Chapter 22-"loss,always a way to bring someone down"

hey guys this is a better chapter for you :) enjoy havent edited so dont kill me sorry.

Alice's pov.

Me-"jasper how am i supposed to do that it'll kill her", i said and breathed out pain evident across my face i turned facing the other way into the forest.

Jasper-"darlin it may hurt her but its the right thing not telling her then she finds out after..shell be angry at you", he said and i felt his arms wrap around me i turned into his chest and signed.

Me-"im sorry", i said and he sent calming waves towards me."im sorry i didnt tell you for lieing when i told you that my vision was something else", i said and looked at him sadness in my eyes.

Jasper-"alice sometimes people do stuff thinking it helps, but only truth helps you to help them", he said and rubbed my cheek lovingly with his thumb.

Me-"i just dont know how to tell her every time i go to i freeze up", i said and pulled away from him."why does my gift....come with good but hurt people.....", i said and he signed looking at me sadly putting out more waves of calmness."jasper thats not gonna help right now", i said smiling slightly.Thanks for trying".

Edward-"trying what alice", i heard and i turned seeing him with a confused rose.

Alice-"nothing its are problems", i said snapping at him putting up my sheild against him higher.

Edward-"then why are you hidding i cant read your thoughts", he said and i hit jasper's arm."jasper please put down your block".

Alice-"jasper".

Jasper-"im sorry", he said and came stepping close to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and i wrapped mine around his waist.

Edward-"your lieing alice i heard what you said now tell me what do you mean whats gonna kill who?", he said and i looked away.

Alice-"edward this is none of your buisness step off", i said and walked past them jasper intow heading to the house.

I hurriedly walked me and jasper into the house but edward and rose were hot on are trail, as i walked in i saw carslie and esme sitting on the couch watching a movie along with the others in the room also.They looked curious as i tryed to speed walk but got blocked by edward.

Me-"move", i said and he shook his head crossing his arms.

Edward-"alice is keeping somethign from us", he said looking to carslie and esme, they both sat up as i turned.

Carslie-"alice...?", he said and i signed, i felt a comforting hand on my shoulder and i signed.

Alice-"wheres emmett and alex?", i said and signed leaning into jasper for more comfort.

Esme-"they went to a movie,whats wrong?", she said looking concerened i looked down and bite my lip.

Me-"i-i had a vision that......bella......", i said and closed my eyes i stoopped feeling a big lump in my throat.

Jasper-"she saw a vision of bella being killed by a vampire but it was covered up by a vampire", he said and i nodded lettign my sheild down tired from holding it up.

Me-"i havent had the guts or even to know how to tell alex", i said and i signed shaking my head.

Emmett-"tell alex what?", i heard from behind me and i turned looking at emmett,he had alex's sleeping form in his arms."alice what are you all talking about", he said coming into the room  fully still holding alex.

Jasper-"its about alexs sister tomorrow shes gonna die and no matter what fate is still gonna kill her,alice has saved her four times.......im sorry but alice me nore anyone can save her", he said and i burried my head in jaspers chest,i felt like crying.

Emmett-"no,there has to be another way,is aro doing this?!", he said glaring anger and sadness showing through his emotions.

Edward-"no he has nothing to do with it, its a very powerful vampire", he said and i turned to see emmett give alex to esme.

Emmett-"why didnt any of you tell me!!", he said anger clearly evidnet, esme got up and moved alex intot he halway out of the living room.

Carslie-"we had no idea son alice jsut told us-".

Emmett-"you!!!!!", he yelled and i was ripped from jaspers arms and i was now against the wall and he was choking me."why! why didnt you tell me i could have helped her!!!! do you know-know how much its going to hurt her alice!!!", he said with so much pain and agony and sadness mixed all in.Jasper and edward were soon pulling jasper off of me, but no sooner emmett threw them off and edward feel through the wall falling out onto the porch and  jasper all the way into the dinning room breaking the big table.

He glared at me and i just with my head dow as i leaned against the wall"answer me!!!", he yelled now infront of my face lifting my chin up.

Me-"im sorry emmett i thought i-i could save bella and not worry you and her and everybody", i said  pain filling my body."i tryed to i saved her four times but fate wants ehr dead and i cant stop it im so sorry", i said and emmett glared at me.

Emmett-"alex is stronger than you think alice.yes she human but you dont know how amzing she is,you keeping this from her is gonna kill her", he said and i heared a foot stumble and we all looked to see alex with tears in her eyes and her clutching her heart.

Me-"alex", i said trying to get up but she backed away shaking her head as she did tears fell.

Emmett-"alex please-".

Alex-"i have to go", she said and ran out, emmett tryed to run after her but carslie and eleazar.

eleazar-"no emmett she has to do this on her own", he said to emmett and he looked at me and glared i then heard footsteps and looked up to see jasper, and he helped me up.                                              

Emmett-"stay away from alex, you cant trust her to handle losing a sister,your wrong she stronger than that", he said and headed upstairs

Me-"im so sorry everyone", i said and ran towards the woods jasper right behind me trying to comfort me.I quickly turned and he grabbed me pullign me to him."no jasper not this time i-i...", i said feeling hard to talk again."i messed up ok,so stop", i yelled and he just hugged me to him."stop", i whispred holding onto his chest he said nothing but held me close and rubbed my back.

Alex's pov.

NO this has to be a joke, i said to myself as i floored it to my dads.She has to be just pullign a prank,i thought as i wipped away tears and gripped the steering wheel.I finally arrived in  the neighborhood but my dad wasnt there neither was bella.I quickly started up once more and kept driving.I grabbed my phone and dialed dads number,but all my calls were shut off to voice mail.

I arrived at the station and i saw cars outside and i quickly got out and walked in, as i did i saw my dad in a chair his coworkers around him his hands over his face.

Me-"dad why didnt you answer my phone calls?", i said and he looked up with tears in his eyes and i looked at him.

Dad-"alex-".

Me-"wheres bella i need to talk to her", i said cuttng him off and a tear slipped from his eye and he looked down.A woman came up to me but i pushed her awaya nd walked up to my dad."where is she!!", i yelled grabbing his face to look at mine he just looked at me sadly holding onto my fore arm and squeesing slightly as to say sorry."dad tell me please...", i said and a tear rolled down my cheek.

Dad-"she dead lex", i stepped back my hand jumping from his cheek like i had burnt my hand, i shook my head and stepped backwards."yes alex she is", i shook my head more my hand coming over my mouth.

Me-"no", i said tears falling i put  both my hands over my mouth a breathed out.

Dad-"she was killed in a car accident alex", he said and i finally hit a wall and i breathed out a raged breath shaking my head and closing my eyes tears fell.

Me-"no please....", was all i could say,i felt like my heart was on fire, like some one had threw it into burning lava."no,no,no", i said crying i slid down the wall."why..........", i said crying, i should have talked to her more,i-i could done more but now-i cant becaus eive ruiend all of my chances."come back bella....please!!!", i cryed out.

Hey guys comment :)