27

tw // death
Author POV

hyunra smiled, 'it's time to reveal the truth

hyunra smiled, 'it's time to reveal the truth... no more playing with me, mr hur...'

and a little did she know...

-

"honey", mr hur said in a serious tone.

"yes? do you want some food?", mrs hur replied with a thin smile as she put down her phone quickly.

"who were you chatting with just now? why did you look nervous?", he asked as he walked to her and touched her jawline with his finger. "j-jeonhyung...", her voice sounds shaking.

"do you know? if you tell her the truth, you will ruin her and hyunjun, and yourself too", he smirked as he forced a kiss on her lips. she bit his lips and he immediately pushed her as he hissed in pain.

"you're the one who ruined her! not only her! you ruined her father and that family!!! and even others families!!!", she shouted.

"yah... what do you mean by that? im protecting you and our family. everything i did was to protect my love one's. watch your mouth and be careful with what you said", he said in a calm tone, calm but intimidating.

"you forced me to marry you because i knew your identity. you said that you don't care who i fuck with outside. and when i accidentally did with someone out of drunkeness, you rip off our contract and killed that man! what the heck is with you?! why am i even involved with your mafia shit things in the first place!!!", she burst into tears.

"it's because i love you, yoonhwa. i killed him because i love y-", she cut him off with a slap on his cheek harshly.

"you are so cruel, heartless trash"

"im cruel and heartless? oh i see, i didn't know that's what you think of me. everytime you acted lovely to me, it's all an act after all... i can't believe i fall for you, pathetic woman. are you still going to tell hyunra about her real father?", his tone becomes more intimidating.

she nodded.

"then the cruel and heartless trash, i, won't let it happen"

he

knocked her down.

"hello, yes please come here and clear this woman. i don't care what you do, kill her. and send me the location you place her body at"

-

the boyz and hyunra are having a day off. they booked the whole lotte world and are having fun with the rides right now.

"hey hey let's go to the haunted house!!!", hyunra suggested as she dragged juyeon and eric while changmin is tagging along. "are... are you sure you wanna go in?", juyeon asked and she nodded.

"what? are you... scared?", she teased.

"NO!"

"is your heart okay mr eric sohn?", changmin asked. "y-yes!", eric replied nervously as they arrived in front of the haunted house. "LET'S GO NOWWW!", she cheered and they went in together in a row. hyunra is leading in front while juyeon and eric at the center of the queue, changmin being at the last.

"mom... help me...", eric whispered with his shaking voice. juyeon pretending to warm up his voice with some faint scream as he got shocked in the beginning.

hyunra grabbed eric's hand and eric shouted, thinking that it's the staff pulling prank. "AHHHHHHHhhhh", he slowly calm down as he realised its his girlfriend's hand. changmin and juyeon chuckled at him.

the scary part started and the three became shouting mess, except changmin who's laughing at them while greeting the staff who working hard to scare them.

"ah... AHHHHHHH"

"@(!")*)#)#))"

"MOM &?'?$))2?#=)*')"

"OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"ERIC SOHN AND LEE JUYEON STOP SHOUTING IT'S NOT EVEN SCARYYYAHHHHHHHHHH", hyunra shouted as she earned another prank.

"SORRYSGHXHWJAJXJKDNSNJX AHHHHHHHHHH", eric tried to apologise but screamed when he felt someone grabbing his leg.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH"

"AHHHHHHHHH MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR", juyeon rapped as he ran out of the room.

"PFFT AHAHAHHA"

they escaped the haunted room finally as changmin kept laughing while the three got terrified badly. hyunra's hair even got messy when there were cold air blasted right onto her face. eric sheded a tear as he wiped immediately and to his luck no one saw it. juyeon just stayed quiet as he started to calm himself down.

"how is the h-", kevin wanted to 'interview' the four but he can see through their reaction, especially ji changmin's.

"thank god i didn't go in with them!", jacob cheered in smol beside kevin. "we should go in together hyung!", sunwoo joked but actually got pulled by changmin. "sure sunwoo! let's go!", changmin dragged him and the similar happened.

"OH MY PEACH MOMMMMMMM"

"AHHHHHHJHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHJHHHHH"

"? *? '='? 3=2)"='?=#?#=$)92)"='=$"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH"

"JI CHANGMINNNNNNNNNNN", the tone went up as sunwoo got splashed with water gun by a staff.

-

"let's go on viking!!!", sangyeon cheered as a few shook their head quickly.

"i've never seen sangyeon hyung this cheerful", younghoon whispered to himself. "yeah! let's go together!!!", hyunra clinged on haknyeon as she pointed at the pirate ship. "but i haven't finish my food!", haknyeon shouted as he got dragged.

"don't worry we will take care of your food!!!", sunwoo shouted and put a spoonful of cake into his mouth. hyunjae tsked him but shut up when got fed with a small bite of waffle. "where's kevin?", jacob asked.

"HERE!!!!", changmin shouted as he held up his chucky doll. jacob, sunwoo and new got startled by his and the chucky's sudden appearance.

hyunjae who was drinking spit out the water right on younghoon. hyunjae couldn't hold onto his laughter that he laughed while got chased by younghoon who is going to k word him with his bare hands. (just kidding)

"OMG", chanhee screamed out of fear as he saw the chucky. "yah ji changmin did you bring her alone with you?!", chanhee nagged. "isn't she cute!!!", changmin squealed in happiness as he hugged his doll tightly.

"NO!!"

"i thought sangyeon hyung said to not bring chucky along?", juyeon said and changmin widened his eyes. "LEE JUYEON DONT YOU DARE TELL SANGYEON HYUNG", he hissed. "i will tell then!!!", eric laughed.

"oh come here eric!", changmin said as he started another chase. eric ran while screaming crazily, "CHANGMIN HYUNG DONT BITE ME!!!!!" "what a crazy day look at haknyeon and kevin pfft HAHAJAJ", chanhee and jacob both laughed at the two who are shouting.

"HELLLLL NOOOOO~", kevin shouted, half sang on the whole viking session. while sangyeon and hyunra enjoyed themselves fully during the ride. haknyeon half shouted and half laughing at kevin.

---
hello! another update hehe
hope this fun chapter made you laugh a bit hehe, i can literally hear them screaming while writing this AHNZNXJENNDXN🤣😭