room? anyways how was your night with hyunra? did you two make out again?"

eric blushed by the sudden lightened up mood as the others started to tease him. "he did! he was naked this morning!", sunwoo shouted as him and haknyeon both laughed, following up by the others. "ooh i see eric has grown up huh?", younghoon teased.

"goodjob sunwoo and haknyeon", juyeon praised the two and even high fived. he knew the plan too, along with hyunjae. well, the person who planned was actually hyunjae, juyeon accidentally heard it as well.

"okay okay, let's go back now", sangyeon said and they all went back to their home.

-

"yah! you haven't been like this before! why are you like this to me now eric sohn!!!", hyunra half shouted as she got frustrated. eric hasn't been talking to her for the whole day, nor giving her any attention.

eric didn't reply her.

"eric sohnnnnnn~"

no reply, he continue playing game with jacob who's on the another room.

she stomped her feet on her way out of his room as she paced to sangyeon's room, sangyeon is resting. "hyung can you help me?", she asked with pleading eyes. "what? fought with eric?", he asked as he opened his eyes and looked at her. she nodded.

"easy, take sunwoo in and cling onto sunwoo, he will talk in no time"

"but that makes him jealous! and he won't talk t-", she finally understood the reason eric is being cold to her. "wait it's okay now, thank you hyung!", she skipped out of the room.

and...

sunwoo was dragged to her room.

"what do you want mrs sohn?", he asked as he ate a pepero. "quit with the nickname mr kim sunwoo", she glared at him and snatched a pepero from him as she quickly ate it before he can get it back. "NOOOO MY PEPEROOOOOOOO"

"thank you for that! and anyways uhh... do you know what is eric jealous of? he hasn't been talking to me for the whole day...", she asked with a cheekily smile. "ah so you made him angry. no wonder he has been bugging with me the whole afternoon, geez...", he said in annoyance as he shook his head.

"talking like an old man, now do you know...?"

"no", sunwoo replied shortly. "goodluck in comforting him i guess...", he ran out of the room before she can ask him more. "kim sunw- ah fine...", she sighed as she lied on her bed.

"what did i do...", she mumbled as she got deep in thoughts. "nah i will just have to apologise and he will look at me again!", she sat up and went to eric's room again.

"eric~ im sorryyyy", she hugged his waist as she pouted. "what are you sorry for?", he asked, not looking at her. "u-uhh... i-im sorry for..."

"see, you don't even know what you're sorry for, hmph", he set her aside as he lied down on his bed, closing his eyes. she stood beside and held his hand, "eric... if you tell me what i did wrong, i will know then, right?"

he shook his head slowly as response. "but...", she started to swing his hand around. he sighed silently as he pulled her hand and made her lied down beside him.

"pweaseee"

"ah fine..."

istg she wanted to laugh at him when he started to complain.

"where's my morning kiss huh? and our morning cuddles? where did you go this morning? the first person i wanted to see was you, but then you're busy by yourself and didn't even wake me up before you go! do you know how sad i was to not see you this morning?! you-", she cut him off with a peck on his lips.

"are you satisfied now?", she asked.

"no", he pulled her closer to him by hugging her waist as they kissed again, not even letting her to have the chance to get more air.

"naughty", she pushed him as they gasped for air. he just smiled and hugged her, "i love you my idiot" she hugged him back, "i love you too eric"

---
sadly i don't think i can update for a while anymore there are so many homework to do and i need to finish before tomorrow T_T have a nice day readers!