12

Author POV
"hyung! why didn't you let me train her?!", eric clung on sangyeon's arm as he whined.

"and since when were you interested in this kind of things?", sangyeon questioned. "eyy what do you mean since when? im always interested in training people!", eric said as he showed the older one his sheepish smile.

"are you perhaps... fall for her?", sangyeon asked leaving the younger one speechless. "i- w-what do you mean! o-of course i d-don't!", eric hit sangyeon's shoulder as sangyeon shot his death glare to the younger one. eric behaved as he cleared his throat.

the two of them do not speak anything for a moment before eric break the silence, "h-hyung... i-is that obvi-vious?"

sangyeon sighed as he nodded his head. "you do know what you're doing right? i won't disapprove if you two are together someday but you are a mafia, you better not get others to get your weakness and attack you with her okay?" the younger nodded.

sangyeon was about to leave eric's room when he took a last peek of the younger one, "by the way its still a no" "ah hyung~!", eric whined inside his own room as sangyeon laughed at the reaction.

-

hyunra is having her first training with kevin and sunwoo about shooting.

"yah yah yah hyunra not shooting at me!!!", sunwoo shouted as he felt another water splashed on his face. "oops! sorry sunwoo!", she apologised and gave him her sheepish smile.

"hyunra, just think that board as someone you hate so much, so so much that you want them to die so badly", kevin said. she nodded as she picked up her water gun, aiming the board and shot it. sunwoo who is standing near the board took a clearer look, "she almost got there"

"do i really have to shoot with this?", she groaned as she put down the water gun. "yes you have to, you're not even aiming well right now. and if we were to be honest with you, you can't survive without basic shooting knowledge when doing missions with us", kevin lectured the girl as sunwoo just walked to her and patted her shoulder.

"until you finally aimed things well, you will have to use water gun. not gonna lie the test yesterday, you did very horribly and i wondered why sangyeon hyung even accepted you. you did not act quickly because you weren't sure how to use a gun, and that's acceptable. but when it comes to missions there's no time to figure it out.", sunwoo joined in and lectured her.

"take a 5 minutes break first", she went to chug the whole bottle of water. "noona!", she knew who is it by the calling. she turned behind to meet eric who's waving at her with that bright smile of his.

she felt something warm inside her stomach as she just ignore it and motioned eric to come to her. "noona! how's your training so far?", he asked as he sat beside her. she just shook her head and that's enough for him to understand.

"it's alright, you will definitely do better since sangyeon hyung chose to trust you and let you in, he never pick the wrong person", he comforted the girl.

"awe thank you", she smiled back at him.

'even her smile is cute', he thought. "okie dokie i need to go now so, goodluck!", he left as she bit him goodbye.

"5 minutes up! get ready with your gun"

she sighed as she went to get her water gun, 'the board is not that far anyways... i can do it'

-

"where's jaeyoung?"

"what? jaeyoung?"

"yeah, jo jaeyoung. don't tell me you don't know that girl...", yoonsang raised his eyebrow looking at the manager of the club.

he shook his head as he checked the file, "uhh boss, we don't have this worker on our record before..." yoonsang widened his eyes, 'who is she then...?!'

"o-oh okay...", yoonsang then just left as he clenched his fist.

'how dare you lie to me little girl, i will ruin you when i found you again'

-

"hyungggg"

"no means no eric. you will get hurt, didn't you see how powerful is she?", hyunjae shook his head. "i do! and that's why i wanna train her! so i can get myself stronger too!", eric whined.

"uhh... fine, just one day okay!", hyunjae said and the younger one cheered while jumping around. "yay thank you hyung!", eric side hugged hyunjae while hyunjae just scoffed at his reaction.

'he sure is in love with her'

"okay okay i am going to train her now so shoo shoo!", hyunjae pushed the younger one away as he walked to another room. "oh hyunra you're here already?", he was shocked by the girl who's fully ready for the training.

she turned her back to see hyunjae as she nodded, "hi hyunjae!"

"let's get training then, i guess"

-

"oh shoot! changmin can you help me tell hyunra that eric will take over the training for her fighting tomorrow? i forgot to tell and im lazy-", hyunjae pleaded.

"how is lazy become an excuse in this house hyung?", changmin chuckled at his last word.

"just help me hmm~?", hyunjae sang.

"okay okay"

-

"oh eric?", hyunra was shocked by the sudden appearance of eric in her room. "what makes you here?", she asked as she sat on her bed.

eric sat beside her, "hmm i don't know... my leg brought me here i guess hehe", he rubbed his nape. 'cute', she thought. "noona..." she hummed, "yeah?"

"uhh... i... oh! uhh what do this boy do if he like a girl...", he asked in embarrassment.

she chuckled, "are you in love?"

he immediately deny, "no no no! it-it's my friend! yeah he's the one who like someone!"

she smiled at the younger's reaction, "uhh... confess? or maybe impress her? i don't know, im not expert in this" "what would girls like when boys confess?", he asked. "hmm... it's up to the girl's liking", she replied.

"what do you like?"

"me? yah your friend likes me?", she hit his shoulder playfully as she giggled. "ah no! just a preference!", he replied. "ah i see..."

'almost got exposed damn', he thought as he sighed.

"i think basic confession is enough to be honest. but of course not in an awkward situation", she replied with a smile. "oohhh... okay, thank you noona!"

the room fell in silence.

"noona"

"hmm?"

"i like you"

---