Chapter 32-party?

Hey guys sorry for the long wait but heres a chapter :)

I walked through the lunch line, picking out edible food, which was hard to find."turkey sanwhich", i said and the lady put it on my tray, i grabbed a cup of red jello and then went to the register."number please?", she said and i punched in my number,"alrite next", she said and i moved on and looked around trying to find my family."hey", i heard from beside me and i saw brandon."hey", i said and finally spotted alice sitting with jasper and emmett."so any ghost say hello?", he said and i smiled and rolled my eyes as he started walking with me."nope slept like a baby", i said and he chuckled."well hey um my friend vince is having a party and he wanted to give you an invite", he said and handed me a yello folded paper."just dont let it be found by a teacher alrite, they try crashing are party's all the time", he said and i smiled grabbing the paper."Alrite", i said and he smiled."well see.......i'll see you tonight", he said and smirked and i scoffed."wait tonight?",. "its a school night?", i said and he chuckled and turned smirking."What good girl cant come out?", he said and i smirked."oh let me guess daddy got a big hold on you all", he said and laughed smiling.

"what time?", i asked and he smiled."just read the paper", he said and turned walking to his table. I watched as he sat down and his friends looked to me before looking back to him and smirking saying something. I sat down at the table and rose looked at me skeptically,"what was that about?", she said and i shrugged and stuffed the paper in my bag."nothing, just asking for some notes", i said and began unwrapping my sandwich and jasper snorted."you dont take notes", he said and i rolled my eyes."yes but you do", i said and he smiled, and i began laughing, i crumbled my wrapper and threw it at him."Stop manipulating my emotions", i said and the laughter stopped.

I set my wand down and scrunched my curls up making sure they stayed in place, i smiled satisfied. I put on a little mascara and then did my winged eye liner, i put on a little lip stick and smiled into the mirror, i opened my mirror cabinet and sprayed on some perfume, and set it back in. i closed the door and jumped as i saw alice standing in my bathroom doorway, a sleepy jasper standing behind her."alex what are you doing?", she asked and i signed."having a mini heart attack thanks to you", i said and she rolled her eyes."alex really what are you doing?", she said and i shrugged."i thought i already had put ya'll to sleep", i said and she looked at me up and down and i bite my lip."um i couldnt sleep, but hey ill put you guys back to sleep", i said and walked forward, ushering them out my door, and i groaned as i saw edward and rose.

"alex what are you doing?", she said and i groaned."oh my god!", i said and signed."im trying to put them back to sleep."i said and she smirked."really? why are you dressed up?", she asked and i signed."i couldnt sleep okay-". "bullshit", she said and i rolled my eyes."your going to that party, that vick guy-". "vince", i said and she smirked."alex!! its a school night you cant!", alice said glaring and i rolled my eyes."oh my god alice how old are you again?", i asked and she glared even harder."for once in your what 100 years, have fun", i said and she rolled her eyes."Alex your not going", she said and crossed her arms and i snorted."im grown and im gonna do what i wanna do", i said and crosssed mine."i'll be back for school in the morning", i said and she looked to jasper who looked away."jasper do something", she said and he looked to edward who smiled and did the same looking away."Rose!", she said and rose msiled."you know what fine, seeing im the only one with sense her, were going with you, there's no telling what those drunk idiotic teens from that school are doing, come on jasper lets get dressed", she said grabbing his hand, and grabbed her's."Woah,woah,woah no your not going with me", i said and she smiled."oh yes i am alex, your not going alone,or do you want me to get emmett to go with you?", she said and i glared."haha fucking ha", i said and she smiled."like i said come on jasper". "wait no", i said pulling her back."if your going with me for the love of god, your looking like a rich prude", i said and went to my closet and grabbed some clothes," eww no alex", she said and i glared."Alice were not going to some fashion show, were going to a party, a party that doesnt care about designer clothes your probably going to end up getting beer spilled on!", i said hushedly."now put them on if your going anywhere with me",  i said and she huffed and took them. I pointed to my bathroom and she huffed stalking off towards it."now jasper come on lets find you something".