Chapter 30- Seating arrangements

"now class dont forget were having a test next friday over everything we read", he said and we all started packing up."since  we have a little bit of time before  class ends, i thougth we'd talk about what were going to be going over this month", he said and i yawned."halloween is coming and un like most teacher i love the holiday",  he said and smiled."ghost and goblins....vampires werewolfs", he said and i felt a nudge to my side and i looked over to see jasper smirking. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"now ive been thinking i want this class to come up with something to do for halloween,whether its a school project on the history of it- yes Ms.Delare", he said to the girl in the front.She was one of those over acheiver tyopes and had a major crush on a certain blonde bomb shell in this room. I smirked and nudged jasper,"theres your stalker", i said and he rolled his eyes smiling."yes i was wondering if we could have a party as our class project", she said and everybody agreed."Except not here", a guy said as he texted away on his phone."ya we need to find someones place that has a huge space for us a halloween party", another jock beside him.

"thats very good Ms.delware,i rememeber when i was in high school i had one of those,except it was at the school", he said and she nodded."but you cant rat us out Mr.M", zach said and the teacher smiled."i wont as long as you still make a project for my class, and yes before you ask you can have partners on two to a group"", he said before  turning. I looked up and saw karen jaspers stalker walking over."jasper your my partner got it", i said quickly and he nodded.

"hey jasper", she said as she approached smiling while batting her eyes."hi", he said not really paying attention."hi karen", i said and she looked to me and scowled slightly."hi alex.Anyway jasper i was wondering if you wanted to be my  partner on the project?", she said smiled and he looked to her."im partners with alex sorry", he said and i smiled."ya sorry  i already called dibs for the rest of the year for future preference", i said and her smile faultered."oh ok thats ok,um how about would you like to get together after school sometime and work on Pre-cal im having some trouble", she said and the bell rung.

"oh sorry to interupt karen but me and jasper gotta get to are next class and plus", i said getting up."i dont think my sister would like that your flirting with her boyfriend", i said smiling.She looked back to jasper and smiled."Well maybe some other time, bye jasper", she said and pranced off and i laughed as jasper got up shaking his head.

 ""hey dont laugh okay yours is at the door right as we speak", he said and got up walking off leaving me to see brandon at the door smiling."well hello beautiful",he said as i made it out the door and he fell in step beside me."how has your morning been?", he asked and i shrugged."mines been okay just got here a little late", he said and i said nothing just continued walking to my next class.

I had to admit this guy was hot.I cant even denie it but i cant im a vampire now and i promiserd i wouldnt get mixed up with humans, and plus i have-well had and engagement to emmett. I just couldnt hurt him that way,"i had a blow out near kits garage and he gave me a freebie", he said and i nodded as i came to my next class and entered as i did i saw rose and she eyed us."well bye alex see ya later", he said and i continued walking to rose who smirked as i sat beside her.

"so does a certain girl wanna share gossip?". she said and i rolled my eyes i propped my elbows up and stared straight ahead at the bored."nothin to tell,he just told me how he had a blow out on the way here", i said and she laughed. "why arent you sitting with edward", i said and she smiled."hmmm well see your partner you have in here moved so...", she said.The door closed shut and i saw the teacher come in and she started talking.

halfway through class rose leaned over and came close to my ear."your stalker staring at you", she said and i shrugged."oh come on....ohhhh what is that", she said and no sooner i saw a paper ball roll infront of me.I quickly snatched it before rose did and quietly as possible uncrumbled it.