Chapter 28-"New school,New life"

The more comments and likes i get guys the faster ill update :) by the way thats brenden on the side)

I woke up at 6 on the dot by a personal alarm clock named alice, i groaned and got  up and  then  grabbed  my clothes and heading to my bathroom.After a quick shower, i slipped on  my clothes then did my hair and make up.

Once i finished i went down stairs and went to the kitchen to find esme pouring a bowl of cereal and i smiled as i walked in she did to and  pushed the bowl towards me as i sat on the sat infront of the island."oh alex you look beautiful esme", said smiling from across the counter and i nodded as i had a mouth full of cereal.

"what about me", i heared alice voice sound from behind me and i rolled my eyes."ofcoarse alice as always", esme said and  alice came around and hugged esme good morning.i heared the clack of heels across the wooden floor and other foot steps following and i looked up to see rose along with everyone entering the kitchen.I averted my eyes and went back to my cereal.

"well dont mean to interupt anything busy but we need to go", jasper said and i signed and got off the stool taking one more big bite before turning and walking out along with alice rose and the others.

the tension in the car ride to car was very thick as he sat on the other side of me the middle seperating us in the back seat of the jeep as jasper drove to the school.I felt his stair all the way also burning into me.We finally arrived and pulled in right beside rose and edward.

I got out of the jeep and walked with rose infront to get away from the stare that was casted my way.not that others werent staring but still at least there stares i could understand, the cullens were beautiful and that spiked everyone interest and hormones.

"here your schedule alex", alice said and handed it to me as we exited the office and i nodded and looked over my schedule, all the same classses like last senior year."looks like you have class with me", jasper said and i turned to see him behind me and he smiled."see you later jasper alice said and he smiled kissing her cheek.

"alrite lover boy come on", i said and he smiled releasing her and following in step beside me to are next class.

For my first day its was eventful, every were i went there were stares every where, talking and whispering.Even now in the loud cafeteria, people sat all around talking about 'the new kids'. "alex eat", i heard rose say snapping me out of my thought and i scowled."you know i still think this is unfair", i said and grabbed a chip eating it."im like the little show dog thats forced to prance around", i said and rose rolled her eyes as she  pushed the food around on her tray along with the rest.

"alex how was your day?", alice asked and i shrugged."fine i guess", i said and moved my spooon around i some yellow glob they alled macaronni."dont ask me dont really care", rose said and i snickered to myself."emmett?", alice voice asked aqnd i froze at his name."same old same old, same thing just different school", he said his voice silky as i remember, i replayed his words over in my head not wanting to lose his voice i had been wanting to hear for a long time.

"yep same thing at every school, so jasper wanna tell alice about those two girls from class earlier", edward said tauntingly at jasper and i smiled remembering, talking to him and him politely pushing them off."edward if were all telling truths here then i think you should tell rose about those girls how put there numbers in you pocket", jasper said back and i smiled as they started bickering back and forth and alice and rose bickering with them too.

I shifted my eyes over and my gaze caught emmetts as he stared straight at me hiding nothing, i stared back.He looked at me for a few more minutes before his gaze shifted to something else behind me and his face harden in a unusual way.I turned and looked behind me to see a guy with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes stairing back at me, he winked at me once before looking back to his table of friends, who took short glances at are table.

i turned back around and stared down at my plate,  looked back up to see emmett staring at me i looked away and tuned into the argument unfolding at the table.

i walked down the halway passing people that whispered and gawked at me as i passed.It was utterly stupid, and getting rather annoying i dont see how the cullens have done it for so long."hey you", i heared from beside me as i walked and i turned to see the black haired boy from lunch."hey", i said and continued walking."im brenden and you?", he said keeping up with my pace as we walked." dont you have something else better to do?", i said bluntly. and he laughed slightly."nope not at all", he said and i rolled my eyes and turned into my last class of the day and headed back to the back and set down at a desk.

I looked up to the front only to see brenden walking in and he sat down right next to me and looked to the front of the class."may i help you?", i said astaring at him and he turned to me smiling."no not anything yet", he said and turned back to the front."now shhh time for class", he said and no sooner the bell rang and the techer turned and began.i looked at him once briefly before turning to the teacher."ya like you ever pay attention", i mumbled to myself an i saw him smile out the corner of me eye but i ignored him.

"thats wrong", he said and i stopped  as i was just about to pour some liquid into another liquid for chemistry i  rolled my eyes.I sat down the tube in the rack and grabbed another and went to pour."nope", he said and i growled."you know what here do it", i said and he smiled before setting the tube in the rack and grabbing the one i had first started with that he said was wrong and poured it in.it turned the perfect blue we were looking for i glared at him."see that easy", he said and winked.

i sped out of the class room as it signaled we could leave thankful that it was the end of the day. i walked out into the parking lot and made my way to the jeep."well well well you in a hurry"rose said aas she came up beside me suddenly walking with me and i shrugged."trying to get away from a certian black haired and blue eyed boy?", rose said tauntingly and i rolled my eyes."what", i said and she smiled."the boy from lunch i may have saw him all lunch period him gawking at you with his little friends", she said and i rolled my eyes."even emmett saw it stirred a little jealous in him when he saw you two as lab partners", she said and i looked at her."relax emmetts still way across in the other building".

"how do you know he was jealous?", i asked and she smiled."well jasper, edward and me are in the same class and jasper could feel emmetts jealousy, and edward read emmetts mind", she said and i stopped as we reached the jeep."what did edward read from-".

"come on edward lets go", rose said and i huffed as she got in her car with edward.I made my way into the jeep and sat on my side for the whole way home.