10

Author POV
"noona"

she hummed.

"what do you think about a family trip?", hyunjun asked. they're now in their all-time favourite cafe.

"i...", she didn't know what to answer, 'i can't go there... no matter what' she just gave him a sad smile, "no thanks, especially with mr hur" he took a sip of his drink, "maybe its the chance for you two to get better relationship"

he wriggled his eyebrows as he looked at her sister. she just pushed him away, "no"

"ah why~ isn't it nice to build stronger relationship with that mr hur?", he whined. as much as she wants to, she can't leave.

she shook her head, "its enough to have you" he elbowed her, "eyy you also have changmin hyung right?" she slapped his shoulder, "yah he's just my childhood friend for real!" he chuckled at her furious reaction, "as if~"

"oh? look! changmin hyung!", he said as he pointed and she looked at the direction he pointed. "it's a prank noona~", he whispered into her ears as he ran out of the cafe from the another direction.

"yah hur hyunjun!!!", she stood up as she went to chase her brother.

-

"lemme walk you home noona!", he beamed as he linked his arm to hers. "no thanks~ you have to go back home earlier okay, oh and im not going back for dinner, tell mom that. also tell mr hur hello and bye", she gave him a cheekily smile.

he whined as he clung on her arm and his smile turned upside down, "yah you're not even coming for dinner! let's at least eat dinner before you're leaving me again hmm?"

she giggled at his clinginess, "let me call someone first" his face lighten up as a smirk appeared on his face, "changmin hyung? ooh i see you have a progress with him already! yah just tell me you have date with changmin so i can understand you right!" she slapped his shoulder, "i'm serious this time, he. is. not. my. boyfriend!"

"fine fine whatever you say", he rolled his eyes. she walked into the restroom to call changmin, the only person in the boyz she's able to contact with.

"changmin, can you tell others that im coming late tonight? my brother is clinging on me to have dinner with my family tonight", she said when he picked up the phone. "no! we need you tonight, for something. and also, buy dinner for us on your way back okay~", he said and hang up the phone before she can say anything.

"y-yah! ji changmin!", she sighed before coming out of the restroom. he looked at her, "noona what's with the long face?" she sighed, "i need to go back this evening..."

"it's okay noona, i understand. i hope you and changmin hyung will have a great night. remember to wear protection okay!", he sticked out his tongue before running away from her smacking on him.

"aish hyunjun this boy i swear to god...", she sighed as she walked out. "oh changmin hyung! im not available now so can you fetch her? oh really? thank you hyung i will send you the location! take care her well okay? hmm okay bye!", hyunjun was having phone call with changmin but he sped up his talking when he saw she's coming out and hung up the call.

"who were you chatting with?", she questioned. "i-uh... noona i have some serious problem need to rush back now so you, wait here for changmin hyung to fetch you back okay? okay bye!", he rapped as he ran away.

"hur hyunjun!", she shouted as she's clenching her fist. "f- oh boy i wished i can punch him", she almost cursed. she was about to walk away when she heard someone, "hyunra!" she turned her back to see changmin running to her. 'did hyunjun really called him... oh god he is so doomed when i meet him again', she thought.

he stopped when reached to her as he was panting. "yah you shouldn't run changmin!", she said. "im fine, shall we go?", changmin said. "i guess... sure?"

and the two of them walked to where he parked the car. a little did they know, hyunjun was watching them. "i'm sure he will take care of her well, im so happy for her", he sniffed as he finally headed back home.

"what do you want for dinner?", he asked as he got on the driver seat. "hmm? anything?", she said as she buckled up her seat. "what do you think about bibimbap?", he asked as the girl nodded her head, "sure"

-

hyunjun came back home alone as he's greeted by his mom. "son! oh? where's our daughter?", his mom asked as she crossed her arms.

"daughter? was hyunra back?", his dad asked as he put down the newspaper he was holding. hyunjun just nodded, "she's having a date mom, let's not disturb her hmm"

"date? she has a boyfriend and her mother even don't know huh?", she questioned. his dad just stayed quiet, boyfriend huh...

hyunjun nodded proudly, "yeah! and he treated her very well so please be reassure mr and mrs hur!", and that he skipped to his room happily.

-

"dinner's back!", changmin shouted as they came back home. people cheering can be heard from upstairs. "oh she came back just in time", juyeon said as kevin covered juyeon's mouth with his hand.

'what does he mean come back just in time?', she thought. "yah come down and eat already!", younghoon shouted.

they, including hyunra, gathered around the living room after dinner. the atmosphere looked very serious. "uh... is there anything...? was that my last meal?", she asked as she sensed the vibe they're giving. "no of course!", eric replied as she finally relaxed.

"we are going to test you", sangyeon said. she lifted her head up as she got confused, "test?"

hyunjae nodded, "yepp! test"

"get ready boys while i will explain to her more", sangyeon dismissed the boyz as they all ran to upstairs. "uhh sangyeon..."

"you will have to pass every test, or at least 3 out of 4. each room upstairs will lead you to a test, you will have to figure out what to do by your own", the leader said as she nodded her head.

"what happens when i failed two?", she asked.

"you will die"

---