Chapter 15-"poker anyone"

Alice-"old friend. Alex those are bad people you could have been even more hurt", she said and i rolled my eyes as we rode the elevator up to the suit."i swear alex those were not good choices in making friends with".

Me-"will you stop you sound like my mom", i said as the door dinged open and i walked to the room.

Alice-"good at least i know your listening", she said stubbornly and opened the door with her card.

Me-"ya okay, anyway where is emmett?", i asked as i took off my jacket and  walked to the couch takinbg off my boots.

Alice at a casino he should be back in awhile give's you time to clean up", she said and sat infront of me cross her arms,i rolled my eyes and got up passing a snickering jasper.Trader.

I closed my door and locked it, i headed over to my suit case and grabbed some pj's and headed to the bathroom. I ran me a hot bath and soaked in it, and felt reliefed as it eased some pain in my joints. I soon got out after awhile and dryed off and got my pj's on.

I exited out of the bathroom and went to the bed, i turned on the tv and finally rested on a channel, but my mind was far away thinking about tonight and if sady,ryder, and andy made It.

  Alice-"oh alex time to wake!!!! Up!!!!!!", she yelled through the door banging on it. I groaned opening my eyes i sat up and ran my hand over my face, and looked at the tv. Some cartoon was on a blaring, i grabbed the remote and turned it off, and got up and stretched yawning.Alex dont make me come in there!!!!!".

Me-"oh hush im coming", i said and shuffled to the door slowly, and unlocked it." what", i said my voice croaked out, i swalowed my spit and cleared my throat.

Alice-"alex its 3:00 in the after noon you need to get up plus emmett getting annoying.He's been wanting to be with you since he got back this morning", she said and i yawned scratching my shoulder, i looked around and finally found emmett. He was sitting on the chair and jasper  and edward were playing chess.

I walked past alice and over to emmett, he smiled and pulled me down onto his lap and i cuddle into him.And he held me close, i rubbed my eyes and watched as they palyed chess alice cheering on jaser and rosalie rolling her eyes and watching tv while doing her own mani and pedie.

After a long time and i mean a very long boring time jasper won and edward wanted a rematch saying he cheated, but me rose and emmett screamed no. Thankfully he gave up and sat beside rose sulking like a sore loser.

Alice-"im bored lets do something", she said and i closed my eyes."ooooohhhh we can play a game like.....", she said going off still trying to think of something.

Oh lets play a card game like oh like strip poker", she said and i opened my eyes raising my eye brows."Lets play", she said and emmett stood up with me in his arms and set me down.

Emmett-"we have to play unfortunantrly,sorry", he said and i smiled shrugging it off, and walked over to the table sitting down.

Hey i might get to see him naked who's complaing........ ;)