Chapter 34

Sorry its short but i just got my internet back on so im just catchign up, comment and vote my story please :)

I exited my last class of the day and headed down the hall to my locker and set my books down, today was friday and i had been hanging out with brandon the past few days since the incident. I pulled out my iphone and texted brandon to see where he was at and if he wanted to meet up and set my phoen back in my pocket and closed my locker. I made my way out of the school and to my car and got in, and looked to the right to see my family getting in there cars. 

I felt my phone vibrate and i slipped it out of my pocket and  swiped the screen to read the message, i smiled as i locked my phone and turned on my car. I left out of the school parking lot and rove to a garage in town and pulled in infront of the office not really knowing where and where brandon was. I called brandons number and it rang twice before he picked up."hey are you here?", he said and i smiled."ya ...um im outside the office", i said and he chuckled."well come on in", he said and i smiled and turned off my car and stepped out my car locking the car as i walked away."alrite come in through the open garge doors", he said and i turned to the left and headed over hang up. i met eyes with crash who smiled brightly as i entered.

"well,wel,well suprise seeing you here looking for brandon?", he said and i nodded and he smirked."yo brandon!!!!!!"m, crash yelled and i chuckled as i heard clanking and i turned my head to the left and saw him roll out from under a car."ya crash i know", he said smirking wipping his hands off on a towel as he walked over."sorry i gotta work today btu if you want you can hang here till your ready to leave or when i get off work", he said and i nodded."alrite", i said and he chuckled."here..", he said walking across the room and grabbed a white towel and a rolly chair over and smirked."i know not many people want to sit next to crash", he said and i smiled chuckling and took the towel and spread it over the chair and sat.

"hey man dont be hatin cause she likes me more and you can see it", he said and i giggled as brandon snorted."alrite man whatever", he said and i looked to crash who winked at me. His eyes left mine and i saw him playing around on his phone, i swirled around and saw brandon slipping back under the car and i rolled my chair over to it."nice american muscle", i said and he chuckled from underneath it."ya its a beauty", he said an di nodded."ya i love cars like this", i said and looked at the engine and smiled at its potential.

"really?', he asked and i chuckled."hell ya me and my friends worked on cars all the time..", i said trailing off and bitting my lip before i said to much."oh ok well me and some of my buddys are going to the car show next weekend do you wanna go?", he asked as he continued working."hell ya that would be great", i said and he chuckled."good i need someone to keep me company", he said and crash scoffed and i looked to see him scowling."thanks make me feel like chopped liver and she's the steak", he said and i chuckled as he shook his head and looked back to his phone smirking."but that okay cause i know she likes thinks i have a sexier body than you", he said and i chuckled along with brandon."yta whatever you say man", he said as i kept hearing clanking of metal.

"hey alex can you hand me that wrench ontop of the hood of the car", he said and i nodded standing up and grabbing it. i smirked as i looked down still seeing him under the car. i silently smirked as i put my feet on either side of his legs. and light grabbed the board he was laying on."hey alex did you get it?", he called still working."ya", i said and i gripped harder to the board and jerked it forward and as i did brandon right leg swung out knocking me off balance and i fell ontop of him. I lifted up in pain as i groaned from the imopact, i opened my eyes to see brandon smirking at me as we wereface to face and i was stradle over him."damn alex at least buy my boy dinner first", crash said and i chukled and rolled my eyes as brandon nodded in agreement. i rolled my eyes slapping his chest careful not to use my vampire strength."shut up", i said to both of them and got up moving back to my chair, as brandon and crash wouldnt let are little incident go.