40

Author POV
sangyeon and hyunjun sneaked out of the boyz house to give hyunra a visit.

"shh she's still sleeping", hyunjun whispered to sangyeon as he entered the room first and see hyunra who's sleeping soundly along with eric sitting on the couch near her bed.

they quietly put their breakfast they bought on the table as they walked closer to eric. "prank?", hyunjun mouthed sangyeon as he nodded and they chuckled in silent.

taking one of eric's lipbalm, they started to put it on his hand. they decided not to have the prank going too far.

the two of them ran far away from eric as he started to move his arms. he crossed his arms and continued to sleep. the two of them laughed, thinking how would he reacts when he realised it.

"are you two that bored?"

the two widened their eyes as they were startled. slowly turning to the owner of the voice, hyunra.

"noona!", hyunjun whispered as he went to her and took her hand, swinging her hand. she chuckled at her own brother. "hyunra, are you feeling better?", sangyeon asked as he walked to her. she nodded, "yeah."

the room filled with silence as they didn't know what to say.

"o-oh do you wanna eat breakfast?", sangyeon asked. she nodded as she rubbed her tummy, "a bit hungry hehe..." a sad smile can be seen from her face, but she tried to smile brighter.

everything reminds her of her baby.

"im hungry too hyung~", sangyeon turned around to see eric's awake. "o-oh eric! breakfast for you too!", sangyeon passed sandwich and a cup of coffee to eric. eric softly slapped sangyeon's arm with the hand which they put the lipbalm on.

sangyeon immediately distanced himself with eric as he took tissues and wiped his arm. eric laughed, "hah! and that's on the prank you and hyunjun tried to pull on me. come here hyunjun~ i will give you a bit too~!"

eric ran to hyunjun as hyunjun hid behind sangyeon, "help me sangyeon hyung!!!"

"you three are so childish...", hyunra tsked at the three of them as she started to munch on her food, "oh by the way thank you sang- thank you hyung... oppa?"

"just call me like how you usual does"

"okay hyung!", she showed a bright smile.

"HEY YO MFS!!!", kevin shouted as hyunjae banged into the room, showing the arrival of other members. sangyeon and hyunjun looked at each other and gulped.

"oh? goodmorning hyunra!", the others greeted her and she greeted back them too. "excuse us, but we have SOMETHING to tell sangyeon hyung and hyunjun hehe...", sunwoo said. juyeon and younghoon grabbed sangyeon's arms as they pulled him out, while haknyeon and chanhee grabbed on hyunjun's.

sangyeon and hyunjun exchanged look as they dramatically mouthing anything that popped out of their mind. hyunra and eric laughed at the two of them as they see the members left.

"babe", eric sat near her as he held her both hands, clasped them together and covering her hands with his. she looked up to him with her sparkling eyes, "yes?"

"i love you so much, like so much. words can't describe how much my love is to you. and i would never ever, never, leave you. let's stay like this together. you and me", he muttered softly as he planted a kiss on her forehead.

she pushed his hands away as she hugged him, face leaned onto his chest. "your heart is beating so fast. im glad", she said and smiled.

"of course, my heart only beats this fast for you my love", he hugged her waist. "i love you, dont ever think to leave me or get tired of me. you can never escape from me from now on", he said and she giggled.

"i love you too eric. so so much", she looked up to him as she gave him a kiss on his jawline. he blushed slightly as he cleared his throat, "i-i didn't know you can be this cute." he looked down to her as their lips attached to each other, sharing a kiss slowly but passionately.

"hello we are b-", hyunjae shouted but got his mouth covered by changmin when seeing the couple having sweet moment.

she quickly pushed eric away as she took a sip of water, while eric rushed back to take his coffee and drink it. "o-oh, this coffee tastes good, sangyeon hyung where do you buy it!"

they all laughed at how flustered the two of them were. "we won't disturb you two then~", jacob grinned and pulled the others out of the room.

"b-but I HAVENT TALK TO HYUNRA-", sunwoo and haknyeon shouted, got their sentence interrupted by the sound of closing door from younghoon.

eric and hyunra laughed again.

-

"oh? sangyeon!", his mom cheered as she ran to her son and hugged him tightly.

hyunra, who tagged along with sangyeon, stood aside watching the happy moment of the son and mother while having a smile on her face.

'how i wished my last word with my mom, or my last time with my mom was a sweet memory, im sorry mom...', she can't help but to think of that. holding her tears, she pretended to hold her yawn, fanning herself with her hand while facing at the wall instead of the two.

"oh? and who is this? is she your girlfriend?", his mom asked as she pointed at hyunra.

hyunra immediately react as she shook her head, "n-no aunt im not his girlfriend, i-i-" sangyeon held her hand to indicate her to not be nervous, and that he will explain everything to his mom by himself.

"mom, she's my younger sister"

there was a moment of silence, before his mom opened her arms widely, welcoming hyunra with her warm smile, "welcome dear"

"y-you don't mind... me? or dislike me? or hate me? o-o-or-", hyunra got her words cut off by his mom as she hugged her. "no of course dear, why would i opened my arms then if i dislike or hate you", his mom said, halfly joked.

the hug got broke when they heard sobbing from hyunra.

"what happened dear? are you in pain?"

hyunra didn't said anything, she just continued crying as she sat on the ground. covering her face with her hands, she silently shouted.

sangyeon and his mother can't do anything, their heart dropped the moment seeing her cry till this state. who made her cry like this, who hurt her this deep that she had to pour out all of them like this...

his mom squat down as she patted hyunra's back, comforting her. sangyeon on the another side gave her a side hug. his mom might guessed correctly the reason she cried but she didn't want to say too much.

"im okay with you, because you're sangyeon's younger sister. and that means you're a part of my family too. so welcome back, my daughter. i'll treat you like my real daughter, and let you feel the warmth and love hmm"

she cried louder, breaking down in front of her new family.

---
i guess it's near ending hehe. thank you for showing love and support to this book, i mean it <333 have a nice day and ILYSM

this book really means so much to me, and im thankful that it reaches 3k even before i finish writing it. thank you thank you thank you, i mean it so so so much :((