13

Author POV
"i like you"

hyunra widened her eyes at the sudden confession from eric.

"eric i-", she got startled as he sat closer to her, faces only inches apart. she can feel his breathing, so as he. he showed a smile.

"noona, i like you. can i stop calling you noona and call you mine?", he caressed her lips with his thumb as he crushed his lips on hers. she gladly accepted the kiss as she kissed him back, making him smile between the kiss.

"is that a yes?", he asked as she nodded shyly.

"i love you hyunra", he pulled her into a kiss again as his hands slipped into her pajamas and held her bare waist. she closed her eyes as they deepen the kiss.

everything was seemed to be romantic until...

"hyunra! hyunjae h-", changmin stopped his words as he realised he came in the wrong time. the both of them opened their eyes immediately as she pushed eric away harshly.

"w-what?", hyunra looked at changmin as if nothing happened between her and eric. eric on the other side shot his death glare to changmin.

"o-oh, hyunjae hyung said that eric will be taking over the training with you tomorrow", changmin rapped and ran out of the room, leaving the newly born couple alone.

the two of them looked at each other and she avoided his gaze. "are you shy huh~", he teased as he sat back and swinging her arm. she turned her head to him, "n-no im not!"

"aww cuteee~", he pouted as he pinched her cheek. "ah get your hand off my cheek!", she slapped his hand off as she whined. "fine, im going then", he stood up. "goodnight my love", he gave a peck on her forehead and skipped out of the room.

"aish can he don't be that cute", she cupped her cheek. "stop beating so fast you!", she scolded her heart as she plopped herself on the bed and kicked the air in excitement. she get her pillow beside her and shouted onto it.

a little did she know eric was watching her, 'what a cutie'

-

hyunra is brewing coffee as she felt a pair of arms back hugging her.

"good morning love", his morning voice can be heard as she smiled widely. "good morning eric", she greeted back. she was about to take the cup of coffee to the living room when she realised that eric accidentally slept while hugging her back.

she chuckled as she turned to him and held his both hands, "go back to sleep if you're sleepy, you fool" he opened his sleepy eyes as he showed his sheepily smile, "im not sleepy, its just that your warm back is so comfortable to sleep hehe"

"cute", she mumbled.

"hmm? what did you say?", he asked.

"nothing~", she sang as she took her coffee to the living room. she sat on the couch and took a sip of her coffee. he went to her as he took her coffee away and drank a bit, "i can even taste you from the coffee"

"y-yah don't drink my coffee!"

"is my princess shy?", he whispered into her ears as he hugged her waist. she just looked away, "no, and stop being clingy" his lips formed into a pout, "hmph fine if that's what you said so"

he stood up and sat away from her.

"keep that distance then", she joked as she took another sip of her coffee. "ahhhhhhhh noonaaaaa!", he quickly went back to her as he whined and crossed his arms. she giggled, "what a cutie boy~"

"im not cute!", he argued.

"yes you are"

"no"