Chapter 16-"Coming home"

Weve been on vaction for about a week and a half now  and its beem amazing, and very fun. Ive got a lot closer with the cullens and i know my life time with them is only gonna get better.When im witht them all i can do is smile, especial with him by my side.:)

But i still do miss my family, i know i miss them when i have to really leave...........i just hope.....no i know its gonna be hard.Knowing im leaving them, im lying about me sstill living......Knowing that they'll be grieving thinking im dead...

Ive  talked to my mom once or twice, my dad too,bella well....she hasnt answered my calls....emmett says not to worry but how can i not. I feel bad cause im going to be happy, but ill always know how i hurt them, and it sucks.No matter how bad ive ever hurt my family, i think this would be the worst......

I signed looking at the city night raging with people below partying, a tear slipped down my cheek.I quickly pushed it away and looked at my  phone looking for missed calls but none came.I signed locking it once more and stared out at the city.

Rose-"a-alex", i heard her say and i turned to see her dressed up ready to go out.

Me-"ya", i said smiling and turning, she smiled back slightly and came over.

Rose-"were getting ready we were wondeirn if you were goin, i mean tonight's are last night we gotta party up", she said and i smiled nodding.

Me-"okay im gonna go get dressed", i said and laughed and she smiled.

Rose-"okay alex 4 shots and down a glass of vodka", she said and i smiled, ill admit i was buzzing more then a little.

Emmett-"i dont think this is a good idea rose", he said putting his hand over mine as i grabbed the shot.

Me-"emmett it'll be fine i mean what will it hurt for these last few", i said pushing his hand away and started downing them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Bella-"no alex this is my toy", she yelled and i saw a miniture me smiling as i pulled at the barbie doll."mom alex is doing it again!!!", she yelled and i saw my mom walk in threw the door.

Mom-"both of you stop right now", she said grabbing it away from both of us."now who had it first", she asked and i couldnt help but smile as i saw us  both point at are self."bella here alex here's another one", she said grabbing another one, i looked at it and threw it down.

Me-"but i had that one", i said and she groaned."i want that one,i want it i want it i want!!!!!!!", i said yelling.And she quickly putting her hand over my mouth.

Mom-"fine alex bella give me the doll", she said and bella looked at me with a glare.

Bella-"no its mine", she said and took off up the stairs, and my little self took off right behind her trying to get it.

Charlie-"woah", he said as me and bella zoomed past him."i see kids having fun", he said and my mom rolled her eyes.

Mom-"been fighting all day more like it", she said and ran a hand threw her hair.

Charlie-"does sound like fun", he said and she looked at him.

Mom-"ya cause your never here to help charlie so ofcoarse its fun to you", she said and he signed.

And this is why they got a divorce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god, i feel lik im about to throw up. My eyes shot open and i raised forward the seat belt constricting me.

Me-"pull over now", i said and put my hand over my mouth.Jasper stopped the car  and i opened the door leaning over throwing up.

Alice-"ewwww gross",she said and jasper laughed, and i groaned as i threw up once more.I felt a cool hand rubbing my back and i was thankful for it and it calmed me.

Jasper-"done yet", he said and i nodded still half way out the door, i saw a napkin come into view and i wipped my mouth and threw it to the ground and shut the door.He put the car back in drive and we were off once more.

"what could it hurt", he said and i groaned  closing my eyes."no emmett im fine i got this", he said and laughed. I felt my seat belt being taken off and i was set in emmetts lap.

Alice-"jasper drive", she said and he snickered.

Me-"hey jasper", i said and he looked at me threw the rear view mirror.I threw the most nausiated most sick feelings towards him and he blinked and groaned. I laughed and so did emmett, ya paybacks a bitch."we are we at", i said my voice hoarse, alice turned and handed me a sprite.

Alice-"were almost back home actually", she said and i nodded taking a drink, i groaned internally as i felt the sick feeling still there and the pounding headache i had throbbing at me.

Emmett-"We'll be at the house soon and ill get you some asprin", he said and i nodded, snuggling into his chest.

I know one thing having a hang over sucks,especially when you have to go home and your dads gonna be there. :/