16

Author POV
"sangyeon ah, have i ever tell you the truth about your father's death?", his mom muttered softly.

they are now at his father's grave.

he nodded, "its because he got killed by someone. right?" he looked at her mother who nodded and shook her head right after. he got confused, is there something more i should know?

"he had one night stand with that person's wife. and their child was born, that person figured out that the child's father is not him somehow"

he widened his eyes as he looked at the grave and turned to his mother who has a tear on her cheek right now.

"i thought it would better to not tell you. but i had a dream last night, your father came to my dream, telling me to tell you the truth"

he can't believe what he heard.

he just stayed quiet as she continued, "your father was drunk that time. don't hate him please, he must've felt guilty until now"

"is... the child still in... this world?", he finally asked. "we are not sure as well...", she replied as she shook her head. "gender?", he asked.

"female", she replied with a thin smile.

"my sister"

-

"where are you driving me to?"

"i don't know, maybe the place where i killed your father?", he smirked as he saw the girl gulped in fear from the car mirror.

"we have arrived", he said as the two came out of the car. they walked into a store as he was greeted by the workers, "mr hur" some of them starting to whispered to each other, probably about hyunra who's standing beside him.

she just ignored those people as he leaded her to the upstairs.

"are you that scared? enter the room!", he ordered as he already sat on his seat. she took a step inside his office as the door closed. she took a seat opposite him, "mr hur, don't try to play some dirty trick on me again like last year"

he laughed before saying something with his serious tone and serious face, "i won't"'finally, the truth to be known, after 7 years', she thought as she let out a relieved sigh.

"what? do you really think you will get information about your biological father that easily?", he smirked. "shoot", she said underneath her breath. "only if you can pass this level i set. or else, beg me again next year. go to the room that labelled as room 3", he said as she stood up.

"better not trap me and lock me there for a day like what you did two years ago", she warned and walked out of the room.

-

Flashback (Author POV)

"are you actually... no way..."

the maknae lines and 98z gathered in the biggest room.

"what", eric said plainly as the others just looked at him.

"no way bro! you actually like her?", kevin elbowed the youngest as everyone cooed. "n-no i don't!", eric shuttered. "yeah yeah as if", changmin mocked. "huh? what happened?", asked juyeon who's currently confused.

"gosh hyung do you only become quick-witted when it comes to work?", chanhee groaned as the boy just rubbed his nape.

while some others just looked at eric who's currently looking at them with disgusted, "i said no! no is no hyung!!!" "yah don't you know changmin hyung likes her too?", sunwoo shouted and everyone shifted their attention to changmin, especially eric.