Chapter 20-"Life changing"

In this chapter guys this really happened to me not being with the cullens but my rude best friends did this trick.Its a little scare thing i did for my friend she leaving for utah and welll for her birthday i said id do anything for her, and all of you have been asking to update so she asked me to make something scary so all the ideas are her's have a good readAnd also the advice i give in this story if you are ever in this situation please use,dont be a victim.just run as fast as you can.

:) Also Sorry guys i havent been on.I really dont have a reason for not updating im sorry ive just been lazy,and had no inspiration but im back so here's your fix. :) love ya'll hahahahah(lol my evil laugh) ?:) 

Since ive been to forks ive learned a couple of things.

1.It always rains so dont expect to be sun tanned you will be disappointed.Sometimes makes me wish i was back home.

2.This small town is literally a small town.

3.Everyone here knows all the drama that goes on in your life no matter how hard you try to hide it.

4.There are creatures here you dont even know about it.Who knows besides vampires and werewolves there might even be a unicorn pranc'in around in the forest.Who knows.Just expect the unnexpected.

5.Although you like a guy that you think is completely normal,get to know him cause you never know with this town again look at number for you might fall for a unicorn.

ok now im just draging on but seriously,ive learned this about this town.Ever since i left my mom,ive fell in love,and now in danger that coould possibly kill me. I havent talked to my dad much and bella's been doing college stuff.i dont blame her i am going to college too.But i just havent told emmett....or his family.

And again thats hard to do with them hearing ever word even if im in another room.Dont get me wrong i love vampires i think there awsome but i get frustrated sonmetimes, i mean i can be peeing and they hear me.Again frustrating,jasper thinks its funny when i drive all the way into town to use the bathroom, yes i do not do it there.dont judge me.

Anyway back to reality,were here watching A scary movie called 'Amusement'.

This movie is ok but not something id watch in the dark by myself.No.I gripped roses arm as the girl walked into the clown room no, just no if you hear a thunk upstairs.Dont be stupid and go to it .Id get the kids and get out!!!!dont stay unless you have law enforcement there with you.

Rose-"alex if i was human they probably have to amputate it because of how tight your holding it", she said and her,alice and esme laughed.

Alice-"im gonna go sho online im bored of this", she said and i nodded.the dude with a rain coat outside the door,i cant see your face no.Wouldnt happen,i would not open the door.

Esme-"rose sweet heart come help me finish up on alexs dinner",she said but once again i payed no attention.

Again people if you hear a thunk in another room and you know no one else is there,you do not be adventurous and find it.Its raining outside and its dark no!!!!!people get out!!! I want to scream at this girl right now,Isaw a light shut off and i looked around to see the lights off.

Me-"esme please turn on the lights", i yelled and but no sound i looked back to the tv to see walk in the room and turn not seing the big clown in the rocking chair.Then freak out and make a scared face.I pulled my knees up and continued watching forgeting about esme and the lights for a moment.teh girl sees it no id grab a bbat and hit the clown just to make me feel better because she dumb that clown would be to real like for me to stay in a house with it.I gotta make sure about this stuff so yes the moment i saw it id poke it with a bat and see if it was fake.