26

Author POV
they took a deep breath as they entered the house.

heavy atmosphere filled the whole house. no one talked, everyone looked at changmin and hyunra with their serious looks.

"so... who knocked us out?", sangyeon started to question, crossing his arms. one thing to say, he does not happy with whatever is happening now, he will punish the two for sure.

the two looked at each other, not talking.

"WHO?!"

the two frightened as hyunra wanted to raise her hand but changmin spoke up quickly before she is exposed. "me"

"what the fuck is filled in your mind? do you know how important is this mission to us?! it's the chance for us to kill our fathers' murderer!!! if you do not give me a good reason, you will be locked inside your own room for a freaking week!", sangyeon scolded and his gaze shifted to hyunra while pointing at her. "and you! why are you with him? what did he do? what did you both do just now?"

"changmin...", she shook his arm as a tear came out. she know that she's putting him in disadvantage. he shook his head, indicating that its alright.

"me and hyunra just discovered that the place our mission took place is nearby a school. so we had to knock you all out in this way in the last minute and went to clean the place"

"you could have told us and we can clear the place together!!!", hyunjae whispered but it's loud enough for sangyeon to hear it. "hyunjae is right, we could have done it together instead!"

there's no more excuse for him to use...

he is doomed

"you two, wait for me at room 3", sangyeon said and dismissed everyone else. 'room 3...', changmin thought as he widened his eyes. he ran to sangyeon immediately and closed the door of his office.

"what now ji changmin?"

"hyung... you can't beat her up", changmin begged. "what? you two deserved some punishment. you two should be grateful for me not grounding you two for a week", sangyeon said as he drank his water.

changmin sighed before he said, "you can beat me as much as you want, or you can even beat me till i break my bones. but you can't touch hyunra, hyung i begged you..."

"do you... like hyunra too?", sangyeon asked out of curiosity. "w-what? no of course! we are just friends! childhood friends!", changmin answered. he never expected sangyeon to ask this.

while changmin's answer making sangyeon more confused, 'i'm sure he has something hiding, or he is in love with her...'

"... okay, wait me at room 3", sangyeon said. changmin cracked a big smile as he nodded. "what did you said to sangyeon hyung?", she asked as she sees changmin coming out from sangyeon's office. "nothing~ let's go now, hyung asked us to be at room 3", he sang and brought her to room 3.

he

is

nervous

.

-

"wait...this is room 3?", hyunra looked around as she started to anxious. 'b-boxing room...' changmin nodded, "yeah..."

"changmin ah..."

before she can say anything more, sangyeon entered the room as well as younghoon. "hello, i guess you know what will the punishment be according to the room you are in right now", sangyeon said. the two nodded their head.

"you, sit there and watch", sangyeon ordered pointing at hyunra. she gulped as she went to sit on a bench. "while you, go up there with me", sangyeon pointing at changmin and at the boxing ring.

changmin gulped too as he nodded in hesitant and went to the boxing ring. "the only rule is, you can't fight me back", sangyeon said as he started to throw punches to changmin.

"n-no! hyung! hyung stop!!!", hyunra shouted as she sees changmin suffering badly while younghoon holding her from stopping sangyeon. changmin kept getting punches on the stomach.

"shh hyunra... it will end soon...", younghoon trying to calm her down but failed to do so when changmin started to groan in pain. changmin fell as sangyeon kicked his leg.

"hyung!!! sangyeon hyung! stop!!! lee sangyeon! yah!!!", she kept shouting until sangyeon stop punching changmin. "get some rest now, younghoon let's go", sangyeon said as he left the room with younghoon, leaving the two alone inside.

changmin fell down as he hugged himself while hissing in pain. "changmin!", hyunra ran to him, crying. "are you okay? im sorry changmin... let's get you treated now", she said as she wiped her tears quickly and brought him to the bench carefully.

"do we have first-aid kit here?", she asked and he nodded weakly. she searched for it and started to treat his wound on back, stomach, as well as on legs, arms and face.

"yah! how could he punch you like that! really an immature guy!", she whined as she looked at his injuries. "it's not that pain, i'm okay so don't worry hyunra!", he said with a smile.

"ouch!", he shouted as she put a bit force on one of his injuries. "as if", she scoffed and chuckled softly. "yah! it's pain!" she apologised as she continues treat his wound. "what are you going to do...? keeping a secret from all of them forever until the baby is born?", he asked and the smile on her face disappeared. 

silence filled the room as she ignored his question while he is waiting for her response.

"hur hyunra!"

she stopped treating his wound as she looked at him, "i... don't know... what should i do changmin? hyunjun was right, i should've asked him to use protection. or i shouldn't have even drink the water that person offered..."

"should we tell sangyeon hyung... at least? or eric?", changmin said in hesitant as she shook her head. "no, we can't do that"

"why not?"

she... couldn't answer his question.

"just... because... uhh... i uh..."

"you're hiding something hyunra", changmin spoke. "what are you hiding? is there something else that none of us know? tell me hyunra, you can tell me comfortably, we will solve it together...", he said in a soft tone.

"no... no, i don't know. i can't. don't force me changmin please", she started to distance herself from him.

"o-okay i won't... but remember, when you need anyone, i will be here for you. you're not alone in this okay hyunra?", he comforted her as she calm down and proceed treating his wound.

'i'm sorry changmin, the less you know, the safer you will be'

---
hello readers im back :D i felt a bit better for now so i will try to update as much as possible before it goes worse again. thank you so much for your support so far, thank you so so so much sobs.