Chapter 24-"Funerals"

I know its been so long ive just been having personal issues but here ya go :) and can u guys please read my new story raven wood private school please i need more votes and comments please :)

Bella looked beautiful she truely was, even dead she really was beautiful as she lyed in he casket.She looked peaceful.I still miss herm you truely dont realize how much your gonna miss someone till there gone.The funeral was beautifull,the cullens helped my mom and dad out alot.

The funeral went as usual as you could say i watched as my mom cryed all throught the funeral,saying how she wanted her baby back,but many just sent her sorowful looks.My dad on the other hand was silent,trying to put up a hard wall not trying to show emotion but i could tell inside of him a big part broke from losing bella.

After the funeral and burrying bella we alll headed back to my dads house were people came and comforted my dad and mom and me.It was all to much this day evrything,i missed bella and nothing could change that.Bella was my twin so when she died a little part of me did to it was like a little light shut off inside me i ddidnt feel whole.

I felt horrible like i couldnt breaht there was so mucgh sadness in this house and i could feeel it,not by words but the looks id get from the cullens or even some people passing by.I finally got out of my chair and as i did emmett rose, i stopped him puttting my hand up and he froze.I need space from all of it,it was to much. I stepped out and leaned agianst my dads cruiserjust breahting in cool fresh air.

I looked down the street to see a truck coming my way and as it stoped i recognized the people.A couple of guys jumped out the back along with a girl.I recognized jake and he smiled slightly at me and came up hugging me.

Jake-"im sorry for your loss alex", he said and i nodded akwardly hugging him.

Me-"im fine, i mean you know", i said and he laughed slightly and pulled back.

A tall guy and a woman approached us and i smiled politely at them.

Jake-"alex this is sam and his fiance Emily",he said and i nodded and emily stepped forward hugging me.

Emily-"im sorry for your loss", she said and stepped away.

Me-"thank you and im fine really", i said and she smiled but that smile soon turned to a frown as all the people from the trucks face turned into a emotionless look as they stared behind me i looked to see the cullens exiting out of my dads house. Emmett stood a few feet away and i walked towards him.

Me-"where are you going?", i said and he looked at me.

Emmett-"they wont come in if were here, we decded to leave so they could vist with charlie thats why they didnt come to the funeral", he said i i signed.

Me-"hold on please i just need to do something real quick ok", i said and he nodded and kissed my cheek once then head to the truck.

I quickly went inisded ignoring all the stares burning into my back and went up the stairs, i walked past the bathroom and charlies room, and finally came to the old wooden door.I pushed it open lightly and walked in i saw the light from today show in lightly,The room still looked the same.I walked around her roo, slowly and smiled at a few baby pictures of her and us together we had.I took the picture off the wall of me and my sister together wearing those dreadful matching outfits, i then also took one of me bella and my mom then a very old family picture of me and my dad,bella and my mom.I stuck them in my purse and moved on i then saw more up to date picture of her friends and her,but on in preticular stood out,One of her and the cullens tooken at there house.O smiled looking at emmetts goofy smilem i took the pictue down and ran my thumb ove him.

'ya the bathrooms all yours', i heard an voice call and i jumped dropping the picture and it slipped unferneath her bed.I shook my head  and went o grab the picture but as i did i felt a book and i pulled it out,It was a scap book full of stuff.I sat down indian style and opened it as i did i saw photos of the cullens some of them some of bella smiling. 

"you know its not nice to go through peoples stuff might find stuff you dont want to", i heard a manly voice say and i jumped, and turned to see billy.

Me-"um ....hey billy how are you", i said and he  smiled slightly curious at me.

Billy-"doing fine how abt yourself".

Me-"good just needed some fresh air away fom all that sadness", i said and he nodded looking at me curiously i closed the book and stuff it into my bag."um id love to stay and chat but o have to go i have a ride waiting on me", i said and he took a shart breath and i looked away.I silently walked past him and down the hallway.

Billy-"be careful alex,sometimes when you go looking for trouble you get hurt", he said and i ignored him and walked out to emmetts truck and buckled myself in.