36

Author POV
"fine... my name is ha jaeyoon"

hyunra cheered as she finally got her 'bodyguard's' name. "is that something to be happy for? tsk, you're really cute. i really don't know what you did that mr hur is treating you like this girl...", he looked at her with sympathy.

"will you help me something... then?", she asked with her low voice calmly.

"uhh... if its within my limit, sure!", he agreed and she cheered even more. "can you help me write a small note and send it to anywhere, near the address im about to tell you later?", she asked, with her pleading eyes.

"i guess it's okay for me to do that... sure, tell me the address and what you want to tell"

a small smile hung on her face, "kidnapping hyunjun won't work" he took a piece of paper out as he scribbled what she said, "the address?"

she told him the address and even reminded him the important thing before he sent the note off, "remember, put this to somewhere near the address instead. i dont want you to suffer"

he nodded as he left.

and that's when the daily hint note started.

-

"it's lunch time hyunra", he walked into the room with food. as usual, he unlocked the locks on her chain before freeing her to feed herself.

"uhh jaeyoon, is it okay if you would help me check something near the window, i know its locked but i kept hearing some knock there", she said, pointing at the disclosed window.

"ah sure...", he went near to the window as he took out the key to unlock it. as he unlocked it, he got knocked down by her, on the neck. "im sorry jaeyoon, i will pray for your safety here", she lied him down on the floor.

she gulped as she looked down the window, "be good baby, we are seeing daddy now". a faint smile on her face as she jumped off the window to escape. thankful she landed safely.

she looked around before starting to run away. running as fast as she can, without stopping, she ran out of the forest. seeing cars and a road, with buildings around, she smiled widely.

"eric...", she whispered as she saw him on the opposite side of the road, tears bursting.

she finally get to see him in front of her eyes, she missed him so much. it aches her heart a lot. but she doesn't dare to walk to him. what if he doesn't want to see her? what if he's angry of her? what if he is upset of her? many what ifs running through her mind as she thought about how they saw her getting tortured during the times when they're apart.

"eric...", she called out his name one last time before she passed out due to the overworkness and hunger.

eric on the another side, looking around for her, alone. as he looked at the opposite side of the road, where she was fainted. there's no one, no more her. "where are you hyunra...", he sighed in frustration as he ran to the other side.

he, has been staying strong. finding her nearby, despite having no clue about anyone's location. he kept searching for her, he missed her, too. he wants her in his arm again, he wants to feel her skin again, he wants to see her again. no matter what it takes him to get to meet her again, he's willing to give.

-

"let me go! i begged you jaeyoon!!!", she cried out.

"no, you've done something wrong. do you know if you were really gone, mr hur would've gone crazy! and if he gone crazy, he would kill you for sure!", he halfly shouted. she suddenly got quiet as she slowly stopped sobbing.

maybe he's right. if she was spotted to be gone by someone else, she wouldn't survive today. she might not even able to see the boyz again. she will not be able to give birth to her and eric's precious baby.

"mhm..."

"you're not going to eat your food on your own from now on. this is the best for you hyunra", he said before leaving the room.

-

Flashback (Author POV)

he knew something was weird when she told him about knocks on the window. 'is she... thinking of running away?', he thought.

as when she knocked him down, he pretended to faint actually. he heard a whisper from her before she jumped out of the window. a moment later he immediately woke up as he jumped down the window too, seeing her running through the small forest.

he followed her silently, from further behind. as she was fainted, he held onto her. he pulled her back to the place immediately, thank god there's a way to go back to her room without being spotted by anyone else.

he didn't expect her to wake up when he was trying to tie her back to the chair.

Flashback ended-

-

"the letter is here!", eric shouted as he came back. everyone gathered around as they opened the note and eric read it.

"he almost killed her"

and they checked on the edge of the note, there's a small logo. "wait... i think i see this before...", hyunjun said as he took hyunra's phone out. unlocking the password, he scrolled to see the logo. "ah this is it!"

it's a logo of an app.

diary app, to be exact.

"quick quick!"

they opened the app and it needed code, kevin took over and typed 1031. it got unlocked. "where do we start?", jacob asked.

"1031, October 31st", sangyeon said. kevin went to search the diary entry on October 31 to see only one available, they tapped onto the entry and read it.

"october 31st
the worst day, the day i knew about my real identity. he's not my real father, my real father is dead, he was killed today. i will find out who my real father is, no matter what, and revenge.

and i met the candy boy. ngl i think i kinda like him. sadly i didn't ask for his name :("

"who's the candy boy?", chanhee asked. everyone looked at each other, before attention switching to sangyeon who's smiling shyly.

"what are you smiling at idiot?", hyunjae boldly asked. he got a hit on his forehead by sangyeon, "n-nothing" "eyy there must be something then", kevin coo-ed as the others joined.

"you will be shock of this but... i'm the candy boy she's talking about..."

"WHAT"

---
hihi another update hereeee hehehehhehehehehehhehehe have a great day uwuuuu and btw tbz rumour comeback on early of november wow wow who's gonna buy their album for me i'm broke </3 /j