Chapter 2-"New friends"

"you know these last few questions havent been about our project", i said and he smiled at me."i know i can get that done at home by my sister alice", he said and i smiled."plus i knew you wouldnt do your part anyway", he said and i opened my mouth shocked."oh really and tell me how you know this?", i said back closing my mouth and smiling.

"oh cause bella said you were a slacker, and dont care about your future and she said that you have a plan to kill yourself on your 18 birthday", he said and i smiled facing the front damn he was right."is it true. do you really wanna kill yourself?", he said and i turned to him to see him sincere."yes", i said and his eyes faultered and he then looking back at me.

"you shouldnt kill your self life's to short, i know first hand", he said and stood up, and the bell rang and he walked out. And here i sat still confused as he left. What does he mean i know first hand?

I was walking down the hall to my second period when bella approached me, i smiled and she just rolled her eyes."look heres a key to my truck, and a key into the house. I'm going over to a friends, so you can drive yourself home", she said and i smiled taking them."aww bellas finally got friends", i said and she rolled her eyes walking away. I smiled and put the keys in my pocket smirking. Yes!!! i accomplished something for the day. I missed getting to mess with my bell's.

I walked into Biology and sat down at a empty table. As soon as i did a little pixie like girl came, and sat by me. When two seconds ago she was sitting by the blonde dude from yesterday. I turned around to see him sitting with emmett."hi im alice", she said smiling brightly showing her very white teeth."hi im alex", i said and looked to the front.

"so your bellas sister,your very different from her", she said and i looked at her. She was staring at my clothes, Her head snapped up to mine as I raised my eye brow at her."in a good way i mean you have a fashion sense and she doesnt", she said and i just smiled and she did too."thank you", i said and turned to the front as the teacher started talking.

We finally got are assignment. Class flew by fast mostly due to Alice. She flew three are assignment me not being much help. I walked out leaving class, but i saw her start walking beside me."may i help you", i said and she smiled."yes i was wondering if i could see your schedule", she said and i looked at her curiously before handing over my schedule. She read it over."you have two more classes with me and jasper, and then one with rose, and all with emmett", she said and handed it back to me smiling.

"thanks i guess", i said and she kept walking with me. I turned around and saw the blonde boy walking behind us with Emmett.  My eyes met mine and he smirked at me and I shook my head looking forward.

We finally reached english and i sat down in the back. So did all three of them, okay looks like i have new friends."okay ladies and gentleman settle dow ", the teacher said as she closed the door to the class. She walked back over to her desk and smiled looking at the class. " welcome back I hope your all excited for your senior year!", she said and the were cheers around the room. " Alrite!", she said silencing everyone. " yes, yes I know it's exciting but school is t over yet! So let's get into it. We will be reading gone with the wind'", she said smiling, and i groaned." now im giving you each one. To those who decided to be funny and not bring there's", she said and she set a book on my table. I picked it up and looked at it with not much interest, i dropped it back on the table and signed tuning back into her voice."-we will have a test over the first three chapter's next thursday", she said and everyone including me groaned except for the people around me. I saw a boy with shaggy hair raise his hand and she smiled and motioned for him to speak.

"yes i was wondering what happens if we dont take it", he said and she smiled."well if you dont do my test you fail for the first 6 weeks report.Now as i was saying....so be sure to study cause its not last years test. So you slacker's cant just copy the answers onto your hands", she said and i heard a bunch of mumbled cuss words.

I chuckled under my breath and flipped my hair over my shoulder. As i did i felt something being slipped into my hand and i jumped turning to look behind me. I saw emmett and he smiled at me. I turned back around and opened the note and spread it out. ' so i take it you dont like gone with the wind' .I smiled an replied back.'nope' . I scribbled out folding it ,and lifting it back to were my hand was when i got it. He took it. Then i felt a tap on my shoulder. I raised my hand agian and he placed it in mine. I opened it and read it.'yep its official your nothing like bella :)' I smiled at the comment.' i know in more ways then one ;)', I wrote then raised my hand and he took it. I felt another tap on my shoulder and i grabbed the piece of paper. ' i would love to see ;)' I smiled at the comment and folded it and put it in my pocket smiling.

The class bell finally rang and i put my book in my bag and then stood up. I started walking, and again alice was right beside me."so i was wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with us", she said and i nodded not wanting to be a loner on my first day. " ya that would be cool", I said and smiled.

I got my lunch and walked with alice to a table and saw the brown haird guy, and the blonde. Then the blonde guy that was with alice and emmett and ofcoarse bella. I sat down beside alice and emmett sat beside me. I smiled at bella and she glared."hey guys this is alex", alice said and smiled. I opened my coke and smiled, they all nodded at me."hello I'm rose", the blonde girl said smiling and tossed a red apple back to her other manicured hand. " Edward", the brown haired guy spoke next to him and I nodded smiling. I opened my coke and took a sip. "so tell us a little about yourself", rose said and smiled at me.

"well my name is alex, im 17 and i hate school. I'd much rather work on my car. And.....uummmm....i think that's about it", I said picking up my sandwich and took a sip of my drink." and you left out that you street race and you have a criminal record", she said and smirked."yeah...and did you tell everyone your still a virgin", i said and she blushed and looked down."anyway it doesnt matter", i said reffering to her comment."what did you do to get arrested", rose said leaning in interested.

"because she was drifting illegally", she said and i rolled my eyes and looked at bella."can i answer my own question? ", I said looking at her scowling. "you dont have to but your little head in each time", i said and turned smiling at rose . I heard emmett snicker beside me as he sat between me and bella."so did you ever work on any of the cars you raced?", she asked and i smiled looking her way.

"ya, i did all of it even the paint job. But when i got arrested my this last time they found my garage and confiscated all my cars and tools. I was put on probation and sent here", i said and she smiled at me. "nice we should hang out sometime", she said and i smiled nodding."ooh yes and we could go shopping and bella could come too", alice said excitedly and me and rose looked to her to see her smiling big."i was actually talking about hanging out working on cars", rose said and i smiled."oh well after that we can go shoppping", she said and smiled and i laughed along with rose.

Hey guys comment :) and vote