38

tw // death, bomb, gun
Author POV
today is the day. the day to end everything.

hyunra was surprised to see someone else entering the room to give her lunch instead of jaeyoon.

"miss, time for lunch"

she can't ask about him because, they were not supposed to be friends or help each other in the first place. she could just nodded and suite herself.

jaeyoon on the other side, is asked to do the set up of the place. he is mr hur's most trusted men, and the smartest among his men. "they all must die today, no matter what!", he heard mr hur half scolding the other men as those men are going to fight with the other the boyz members except the main three (sangyeon, changmin, eric).

"and you", mr hur said, pointing at jaeyoon.

"yes sir", he stopped his doing as he looked at mr hur. "you need to make sure that the three of them drink that drug before they enter!". jaeyoon nodded at his words, "yes sir"

something fun is about to happen

-

"are we ready?", sangyeon said as they checked on each other. all of them nodded as they're well prepared, both physically and mentally.

"this is a mental test between the three of us with hyunra, we have to get it right which one she won't shoot", sangyeon said, facing at changmin and eric as both of them nodded.

"and the rest of you, the bomb is in 3 minutes so remember to hide on the another side as jaeyoon when jacob shout in the microphone here. jacob, you're the only one here in the van so be careful too."

"we can do this, the boyz get it?", sangyeon said as they put their hands together. "got it!", all of them shouted as they went out of the car.

nothing is more important than hyunra now, not even their own lifes.

the three were leaded into the four rooms with curtain as door by jaeyoon. they entered the room and now awaiting for mr hur's order and hyunra's arrival. "you sure here?", jaeyoon whispered one last time to them. they all nodded. "goodluck"

soon, both mr hur and hyunra arrived.

a gun is handed to hyunra, she was told about what she need to do before she is here. she aimed the first curtain and fired the bullet. a whimper can be heard and her leg become wobbly as she fell. she doesn't want to even think who would it be.

gathering all of her energy, she stood up again and aimed for the second one. her hands are trembling, and she missed the second bullet.

"what are you doing?!", mr hur shouted as he placed a gun on her stomach. "if you keep acting im afraid you'll have to say goodbye to them hyunra...", he smirked. she shook her head like crazy and her voice got more shaky, "i-i'll aim w-well"

the third bullet is fired up and someone hissed in pain. "good, now reveal all of them!", mr hur said and the curtain are dropped.

he was surprised of the result.

the three of them who were supposed to be dead, are in the same room, and the other two person who got hurt were mr hur's men.

"ha jaeyoon!!!", mr hur screamed. he is very furious to see the result, no one is dead.

hyunra was pulled by hyunjae as they started to run. "n-no w-wait!", she shouted. she still didn't know that the three of them survived. "they're safe hyunra!", hyunjae shouted back and they continued running as fast as possible.

mr hur turned his back to see hyunra's and hyunjae's figures getting smaller. he took out his gun and shot hyunra's leg. "ah!"

sangyeon and changmin took out their guns as they aimed on mr hur too. jaeyoon also had his gun with him as he pointed at mr hur. "3 vs 1, mr hur you can't escape anymore"

hyunjae was getting dragged by his men as he got beaten up. "hyunjae!" eric went to assist the situation as he started to fight back those people with hyunjae. hyunra was kicked on her stomach as she whined in pain.

"no!!!!", changmin widened his eyes as he fire the gun on the person who hurt hyunra. mr hur also used his gun and shoot on jaeyoon's leg.

"that's what you get when you're not loyal to me ha jaeyoon!"

"put down the gun mr hur!", sangyeon shouted, still having his gun pointing at him. "and what if i say no?", mr hur asked. kevin had a stone aimed on mr hur's hands and gun as he fired the stone. the attempt was succeed and the gun fell down from mr hur's hand.

younghoon and sunwoo attacked mr hur from the back as they caught him on their hands. changmin ran to hyunra and he called the ambulance.

"you'll be okay hyunra, please be okay"

-

"so what were you going to tell us?", jacob asked. they are now in hospital. jaeyoon is getting treated on his leg, while some of the members just finished their treatment on their wound. they're now outside of the surgery room, waiting for the doctors to tell them hyunra's situation.

changmin looked down, feeling guilty as he started to sob. "h-h-hyunra... she is p-p-pregnant..."

"WHAT?!!!?!??!"

eric and sangyeon rushed to changmin, "what do you mean?!"

changmin covered his own face as he sobbed harder, "s-she is having e-eric's baby... a-a-and she wanted m-me to keep a s-secret from you all... i-i'm s-s-sorry"

the other members didn't know how to react, they are happy that hyunra is pregnant, but changmin kept that secret from all of them, and now they don't know whether the baby can be saved or not.

the doctors came out of the surgery room.

eric immediately went to the doctor, "h-how's my girlfriend?!" they all prayed in their heart, for hyunra's safety, and of course, the baby's too.

"her baby didn't survived"

---
omg im so sorry if this chapter is slightly messy to read, i mean it's a total mess for this chapter omg 😭😭😭