Chapter 5-"secrets, and new cars"

Alex's pov.

Finally the sleep over was over and it was now monday, and i had just got threw with my shower and now i was lotioning up my body, and now putting on my clothes. Once i got my pants and shirt on the door bell rang, and i heard bella yell that she got it, i rolled my eyes and started blow drying my hair, once i was done i turned it off and shook my hair.

Rose-"you know if i didnt have a boy friend i would tap this", she said leaning agianst the door frame, i smield and winked at her and she laughed. I finally finished  and sprayed some perfume and then walked out and into my small room that i had painted purple with black swirl designs. "hmm nice", she said and i grabbed my bag and we walked down stairs.

There i saw emmett and edward talking, they turned to us and  they both smiled.  Rose walked over to edward and kissed him and i smiled and walked into the kitchen and saw charlie.

Charlie-"hey kiddo, bella left early for a test so do you need me to take you to school?", he said and i shook my head quickly.

Me-"no ill get a ride", i said and he smiled and left. I walked back into the living room and saw just emmett, i looekd around but saw no rose or edward.

Emmett-"they left right before charlie walked out", he siad and i crossed my arms smiling and he smiled back.

Me-"so what are you still doing here", i aske and he smiled and laughed slightly.

Emmett-"well i heard that you might need a ride", he said and rubbed the back of his neck smiling at me.

Me-"thanks", i said and he smiled and motioned to the door. I smield and started walking over towards the door, it was drizzling rian outside so i put my hood up and wnet over to the passenger seat of the hummer that was parked out side.He helped me in and i put on the seat belt and he got in and we started on are way to school.

We finally arrived at school and emmett came around and opened my door for me and helped me out, i let go of his hand and walked over towards rose and she msiled and i shook my head knowing what she was trying to do, she was trying to get me and emmett together.

School finally started and i walked to my first class with emmett, finally it was lunch and bella didnt sit with us today she was sitting with angela and her friends.

I noticed i was the only one eating though, i put down my fry and looked down at it.

Alice-"what whats wrong alex?", she asked.

Me-"i was jsutr wondering i mean ever since ive been here ive never seen you eat at lunch", i siad and paused all of them looked down or away except alice who kept her face blank."and the whole time at the slumber aprty the only person i saw eat was emmett", i said and looked to him beside me but he was looking out the window. I looked at the rest of them and tehy were staring at each other like they were all comunicating threw there minds."never mind i feel stupid", i siad trying to kill the tension.

The rest of lunch was silent and i made my way to my next class, school was over and i made my way out to the hummer and got in, the ride to my house was silent.  but then soemone called emmett and then all of the sudden  he made a drift turn and turned around speeeding off toward his house at incredable speed. We arived and swerved into the garage and he parked it and i flew foward butthe seat belt stopped me, he got out of his side  and now my door flung open damn what has he been taking to be that fast.  He then quickly took off my seat belt and picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

Me-"what no emmett put me down!!", i said yelling hitting his back which was rock hard, but i still kept hitting and trying to flip my self over.

Emmett-"alex im bringing you somewhere safe okay calm down", he said as we walked threw the house. ANd walked thre wmany parts of the house.