22

Author POV
"hyunra... do you know eric is a mafia...?"

the atmosphere become cold and silent as the whole family members had eyes on the two of them. "i-", she held eric's hand underneath the dining table and squished it, signalling him to not speak a word.

"funny story you are making now, what the heck even is a mafia?", her eyes glared at the old man who's sitting opposite him.

"hyunra, i know you're unsatisfied with me, but this is what i found. if you don't know yet", he showed his phone to her. her mom and brother also went near her seat to take a look. the two of them had their mouth agape while hyunra seemed to unaffected.

"so what? you're going to prove me about his identity with a stupid news?"

"you know it yourself whether he is or not, don't make me break you two apart", he said with a cold tone. "are you really one?", hyunjun whispered to eric's ears. eric gulped before shaking his head.

"don't touch him! even if he is a mafia, he is way better than you!", she shouted as she stood up, pointing him with the dining fork. she turned to her mother, "im sorry mom but can you bring eric and hyunjun out?" her mother just nodded as she brought the two out.

"now that it's only you and me, i will speak straight into the point", she said and continue, "what the fuck are you going to do with him?! torture him like you did to me?! ruining me through him?!"

"you know what will i do, so why bother asking sweetie?", he smirked as he walked nearer to her. "you can do nothing to me. don't try to mess up with me, or else he will die before you", he whispered before he laughed as he distanced back. she grinted her teeth as she took a cup of water on the table and splashed it right on his face.

"fuck!"

"don't you dare touch him, old man"

she kicked him on his stomach before walking out of the house. she widened her eyes, looking at the three of them who have been actually observing the two through the window.

"n-n-noona..."

"don't listen to mr hur if you believe me", she said with a straight face and held eric's wrist. "we will be going then, be careful mom, you too hyunjun", she said as they walked away.

their walk was a rather peaceful one, neither of them spoke. eric pulled her to a bench and they sat there.

"hyunra"

"hmm?"

"i know i am a dangerous person, i can't give you safety, i can put you in danger anytime. but if you have anything in your heart, you can tell me. i will be here listening to you, i won't leave you alone, i won't break your heart. you can trust me with your problems. we are not just friends now, i will help you solve your problems when you need help. let's face this together, as a couple. i love you"

she turned to him, "did my mom told you something?" he shook his head, "what you did inside just now clearly shows that you have something hiding in your heart for some times"

she just had her mouth agape, "do you think they will trust me...?"

he nodded, "of course"

"what do i do if he exposes you eric...", she looked up to the sky. "will you protect me?", her word referred to the star, to her father. eric just looked at her, admiring her side profile while trying to comfort her by holding her both hands and warm them.

"please protect eric and his hyungs. i can do anything to change their safety", she prayed inside her heart.

"let's go back now before the hyungs get worried of us", he nodded.

-

"thank god you two are alright!", hyunjae sighed. "so what happened then? did they know your identity?", younghoon asked.

eric nodded and shook his head.

"what does that means?", juyeon asked.

"her father exposed my identity, i don't know if her mother and hyunjun believed him or her", eric sighed.

"what should we do...", jacob sighed.

"i will make sure my mother and brother believe me instead of him, don't worry", her voice rang into their ears out of nowhere as most of them got startled.

"where the heck are you from", sunwoo joked. "from your heart", she replied as he pretended to get cringed.

"seriously hyunra? in front of me!", eric whined. some of them laughed. "anyways i will try my best to convince them tomorrow. please allow me to go out once again"

everyone looked at sangyeon. "let her, this seems to be the only way for now", haknyeon seemed to noticed sangyeon's unapproved expression as he tried to persuade the leader.

"yeah, it's better to try it than doing nothing", chanhee joined.

"... okay", sangyeon sighed.

"i will go with her", changmin volunteered. "hello people am i not here?", eric crossed his arms. "seriously you think you can go?", changmin raised his eyebrow. "what do you mean?!", eric looked at changmin.

"it's obvious that they don't trust you fully now", kevin said. "her mother is hard to persuade, i have my ways to do so", changmin replied. some of them nodded in approval, since changmin is hyunra's childhood friend.

"okay changmin, you will go"

-

they thought they're the dangerous one but they were wrong...

because...

hyunra is the dangerous one :)

---

ooh things are about to be interesting :)