Chapter 9-"hide and seek"

I was now layed on the couch with emmett and we were watching the movie finally, half way threw it rose and alice came in with jasper and edward.Alice and rose smirked at me and i rolled my eyes, at them and they sat on the other couches with there other special one and we watched the movie.

Rose-"so what now"she said and i had my eyes closed."oh come on you cant tell me she's already asleep", she said and i wanted to smile but kept silent."alex wake up", she said and i heard her pick up a pillow and throw it. I reached up and caught it before it hit me and threw it to the ground then opened my eyes. "i knew you werent asleep", she said and smiled i rolled my eyes and sat up, and so did emmett.

Alice-"ooh how about we play hide and go seek", she said happily bouncing in her seat."couples against each other". "ooh and i cane get esme and carslie to play and we can play vampire style", she said smiling evily.

Rose-"but  alex cant play shes not a vampire", she said and i looked down knowing i was bring everyone down  since i couldnt play.

Emmett-"its okay i got her",m he said and i looked up to him and he smiled at me and grabbed my hand squeasing it gently.

Rose-"mhhmmm im sure you do", she said and smirekd.

Alice-"okay its settled ill go tell esme and carslie", she said athen within a blur she was gone and then back agian."they said they would!!!",she said and skipped over to jasper."come on jazzy lets go", she said and he and jasper ran jumping out of the door, and then rose and edward took off out the door.

 Emmett got up then picked me up swinging me around to his back anmd i held onto him tightly and he took off out the window into the dark forest.

He stoped once we got out enough and set me down, i smiled and he did to and grabbed hold of my hand and we stood in a holloowed out tree. We stood and waited silently me trying not to breath to loudley.

For a while we heard no one then all of the sudden we ehard someone hit the branch of the tree, i stoped breathing and i heard the branch sqeak with resistance. I heard some one coming down the tree.

The person landed and i saw the familiar blonde hair and i saw jasper sniff the air emmett moved me forward silently and jasper jumped around quickly and he smiled but before he could grab us, emmett punched him and he went flying across the forest. And emmett quickly picked me up bridale style and took off runnning as jasper got up and i turned and saw alice runnnig behind us.

Emmett-"babe i want you to clear your mind of everything", he said to me and i nodded my head into his chest, i thought off nothing and stayed like that, we came to a stop and i nsaw that we lost them. He set me down and i wobbled a little but he balanced me."okay i know how we can get edward okay i want you to think about your sorroundings and your painicking cause i left you alone okay", he said and i nodded and he backed away into the shadows.

I started thinking about everything emmett told me, and all of the sudden i heard a twig behind me snap. I turned around and saw edward, he smiled at me and smiled i backed up and he stepped forward.

Edward-"oh come on alex you know i can out run you", he said and smiled."so you really werent kidding when you thought that emmett abandoned him. rose said i was wrong and it was a trap but i thought no it seems real, and i was right i cant smell emmetts scent anywhree just yours", he said and he blurr and now was only two feet from me. I backed up and thats when i saw emmett blur threw and knock edward into a tree, he smirked then picked me up agian and we went to a different part.

Emmett-"okay alex, im just gonna add slight preasure to your leg and i want you to pretend to carslie and esme that you broke it", he siad and set me down. He bent down and took my ankle and startedn squeasing i winced in pain and i felt tears briming my eys. Is aw pain flicker threw emmetts eyes and he gently set it down and i i went down holding on to it. I heard emmett leave as he and i both heard someone coming i let tears sllip down my chekks and i clutched my ankle.