Chapter 17-"Im not a little girl anymore!"

Emmett-"were here", he said and i groaned opening my eyes, he opened the door and i signed slipping off his lap and getting out.

Alice-"emmett stay in the car ill go help alex pack", she said and he looked at her confused."go", he signed shaking his head but got back in.

Alice, and i walked up the steps and as we did charlie came out arms crossed. I rolled my eyes and walked past him.

Alice-"hey Charlie how are you?', she asked and i just headed upstairs.

Charlie-"good.............um alice can you give me and alex a  minute", he said and i heard his boots heading to my room.I grabbed my suit case and started throwing clothes in."alex you dont have to go live with the cullen's you know, bella's still here and....", he said trailing off but i didnt listen.I groaned as i tripped over a shoe in the floor, taht didnt help my hang over one bit when almost losing gravity.

"alex whats wrong with you", he said and i shrugged putting some shirts in."alex", he said and spun me around and looked at my eye's."alex you know your not supposed to drink your still underage, is this what the cullens are doing letting you do stuff like this", he said and i jerked away from him.

Me-"no i drank it myself i wanted it", i said and grabbed another shirt and pushing past him glaring.

Charlie-"alex your not going with them not if there letting you do stuff like this its illegal, and your just not going its final", he said from behind me.I laughed as i put the shirt in and zipped it up and i smirked looking at him.

Me-"no your wrong im 18 so no what you say isnt final", i said and grabbed a small bag and my suit case going to the bathroom throwing my stuff in the bag.

Chsrlie-"there not a good influence alex they let you drink when your definantly not legal to drink,there not good parent-".

Me-"thats were your wrong there better parents then you and mom will ever be!!", i said glaring, i signed glaring at him."all of them are lucky to have parents like esme and carslie....they cared when no one didnt they took them in and gave them a home......ya they may not be there real parents but ill tell you one thing".

"i wish they were mine, cause you and mom......you werent parents all you did was fight and argue.Thats why bella's a stuck up good two shoe's book worm and im the messed up misfit", i said and glared."no you can never come close to the cullens", i said with some much hate.

"goodbye charlie", i said and ran down the stairs and past alice who looked sad.I ignored and just kept going out to the car, i put my stuff in the trunk and then got in crossing my arms and closed my eyes.Alice got in and the door shut softly.

Alice-"go jasper", she said in a whisper alomst i couldnt hear.

Emmett-"im sorry alex", he said into my ear and pulled me close.I signed and turned my head into his chest and breathed out."im so,so,sorry babe", he said and rubbed my back."you can cry you dont have to be strong", he said and rubbed my back.

I breathed out and wimpered as i let some tears fall, he gripped me tight and rubbed my back.

Me-"i hate him", i said threw my tears."how dare he say esme an carslie-".

Emmett-"sssshhhhh i know just relax, lets think of something else to get you mind off it", he said as we layed in his bed in his room."oh lets play a game like i spy", he said and i laughed and looked up at him.

Me-"okay whats all different colors and smells", i said and he looked away thinking about it a minute.

Emmett-"a hippy hobo?", he said and i smiled laughing.

Me-"nope you room", i said and smirked and he looked down at me shocked.

Emmett-"hey i cleaned-".

Me-"when last century", i said looking at him smirking, he just smiled and leaned his head against mine.

Emmett-"this isnt supposed to be a mean game you know", he said and i shrugged."i love you", he said and pecked my lips and smiled at me. Ic ouldnt help but blush and smile shly at him.

Me-"i love you too", i whispered and he smiled leaning down kissing my lips again and then brushed his nose against mine rubbing it gently.I laughed and he chuckled too.

Emmett-"come on alex time for you to go to sleep", he said and turned grabbing the remote from his bedside table and turne the dimmed lights off and soothing music started playing.

Me-"but i dont want to", i said and he chuckled.

Emmett-"its just a nap i promise ill wake you up soon, itlll make you feel better i promise", he said and wrapped his arms around me and pulling me close with the covers.Its was the perfect combination i liked of hot and cold.

Me-"fine,maybe i could take one little nap", i said and yawned blinking my eyes.Damn this music and his sooting hand rubbing gentle relaxing circles on my back.

Hey guys comment and vote :)