Chapter 27-"new"

can i please get some comments on the story

I looked out the window and stared at the forest tree line that has become very familiar to me  now that i have watched it for hours it seemed as i layed here in bed.Emmett hasnt come home, or if he has hes been doing it when im asleep.I sleep in his clothes but its not enough there losing his scent and i feel like hes slipping farther away from me each day.

I wiped my tear away as i saw sun rise coming up inch by inch,warming me and making light bounce around the room making the empty room look so cold.I heard the door open and someone come in but i didnt turn to see who it was."alex its time to go dear", i heard esmes soft voice and i signed and raised up out of the bed and scooted off.i slipped on my boots and got up grabbing my phone and my bag  a looked at esme who smiled saddly slightly."he knows where were going alex dont woryy, he just needs time", esme said and i closed my eyes tired of hearing those words.I walked down the stairs and looked it wasnt as warm and inviting as it usually all furniture that hadnt bee moved had sheets draped over them.i walked outside and watched as edward,jasper,and carslie, loaded are carry on stuff into carslie and esme suv that they were taking.

Alice sat leaned against roses porshe, that rose was taking with edward, and the jeep sat next to it.I walked over and alex greeted me with a hug."morning sleeping beauty", she said and i rolled my eyes."ya ok", i said sarcasticly and groaned stretching. "alrite ladies time to go", jasper said and rose smiled and headed to the drivers side of her porsche getting in and edward got in the passenger seat.

"coming alex", i heared asper say and i turned to see him motioning to the jeep, i nodded and got in the back and looked as the top was over the back sheilsing me from any light.Jasper got in and we were soon driving off, i watched as the cullens house disappeared, so many memories, and most of all emmett wasnt leaving with me.I turned facing forward and opened my phone going to my music and stuck my ear buds in and played music silently, i looked up front to see jasper holding alice hand and i signed.i wish emmett ws here to hold my hand anything really.Just seeeing him would be better than nothing.I closed my  eyes and layed down in the back seat 

"alex", i heared a loud voice and i felt a poke in my side, i opened my eyes and i saw alice looking down at me."come on lazy bones were here", alice said and i yawned and looked out to see it was dark already."how long was i asleep?", i asked and she looked at her wathc."about 7 hours", she said and i nodded, sitting up and getting out.

I looked at the new house it was beautiful, not a suprise knowing esme.she can make anything beautiful, i looked around and smiled as i saw the grass fields around, i found a barn also on the property.I looked at the barn with facination and walked the way to it."hey wait alex where are you going?", i heard jaspers voice say and i was turned around to see jasper infront of me, i looked around and noticed with my walking i was nearly halway to the barn."there", i said and looked back to the barn then to him and he looked to then back to me."alex that thing is run down we have no idea whats in it, we havent fixed it up yet", he said and i shrugged."so thats the good part", i said and ripped my arm from his grip.:fine but im going with you", he said and i rolled my eyes.

"then come on", i said and i started making my way to the rest of the barn.i mad it to the front door of the barn and looked in awe at the old chip painted wood, that looked accient from years of being here.I grabbed the door but jasper stopped and i glared as he grabbed it trying to go infront of me.I pushed him and i opened the door and it opened willingly with a creak.

I stepped forward and looked in it was dark, thw door beside me opened also and i turned to see jasper.I looked back infront of me and saw light shine across the barn.it was so cool and antique looking with all the toools and stuff around.A old tractor sat in the right corner along with a old lawn mower beside it.I smiled it was beautiful to me.