Chapter 37- Trouble...

I wanna wish you guy a very Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to all my readers, and i hope you like the Chapter, I'm sorry it may not be much but i worked hard making sure i finished this today for you guys, so here's your present !!!!! :) please give me feed back, i just want to know if i still have some old readers from back when i first started, do i? but i love you guys and i love the feed back i do get back it makes me want to hurry and put up chapters for you guys. But again i have to work and i do try and write every day to do chapters, I've already started on the next Chapter ;) i guess you'll guys will be seeing it soon....

"so....", i said as i turned in my seat to him after thirty minutes."so..", he said the same way flickering his eyes to me for a second and then back to the road."where did you learn to drive like that?", i asked and he cracked a smile."there use to be this old man who lived here, my dad he worked for him at the auto shop i work at", he said and i nodded."my dad he was always busy working on cars that by the time we got home he was dead tired. My mom she left when i was a baby and i haven't seen her since my dad didn't talk about her much", he said and chuckled as if he were replaying old memories."well the owner let me stay at the garage while he worked i would sit in the office and he would let me watch TV and even brought toys in to entertain me", he said and i smiled."as i got older though he brought me into the garage my dad didn't like it much but he was the owner so he didn't say much."he taught me everything i know, he even took me to get my licenses", he said and i smiled."that's sweet", i said and he chuckled.

"i remember begging my dad that i needed my licenses but he didn't have the time or money to take me", he said and scratched along his jaw."about a month after i had my licenses, he told me to come back to the shop to help him with a car he had", he said and i chewed on my bottom lip listening to him." i got there and he drove us to the next two towns over", he said and cracked a big smile."that was the night i knew i wanted to learn to drift", he said and i smiled."i bet you were ecstatic", i said and he smiled."ya, it was a street race's nothing big, i thought we were just there to look at all the cars. Man they were beautiful classic muscle cars not like now...i know i sound cliche talking about classics when i'm driving this", he said and i chuckled and he did too."it was the best night of my life, and we went every weekend", he said and i saw the smile still etched on his face."after that night i begged him to teach me and after two months we went back and i won my first car", he said and i smiled.

"well i hope one day i can meet him", i said and smiled."one day...", he said smile gone slightly and he cleared his throat, straightening up."so does he still live in town?", i asked at his sudden quiet manner."nah....he uh got busted...he was racing one night and.....he ran into some cops and couldn't shake them", he said and i frowned."how long does he have?", i asked and he chuckled."fifty", he said and i frowned,"maybe one day me and you can go visit him where he's at", i said and he chuckled."he's to far they shipped him to Texas three years ago", he said and i smiled."well, that's not a problem ill take you", i said and he chuckled.

"don't think i just told you the story so you feel sad for me, i'm not asking for charity", he said and i smiled."good cause its not, its me wanting to meet the man who taught you how to go the side of a wall and not crash", i said and smirked and he cracked a smile turning to me."so whats his name?', i asked and he chuckled."Jason', he breathed out and i smiled."well i look forward to meeting him one day", i said and he chuckled."i'm sure he'd be happy to meet you", he said and i smiled."so do i get to meet your dad?", i asked and he chuckled slightly."my uh dad he passed away a year ago", he said and i frowned."oh god i'm so sorry", is aid and he smiled looking to me and laced his fingers with mine."no don't beat your self up its fine, I've grieved already", he said and i nodded and turned looking forward are hands still laced and him squeezing my hand every once in awhile as i thought about my sister.

(Music on the side)

"this is it", Brandon said as we pulled in passing by all kinds of people, and parked the car. Brandon stepped out and he helped me out and i smiled at the cars around me."this is crazy", i said and smiled stepping away from the car and looking around.I smiled as i smelt burnt rubber, and i closed my eyes breathing it in, with music blasting around me."yo Brandon i'm gonna go find Malcolm", i heard Ashton say and crash followed behind him along with some girls from school i saw., i smiled as i looked around seeing the cars and people all around talking and laughing and showing out."so its pretty cool huh", he said and i smiled remembering my first street race."ya its pretty cool", i said smiling still looking around."come on", he said and placed his hand in mine and started leading me around.

"This is Carlos, he's a little crazy but he can get you anything you need for you car", Brandon said to me and i smiled nodding as Brandon was showing me around introducing me to people."Brandon my man, you need any hook ups?", Carlos said coming up and giving Brandon a handshake and Brandon chuckled shaking his head no."ahhh what do we have here brother, this your girl?", he asked and i smiled."she's a friend", he said and i smiled and nodded extending my free hand too him."we'll its nice to meet a friend you can call me Carlos", he said and leaned in kissing my hand and i chuckled."anything you need sweet heart whether it be parts or accessories i'm your main man", he said and i nodded as i slipped my hand from his."so Brandon you racing tonight, how's that engine?", he asked and Brandon smiled."i'm thinking about it man maybe not, and ya smooth as hell", he said and Carlos chuckled."come on man you gotta show your stuff in front of the pretty lady", he said motioning to me and i chuckled and Brandon rolled his eyes."i'll think about it", he said and Carlos groaned."man that cocky son of a bitch James is here and i want you too race him", he said and i chuckled. but stopped as i heard a clap."ahh i see's he's arrived", said a voice and i froze as i remembered that voice, he ratted me out, i lost my garage and everything because of him.

"Brandon turned and i slide behind him trying to hide myself from being noticed."aahhhh James the second contender, nice seeing you and by the way the car drives like a charm now, after i put a new motor in", he said and i heard James chuckled."we'll i thought id give to charity its the christian thing to do right", he said i heard Brandon chuckle."what do i owe your presence?", Brandon asked and James chuckled."well i saw you bring in that pretty little thing of yours and that beautiful,beautiful car....and i thought i could talk to a old friend", he said and i tensed up."Alex its nice meeting you again", he said and Brandon turned to me confused and i signed and looked at James blankly as i stepped out from behind Brandon."ahh still as beautiful as ever, i hope..there's no hard feeling", he said and i chuckled."what feelings your a sore loser", i said and he chuckled clutching his chest."ouch that hurt...i see both you and riker still are a little upset", he said and i clenched my fist."oohh i struck a nerve didn't i-"."enough James-".

"relax buddy i'm just chatting with a old friend, no need to be over protective, i just was seeing if she would like to race for old time sake", he said smirking."or have you lost your touch", he said and i smirked."never", i said and he smiled."well then there's the old Alex never one to turn down a challenge", he said and smiled."i don't have my car with me though", i said and he chuckled."well-"."use mine", i heard and no sooner i saw keys coming at my face and i snatched them in my hand and put it down to my side everyone talking before quieting down."its settled Carlos, put us down", he said and i signed."don't be late", he said before turning, his girls and friends following. i frowned as i saw mickey trailing behind and he waved at me slightly.

"so you know James", Brandon sad as i began walking around trying to get my mind wrapped around what just happened."yes", i said as he kept up pace beside me like the first time we talked", i smiled slightly."so you were good?", he said and i swallowed."i was alrite", i said and he chuckled."Alex James doesn't just pick out anyone", he said and i snorted."grant it he's a shit starter but i saw the look in your eyes", he said and i licked my lips crossing my arms."and when your ready to talk i'm here", he said walking beside me."but for right now we gotta get you to Ashton's car", he said and i looked at him quizzically and he just laughed ushering me back to where we parked."ahh there she is, so how good are you?", Ashton said leaning against his car as we walked up."i'm ok i guess-"."just okay!!!!!! I've just looked you up Alex and you were killin it, i thought i've seen you some where before",crash said looking up from his computer, he turned the computer to us and i smiled slightly as i saw video footage of me racing."well lets just hope i don't loose my car, cause if not looks like where lap sitting on the way home", Ashton said and i signed.

I signed as i turned as they watched the video, i looked around and saw James smirking from across the parking lot looking at me his girls hanging all over him and he winked at me. I signed turning back around ,"god what did i get myself into", i mumbled to myself.