Chapter 10-"Grizzly bear"

Here i sat at lunch with the cullens i was kinda actually apart of the family, except i was still human and i didnt live with them. I felt emmett sqease my hand gentloy and i looked at him and he smiled at me, he then nodded for us to go, i nodded and i stood up with him.

Rose-"uh huh and just were do you two think your going?",  she said and i shrugged my shoulders she jsut smiled and winked at me. I looked over ot alice and saw her smiling and  bouncing in her seat as jasper tryed to stop her bouncing.

Me and emmett left walking out into the halway, he smiled and held my hand leading me out the school doors.

Me-"hey isnt it bad to skip school the day before graduation?", i said and he laughed.

Emmett-"normally yes but i think this isnt so bad", he said and lead me to the passenger side of the hummer and i got in putting on the seat belt, he got in the drivers seat and got it started.

Me-"so where are we going grizzly", i said and he smiled looking at me as i said my nick name for him. I thought of it when we were talking about how i was thrown across the river, i said he threw me like a big grizzly and ofcoarse he got mad about the wolfs and i had to calm him down. But if anyone if any of his brother calls him that he gets mad but he doesnt do anythign when i say it.

Emmett-"you know that name really does strick a cord in me i dont like", he said and i smirked staring into his eyes.

Me-"grizzly bear", i said and he just smiled at me and started going faster, i looked at the road then him, and he didnt look at the road once just at me staring.

I smiled and stared back then all of the sudden we came to a stop at a red light, i smiled and laugehd at him slightley and he laugehd back.  He smield at me then started off as it turned green,  i smirked and took off my seat belt and moved over next to him and put my seat belt on and  fell agianst his side, he wrapped his arm around me and i smiled.

Emmett-"i love you", he said and i smiled.

Me-'i love you too grizzly", i siad and i heard him chuckle at me.

We finally arrived out on a cliff that viewed the whole town, i smiled at it and took off my seat belt and looked at the view.

Emmett-"so do you like it?", he asked and i turned to him.

Me-"yes ofcoarse its beautiful", is aid and he smirked cupping my cheek in his big hand.

Emmett-"not as beautiful as you", he said and  leaned down and kissed my lips, i moved my hands up and ran them threw his hair. Kissing him back with as much power as i could. He licked my bottom lip and i opened automaticly and he came in and are tounges danced along with each other,he lifted me up and now i was stradling his lap.

I smield as his hands went around my waist, i smiled and ran my hands down to his chest and slowly started unbuttoning his white dress shirt he wore today. I finally got it unbuttoned and i ran my hands over his abs. Oh he was so cold it felt good agiansy my warm hands, i felt my hands to his abs and i felt his eight pack a strong as a rock.

I smiled into the kiss and i smiled and ran my hands lower grabbing at his jeans, i grabbed his belt an i felt his hand come out to stop me. He pulled away from the kiss, and i breathed in heavily.

Emmett-"alex i really want to but i cant im afriad i might break you", he said and  looked down and away."babe i want to i mean really want to but i just couldnt help myself if i ever hurt you because of this", he said and i nodded and signed.