17

Author POV
so where exactly is hyunra?

well...

"what the fuck do you still want from me after hitting me with every single kind of things you have in your room?", she hissed.

"i just wanna see how much pain you can endure", mr hur smirked as he walked to her. "i have this knife with me right now, i believe that you will say the truth right?", he took out the knife as he looked at it and showed to her. she gulped.

"a-ask!"

"where are you staying and what are you doing these days?"

"i-i live in a hotel room and didn't work", she said and he stabbed her on her stomach as she groaned in pain. "lies", he scoffed as she shot her death glares.

"unlock her from the chair", he ordered his men as they started to unlock the locks on her chair. that's why she didn't attempt to escape, she can't do it, at all.

"wait till next year then hyunra", he laughed as he walked out of the room with his men, leaving her alone and the door unlocked but only closed. she groaned again in pain as she finally took the knife out, 'this need to be treated as soon as possible', she thought.

she took her phone and texted jacob.

"i can treat this by myself i guess

"i can treat this by myself i guess... now what do i do with my appearance...", she mumbled weakly as she looked at her blood-strained shirt.

meanwhile on the another side...

"is she not back yet?", sangyeon asked as he got back from the visit. jacob nodded his head, "she's coming back hyung... don't worry" sangyeon just nodded his head as he headed to his room and lied down on his bed.

'who's my sister...'

-

she came back after treating her wound and completely changed into a new fit. 'hopefully no one noticed', she prayed as she walked into the house.

"finally! you're back!", jacob sighed in relieve.

"w-were you waiting...?", she widened her eyes at his sudden appearance. "of course! you haven't eat right? come with me, i will heat some food for you", he said with a smile. "thank you hyung", she followed him.

she started to eat the food after heated as he sat in front of her, looking at her with his questioning face. she seemed to notice it as she looked at him with a thin smile, "anything to ask hyung?"

"why are you so late? and you haven't eat also?", he asked as he tapped the table with his fingers, waiting for a response.

"i-i went to a doctor appointment and forgot to take my phone when arrived here so i have to go back there and get my phone."

"ah... i see, got hurt from the trainings?", he asked as she nodded. "be careful okay, we are having a mission soon and we need you", he patted on her shoulder as he stood up and left.

she just nodded and continue eating.

'those bruises and the cut... please heal quickly'

-

"hyunraaaaaaaaaaaaa"

she turned her back to see eric waving as he skipped to her and took a seat beside her on the bench out of their house. "hello eric", she gave him a smile.

"do you know i missed you so much?", he pouted as his hand went to hold hers sneakily. she was startled by his sudden action but giggled as she nodded and her attention shifted from the holding hands to him, "i missed you too eric"

the two just looked at the sky, admiring the beauty of it. thousands of stars hanging there, shining on their own.

'dad, i will get the revenge for you very soon', eric thought as he held her hand tighter, his eyes become scarier. she looked at the boy and gave him a peck on his cheek. the boy felt butterflies on his stomach as his cheek went red very fast and looked at the girl who's giggling.

"i love you", she muttered softly.

he melted on her words as his gaze become softer, "i love you too" he leaned closer to her to minimise the gap between the two of them as his soft lips planted on hers, sharing a soft kiss together under the night sky. he held her cheek as the kiss went deeper. she smiled between the kiss as she felt the butterflies inside her stomach increases rapidly.

not eager to let each other's lips go, they finally broke the kiss when they're out of breath.

-

fast forwarding, its already the day before their mission starts...

"okay, so everyone know each others role right? do i have to repeat again?", sangyeon asked. no one replied, because it's useless to do so. even if they said no, he's going to repeat everything again, just to let them all know each others work in the mission.

"i repeat again, so chanhee and changmin will hack the cctv cameras. younghoon, you and kevin will off the electricities in the building. haknyeon don't have important work for this mission so you will be the driver and jacob ready to treat those who get hurt. and the other 5 (hyunjae, juyeon, hyunra, sunwoo and eric) with me together to get the information. be aware of the surrounding as anyone can get attacked anytime by the security guards. anyone has any question?"

everyone shook their head.

"okay, meeting dismissed. you all, go to bed now and be ready for tomorrow, 9pm and we will start our mission."

everyone headed out of the office as they went to their room respectively. hyunra closed the door quickly as she checked the injury on her stomach, "fuck that man it's still not healed yet..." it's been 3 days since that day, but she hasn't heal much yet.

the bruises she got are halfly healed. and thank god, no one knew what happened yet.

at least for her... she thinks so...

---

the boyz first win on music bank is such a big achievement i couldn't be more proud of them they're doing so well :(( deserved!