Chapter 31- Hurtful

Hey guys sorry it took so long but i updated and i also have another story id oing and its great you should check it out its on my profile it goes by the name of raven wood and its awesome. :) it has vampitres, and werewolves, and all kinds of magical creatures and i think it [pretty fun so id lov eif you could check it out :)

I hummed as i stood infront of the mirror fixing my hair, i had just got out of the shower. It was saturday and i was not ready for karen to come here tonight."your always there your, every where but right now i wish you were here. Alll those crazy thing we did i didnt think i just went with it", i sang to myself and signed."no i dont wanna let you go, but i just wanna let you know, that i never wanna let go....", i sang softly to myslef, a tear slid down my face and i sucked in a breath as the song played. I shook my head looking away from the mirror and grabbed my tooth brush.

I heard a knock on the bathroom door and I closed my eyes and signed breathing in, i turned around and i saw esme at the door, looking at me apologetically. I shrugged and turned back turning on the water and putting tooth paste on my tooth brush." i thought ya'll went hunting?", i said clearing my voice as i started brushing my teeth."we did we just got back well me and the girls the boys there coming shortly", she said and i nodded spitting ito the sink.

"alex you cant go on like this forever...", she said and i snorted as i finished and wiped my mouth."dont tell me that tell him", i said and she frowned."you two were engaged that means something alex", she said and i shrugged walking to my room."apparently not to him", i said as i went to my room and went through my dresser."oh alex sweet heart", she said and i heard her,rose and alice step in the room."maybe if  you just talk to him-".

"just stop ok", i said turnimg and bitting my lip as tears dared to come out my eyes,"he doesnt want me anymlore if he did he would come talk to me or he would have came back the night he left", i said as a tear slid down my face. I fet three people attack me in a hug. and i breathed out more tears flodding down.

"alice,esme,rose whats wrong?", i heard jasper ask and i quickly wiped my face and pushed them away,"nothing", i said and walked over to my closet and grabbed a simple dress and a pair of heels."come on jaz its nothing we need to get dressed for your little stalker", alice said and i chuckled as i took the dress and wlaked into my bathroom and slipped off my other clothes, i slipped the dress on and looked  into the mirror and saw rose leaning against the door looking down. "alex i know your hurting...", she said and i shook my head not trying to cry."ya...um can you zip me up...", is aid clearing my throat. She walked over and zipped up the back of my dress and i let my hair down and ruffled it. Ehhhh it'll do its not like this is important.

"im gonna talk to him", she said and i turned."no rose!!....if he doesnt want to talk to me fine dont go prying at him", i said and she signed."im sorry for yelling..", i siid and she smiled."its fine i just hate seeing you upset alex", she said and i smiled."im fine come on lets go down stairs", i said and she nodded.

"please carslie she horrible", i said and he chuckled and so did esme."i mean come on it would only cause problems between jasper and alice if she had it here..", i said and he smiled."we'll see alrite alex", he said and alice huffed and jasper rubbed her arm, and kissed the side of her head. I heard a knock and i rolled my eyes,"its here", i growled and carslie laugehd and got up hand in hand with esme, and i watched them go to the door.

All of us stood and i saw  them enter back with karen along with her dad."Awe Mr.cullen as i said yesturday you have a beautiful home",  he said and carslie nodded."thank you, but all the praise goes to my wife esme", he said and esme smiled. His eyes shifted to us and he smield."hello carslie you have some strapping boys", he said and i gaged a little, he a little over the top with this.