Chapter 23-"Bella......"

Its been three days since bellas death and i still havent come to terms with it.I havent talked to my dad,not even emmett,or the cullens.But i know there close.....he here watching me...i couldnt tell you exactly where...because hell i dont even know.All i know is im in the middle of no where.

Bella funerals is in tomorrow and im still debatign on going....not because i dont want to but because....i know once i-i.....  Just cant.

I signed turning off my radio wanting silence like i have for the past three days i havent ate or slept just sat in my car  staring at nothing,hoping its all a dream and bella will come back. Alice says charlies trying to be strong,all the cullens are helping him get through and helping with the cost.My mom well she like me not wanting to believe it,shes been crying constantly and staring at are baby pictures crying to phil from what i here.

I feel horrible though i know emmetts watching i cant imagine how it feels for him to see me like this,sitting here crying and him not being able to do nothing. I unlocked the car door and stepped out, and looked around.

Me-"emmett....", i said just a little above a whisper.And within a blink of my eyes he was there and enveloped me in his arms and i wrapped mine around his neck tight and let a few tears drop.

Emmett-"shhh its ok i know", he said into my hair and kissed my head."i know", he kept mumbling.

He drove home with me still in his lap as he drove, down rodes full of trees and mountains.

Me-"emmett", i said and he looked at me slightly and then at the rode.

Emmett-"ya".

Me-"does it ever go away after awhile?", i said and he looked down staring into my eyes.

Emmett-"slowly", he stated simply sadness in his eyes.

We arrived at his house and  he stepped out of my car with me in his arms and we stepped in and he took me to his bedroom to lay down. 

Emmett-"okay alex what do you want to eat i know your hungry ill have esme cook it and ill...help", he said and i smiled slightly at him and he smile his goofy smile.

Me-"speghetti" i said and he schrunched his nose up as if remembering and i giggled slightly and he smiled and leaned down.

Emmett-"you know ive been waiting for that giggle", he said and kissed my nose."ill be back soon so stay put", he said and kicked off he shoes and headed down stairs.

I looked through emmetts drawer and rrummaged through it always entertained me at the old stuff i find in there.But today it didnt so i decided to go down stairs to see if i could help,but as i opened the door slowly i heard voices.

Carslie-"there headed east", he said in a serious tone."jasper did you see what they looked like?".

Jasper-"the man was a blonde and the female had brunette hair,there both newborns,btu i lost them when they crossed over onto the mutts territory".I quickly got on my knees and silently crawled on the floor on my stomach towards the rail to see down.I saw them all in the living room sitting even emmett playing with a cooking put holder mitt.

Rose-"do you have any idea of why they did it?".

Jasper-"many reasons,wrong place,wrong time,new borns have no control.My guess is they were drinking blood bella somehow seen it and they blew up the truck".

ALice-"or",she said elbowing jaspers side.

Jasper-"or alice thinks this has something to do with her knowing".

Carslie-"why?"

Alice-"because she knew,and since emmett found alex......come on you all saw how excited she was to know we were vampires.hence the reason why i think she went looking for them".

I breathed out and as i did my nose started to itch oh no i have to sneeze,i held my nose and breathed out my mouth.

Esme-"well alice i think well all take it into consideration but tonight edward jasper i want you at charlies house to comfort and or if he ask you to leave i want you to stay out of sight but stay close watch over him", she said tkaing charge standing up  and started walking to the kitchen.

I turned around and crawled back into the room and signed sitting on my bed,why would they do that?

I mean i havent even told bella and neither have the cullens...then i remembered the cave,the computer with the article.Bella knew and knowing bella she probably went after it.....

I jumped as i heard the door open and i turned to see emmett with a tray, i smiled and he did too.I looked at the tray to see speghettti on a plate with two bread stick,and a coke and a flower in a little vase.

And in that moment just with one goofy smile he mad eme forget,about the hurt,about the death,about those vampires,about the info i gathered about bella.For now at least.......

Hey guys i know it isnt much but im tryign schools been a drag :/ so hoping to get some updating in. :)

BUt i do have a new story  :) ---->  go toexternal  link by the  tags