Chapter 18-"playing in the dark can be deadly"

'Sometimes a simple game can be scary,and make your heart stop in fear'

Me-"well........im bored...", i said as i lay on the couch in emmett's arms."can we please do something", i said to no one in preticular and no sooner alice suddenly appeared in  the room with rose.

Alice-"your right we should do something", she said and smiled.

Me-"how about we play a game?", i said and alice's eyes light up as she smiled.

Emmett-"no remember what happened last time.no", he said and i rolled my eyes laughinf looking up at hium.

Me-"oh grizzly it wasnt that bad", i said pinching his cheek, and he pulled away from my grasp.

jasper-"ya he just pushed you across the lake into werewolve area no problem", he said appearing next to alice and wrapped his arms around her.

Emmett-"you know what-", he said shifting to get up and i pushed him back down with me sitting up.

Me-"now,now now play nice", i said looking at emmett smirking and he smirked back."im going to change so figure out a game", i said and got up and headed for the stairs.

I was finally dressed and ready and headed downstairs to find alice and rose argueing with emmett.

Alice-"oh dont be such a baby,you act like she cant handle it", she said and emmett glared.

Emmett-"no i know she would do it but thats nbot the point the point is she could get hurt, i mean look its dark outside", he said and i rolled my eyes.

Me-"whats the game?", i said and alice smiled turning to me.

Alice-"were playing hide and seek again but this time no team mate's just you, and since your still human  we cant use are powers", she said pointing at the rest of them." these",she said handing me a blue bandanna. "are sorta like a life", i f you lose yours your out of the gamne and you have to give it to the person who caught you", she said and i smiled nodding. i put the bandanna in my pocket and nodded.

Me-"i wanna play", i said and she smiled excitedly and handed the rest of them out. Rose handed me emmett's and i signed turning to him and he looked away aggrivated as he leaned against the frame of the opening.

"ah come on it'll be fun, i promise", i said walking up to him he looked down at me."plus if you be nice and play", i said smirking getting closer."you might get a present later", i said stuffing the bandanna in his jean pocket and he looked down at me with curiuous eyes and smiled.

Emmett-"okay lets get this over with", he said and i smiled rolling my eyes as he was the first one out the door.

I was now somewhere out in the woods and it was erily quiet and i hated it cause even when i tryed to walk sneakily i could hear the leaves crackle or twig snp underneath my foot.

 I signed and finally stop hiding behind a tree, i climbed up and got on a branch hiding my self behind the leaves, ready for whoever passed first.

'oh alex!', i heard a voice yell in the distance, i just smiled knowingly."I can smell you scent it all over this place, darlin come out its just me jasper", he said and i saw him come out beneath my tree and he automaticly stopped and sniffed. I took the chance and jumped and hit his back.

Me-"tag your it", i said holding on and he laughed. HE set me on my feet and signed pulling the yellow fabric fromn his pocket and handed it over."thank you now you can leave", i said and he jsut laughed and turned walking away and in a blink of a eye he was gone. I took that time and took off running onc more to find a new place.

As i was running i saw something flash by me and i jumped, i stopped and looked around, i was soon spun around by wind, and i lost balance and fell to my butt. I heard someone laugh and it didnt sound familiar.

Me-"alice,rose,emmett?', i said and another wave of air flew by my right side."this isnt funny", i said but got nothign but a shadow run past me once more.I didnt stay much longer i got up and took off running.

But soon i felt my face slam into something and i hit the ground my back hitting hard i groaned my eyes shutting.

Guy-"tanya stand back i think you really hurt her", i heard a dude say but i couldnt focus on that just the pain i wa sin from slaming into what i think was a tree and then hitting the ground at full force.

girl-"she shouldnt have been out here anyway, this is cullen territory she jsut human", i heard the voice say and i groaned. I turned to my side breathing out ragged breath's.Getting the breath knocked out of you hurts....more than a little.I felt someone touch my shoulder and i groaned moving away slightly.

guy-"are you alright sweet heart?", he asked and i groaned.

Rose-"tanya kate what are you...........oh no what happened", i heard her voice say and i felt a cool had brush my hair out of my face.

Tanya-"we were coming to vist when we smelt this human in you territory, and we found her running,we thought she was an intruder", she said and i groaned.

Me-"so making me run and then slam into a tree was your choice of seeing who i was", i gasped out still trying to catch my breath.

Kate-"hhmmmm is this the one you said...", she said and it was silent.

Rose-"yes", she said and laughed.

Kate-"boy emmett's in for a hand full isnt he", she said and laughed and so did some other's.

Alice-"rose emmett's catching up,i tricked him but he's fast he'll ketch up soon", i heard her voice yell."kate,tanya,el- alexg!!! what happened whats wrong with her", i heard i felt another presences beside me.

Rose-"dont ask", she said and laughed,i opened my eyes and groaned  i sat up a little enough to see everyone around me.

Alice-"are you okay alex?", she asked and i saw her with a worried expression.

Me-"yep jsut peachy not every day you get the breath knocked out of you", i said and groaned holding my back.

Emmett-"oh girls im getting closer!!!!", i heard him yell, and i groaned.

Me-"help,help me up before he gets here, thats all i need is to hear him complain", i said and rose and alice helped me up and dusted me off.

Emmett-"ready or not here i come", he said and in a blink of a eye he was near a tree were i could see."'''what are you guys doing here?', he said smiling and for the first time i really looked at the other around me.The girls truely were beautiful like the had been sculpted, and so was the man they were like the cullens.....they were dazzling.

Kate-"just came for a vist and we ran into your-".

Me-"uugghhhhhhmmmmm", i said and shook my ehad as she lokoed at me she smiled and laughed to her self.

Emmett-"my what?", he said looking confused at me and kate.

Me-"nothing lets just go im tired", i said and emmett eyed both of us before shrugging.

kate-"come lets head to the house", she said her group followed her and alice and rose followed too snickering.

Emmett-"do i want to know what happened?", he said and i walked up to him.

Me-"no", i said and smiled and he smiled down at me and leaned down and brushed his lips against mine. I smiled and ran my hands down his chest."emmett", i whispered against his lips staring into his eyes, he smiled and looked at me.

Emmett-"what", he said smiling.

Me-"tag", i said and ripped the bandanna from his pocket and backed away.

Emmett-"no you cheated the game was already over", he said and i shook my head smiling.

Me-"who said it was over", i said and smirked and he did to signing looking at me.

Hey guys comment and vote i want to try and get to 5 votes and possibly 5 comments before i upload again so its up to you :)