Chapter 15-"poker anyone?" part 2

Hey sorry guys i tryed learning how to play poker i read about it even,still didnt get it so im just gonna start it this way sorry. :(

Me-"and i win", i said smiling as i pulled myt money to me,ahh i love it its so green.

Alice-"she's a cheater,how'd she do that i always win", she said and i smirked at her. i picked up and 20 and kissed it and smiled at her, she scowled. I laughed and so did rose and the other guys.

Jasper-"now,now alice alex played fair if anyone was cheating it be us we have more advanced abilitys......but ofcoarse we all know her big Grizzly bear wouldn't let any of us touch her would he", he said in mock by saying the nick name i gave him, i smiled looking at emmett.

Emmett-"your right i wouldnt let any of you,and if you say that name one more time prepare to see you head, 50 yards away", he said and smiled, i smiled to as i looked at him him in just his jeans, and no shirt, he didnt lose as many clothes as i wanted but hey beggers cant be chooser's.

Jasper-"Gr......iiizzzzlyyyyy bear!!!", he yelled and in a blink of my they were gone and all i saw was there empty chairs falling back.

Rosalie-"well alice better get ready to heal jasper's pride,you too alex", she said as she got up slipping her shirt back on and her skinny jeans."come on edward lets go to are room", she said and he nodded grabbing his stuff.

Edward-"good night ladies", he said and waved and they both disappeared into there room.

Alice-"well even though i still think you cheated......you did great", she said and i laughed, grabbing my money and  counting it and getting it all nice and pretty. I slipped it into my jean short pocket and stood up grabbing my hoodie, i slipped it back on and slipped my flip flops on.

"here here's emmett's clothes", she said and i smiled shaking my head as i saw his big shirt.I took it and she smirked walking past me bumping my shoulder."could be a turn on just saying", she commented and i turned and as i did she closed her door.

I smiled shaking my head alice is something let me tell you that, i walked to our room and went in closing the door.I closed it behiund me and looked around, i signed looking at his shirt.Turn on? ya right, i thought and placed his shirt on the table. I walked towards the bathroom and jumped in the shower for a quick one then stepped out wrapping my towel around me, i walked out to my suit case and grabbed my bra and underwear.

I went to grabb a pair of sweats when what alice's words flew threw my head, i looked at the table then back at the shirt and sweat i had.I set them down and walked towards the table, i picked up the shirt and smiled as it smelled like him.I slipped it on and it came to my mide thigh.

Now what do i do?!", i thought as i breathed out, i walked over turning out the light.Ill just wait for him, ya thats it.

I layed down on the bed and snuggled into the comforter. Iwas just around asleep about 9:35 when i felt someone kiss the side of my head.I opened my eyes and i saw emmett.I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down and he smiled  getting on the bed beside me.

Emmett-"someone's happy to see me", he said and i nodded, and he laughed lightly."you look beautifull", he said and i smiled blushing.

Me-"thank you grizzly",i said and smield and he did too.

Emmett-"now what did i tell you about calling me that", he said and smiled down at me.

Me-"nothing, watcha gonna do about it", i said and smirked, he smiled.

Emmett-"hhhhhhhhhmmmm i dont know i guess ill just...........tickle you!!!!!!", he yelled and i smiled instantly laughing as he tickled me.

Me-"stop", i said as i laughed and he smiled continueing.

Emmett-"no not stopping till you stop calling me grizzly", he said playfully", i just continued laughing trying to pry his hands away.

Me-"never", i said and he jsut kept tickling me."please stop,i-".laughing."cant take it.".laughing."okay i wont say it anymore", i breathed out and he stopped and i signed breathing.

Emmett-"now im glad you learned your lesson", he said and leaned down kissing my lips, i smiled and kissed him back.I pushed him onto his back and continued kising him.I soon pulled away from and he groaned.

ME-"so did you tickle jasper till he stopped calling you names?", i asked and he rolled his head."huh answer me", i said playfully and i put hi shands above his head and leaned my face close to his.

Emmett-"now i didnt go as easy on him as i did you", he said and i smiled.

Me-"what did you do?", i asked and he smield then looked up to my grip, then back at me smirking.

Emmett-"i dunked his head into a fountain", he said and i smiled shocked but as i did i was flipped back onto my back and my hands pinned above my head.

Me-"thats mean", i said and he smiled leaning down kissinbg my nose and then my forehead.

Emmett-"callling me a name i dont want is mean", he replied back and  huffed out rolling my eyes, he smiled kissing down my neck.

Me-"thats not the same its just a name i gave you and i said it was okay for him to say it", i said and he leaned up smiling.

Emmett-"okay how about this,you tell me why you like giving me that nick name and ill think about letting YOU calling me it again with no punishment", he said and i rolled my eyes.

Me-"cause it is one of my favorite memories with you guys, i broke some bones, its like a mark in my jorney to do fun stuff.How is playing hide and sekk with vampires not on someone's list", i said and he laughed."so can i?", i asked smiling at him, he just smiled down at me and kissed my lips smirking.

Hey guys comment :) vote :))