19

Author POV
juyeon made the girl drunk successfully.

"omg yeoju are you drunk?", he asked as he put down his glass of alcohol when seeing her suddenly danced and vibing to the song playing.

"no no no im not! yah minjae, minjae, do you know that i wojfiejejnsbwwbdjxide", she was gibbering and so juyeon didn't understand her words. "what?"

"minjae~ can i love someone like you? you're so handsome and a gentleman, not like that lee munjoon who i had to have forced marriage with! he's such a trash, trash man!", she shouted through the loud music blasting and mistook juyeon's alcohol and drank it.

juyeon just stayed silent, "you are drunk yeoju, let's send you home" he took her hand as he stood up. "yah where are you bringing me", she tried to pull her hand back but failed as he pulled her out of the club.

juyeon called a taxi as he pushed her into the car, "what's your address yeoju?" to his surprise, she told her home address obidiently. "please send her to that address, thank you!", he closed the door as the taxi drove off.

'at least i got rid of her. god', he thought as he walked back to the club.

"they got the file! mission ended", haknyeon said and juyeon heard the words as he looked around to see sunwoo walked out mysteriously. eric walked passed juyeon as he whispered something into his ear, "please wait for hyunra, hyung" juyeon just nodded as eric left.

minutes later and hyunra hasn't seen.

"what the fuck could go wrong, where's hyunra", eric groaned in frustration as sangyeon knocked the youngest's head, "language eric" juyeon got nervous as he went to search her every room.

"come on jaeyoung, drink it", munjoon said as he drank his glass of wine, waiting for her to do so too. she nodded nervously as she drank the glass of water. a little did she know that her drink was added with philter sex water, the strongest aphrodisiac for female.

"they got the file! mission ended" she felt her vision getting blurry as she stood up, wanting to leave the suite quickly. "fuck this man", she cursed underneath her breath as she figured out what's wrong.

"jaeyoung, where are you going?", he walked nearer to her as she stepped backwards. she got tripped by the bed and caused her to fall onto it as he held her hands together and pinned them on top of her head.

"since you wanted to serve me that much... you can serve me all you want, today i am yours", he whispered as he looked at the exposed body parts of her and licked his lips.

her wear

her wear

"munjoon~", she called out as sweats rolled down form her forehead. "hmm?", he looked up to her eyes. "c-can i have a glass of wine before we s-start?", she asked. she is trying to get rid of him.