Chapter 29-"powers and sadness

(the girls outfits are in the external link on the right) And please comment guys :) i love when you do )

I sat in my room and watched the lake as the moon reflected off of it and it rippled a little bit every now and again.The breeze blew my hair around my face and i pushed my hair back and up into a pony tail, i picked back up my pen and started working on the homework i had left from english.

"im just saying carslie you need to test her at some point to see her weakness", i heared jaspers voice say.I looked down and saw shadow down below shining out from the garage and saw four figures standing there.I will jasper but on my time not your, and when she is ready i will not rush her.She hasnt shown any  sign of anything yet", he said and i i heard edward snort.

"ya its as if she just going on with living her normal life", edward said and i quickly walked over to my night stand quitly and shut the light off, only the sound of my speakers playing some of my m usic could be heard and i walked back over to my window bench and looked out."true it is exrodinarily amazign what she been doing", i heard carslie say and i raised my eye brow in confusion.

"she could be doing better", i heard jasper say in a gruff voice."got somethin to say jasper?", i heard emmett say in a angry tone, and i heard jasper chuckle a little."as a matter a fact yes,yes i do and you know why emmett",jasper said and i signed wishing i could go down and stop it all but i wanted to hear the rest."dont push it Whitlock", I heard emmett say."boys stop now", i heard carslie say in a threatening tone, and i leaned closer to see if i could see them a little better as i did i heard my pen hit the window sill part and roll off clink as it hit my blacony. I heard foot steps and i quickly stepped away from the window and quietly ran to my bathroom clank stuff around.

Hopefull no one saw me or heard me, i turned on the water and started brushing my teeth,once i finished i stepped out into my room and saw rose on my bed looking around."may i help you?", i asked and she smiled."just came to get you for a family meeting", rose said and i signed and grabbed my hoodie and slipped on my house shoes following rose out the house. I followed her we made it into the field and  i saw everyone here.

"so whats the meeting about?", i asked and  carslie smiled and walked forward."alex you know how i used to test your heart and blood and everything...?", he asked and i nodded."well today i wanna test a few others", he said and i nodded."So why are they here,why are we even out here?", i asked and he laughed slightly."well were out here because the test i wanna do require it, as for the rest-".

"we just wanna see what power you got", jasper said and i smiled and rolled my eyes."okay what are we doing?", i asked.

"well i was gonna test your abilities seeing as your still half human i just wanna see what vampire qualitys you have and human.jasper if you will please", carslie said and in a blink of a eyes i felt something snatched off my leg and i looked to see him aways away from me."come on alex come and get it", jasper said and i laughed slightly  looking at carslie.

"nu uh he can keep that damn phone,i am to lazy to run",l i said and put my hand on my hip and with my other rubbed my face.I heard a ding go off from my phone and jasper smirked and looked down looking at my phone for a few seconds before he looked back up and smiled."looks like someones got a crush", i heard jasper say and winked at me. i looked at him confused for a second untill i remembered that brandon was texting me. I felt my heart stop and before i knew it i was running across the feild towards jasper who smiled and took off in a sprint and i pushed myself faster. I felt the wind pick up beside me and i ran faster as he ran faster.