Chapter 13-"graduation, and relaxing"

This is the day everyone looks forward to, the thing they wish on the first day of there freshmen year, well thats what i thought. I didnt think it would come this quick i mean.....i still want to stay and get to know more people spend more time with my family, i mean ya it sounds weird i want to spend time with bella and my dad.

I signed laying in bed staring at the ceiling, it cant be here already i mean, i still.....i dont want to lose, my mom,dad, and  bella. I sat up and ran a hand over my face. I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes, i headed into the bathroom and got dressed.

I put on the last of my make up and leaned  against the sink looking into the mirror, as  was i sawmy dad appear behind me and he cleared his throat leaning against the door frame.

Dad-"you look beautiful alex", he said and i nodded."i just came to say that iknow your probably gonna leave now but i just wanted you to know no matter what im always her for you and if you ever need me you know were i am at", he said an di turned to him, and i wrapped my arms around his waist, and he wrapped his around me.

Me-"i love you too dad", i whispered but he still heard me, i pulled back and i saw his eyes glassy."i should go', i said and he nodded, i walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs and saw bella being hugged by alice and rose, i smiled as i saw emmett he did too. i reached the bottom and he pulled me into a hug, i wrapped my arms around his big torso a smuch as i could.

Emmett-"i know", he whispered and rubbed my back, and held me close.

Rose-"move boulder i want my hug", she said and i could feel her pulling me and him apart. i smiled and she embraced me in a hug and alice came and joined hugging me.

Alice-"we should get going we still have to line up she said i nodded and we headed out.

One thing i could say right now is that i wish i could go back, and be a better person to my mom my dad. I never knew it would go by so fast and me wanting it back just as fast. The lined moved and i was getting closer and closer. i looked behind me and bella looked at me, i turned to her and hugged her to me.

Me-"im sorry", i said and she stood there stiff but then hugged me back, i pulled away and smiled and so did she. I turned back and it was finally my turn.

All around me hats were flying i threw mine up along with them  and i looked around it was like a moment stoping time but no sooner it was over, i grabbed my hat and walked out. 

Alice-"alex come help set up the food table", she said and i signed getting up from the stairs and walking over and setting the chips in the bowl and other stuff.

Me-"okay alice there", i said and went and sat back on the stairs emmett, jasper and edward left to go hunt.

Soon the party started and i was glad, but is till hadnt moved from my spot on the stairs, i looked around and smiled as i saw bella and her friend, them trying to get her to dance. I looked to the stairs and i saw a familar face, he smiled as he saw me and i walked over meeting him halfway.

Jake-"hey what are you doing here", i said and he smiled and i saw quil and embry behind him.

Jake-"well i was invited by bella', he siad and i just nodded crossing my arm."um i um made you a graduation present", he said and handed me a box, i looked at him then at the guys behind him and they were turned away looking at other things.

Me-"jake you didnt have to", i said ahe smiled at me nervousily, i opened the old black box and picked up the  necklace, i smiled as it had a symbol of a wolf on it.'jake its beautiful", is aid and he smiled.

Jake-"here let me help you", he said and i gave hi it and turned holding up my hair his arm reached around and brung it back and his fingers clasped it together, i turned back to him and smiledd.