Chapter 11-"Bonfire"

Me-"why do i have to go!", i said argueing with my dad, and he signed.

 Dad-"because alex if you have all that precious time to go see thsoe cullens you have time to go to a binfire with soime old friends of the family", he said lenaing against my bedroomm door as i paced the floor, i looked at him and rolled my eyes.

Me-"dad im turning 18", i dont have to do what you say",i said and he signed.

Dad-"yes you are alex which means untill then your going so come down stairs", he said and i groaned ugh i hate him, i grabbed my leatehr jacket and got into my car and followed charlie, bella was already there.

I got out and i started walking up with my dad, as i looked around i saw jake and his dad and a bunch of others and i sat beside dad.

Billy-"boy both of charlie how do you do it?", he asked and him and my dad laughed slightly."i remkeber when they were younger they used to fight a lot",  he said and smirked."little alex and bella were never on the samewave link", he said and i just looked down at my phone anfd txted emmett back.

Dad-"alex i think you've  done enough talking to this boy, cant you go one day without?",m he said turning to me and sipped his beer. I looked at him giving him a emotionless look. then went back to my phone.

Billy-"kids", he said and laughed and so did other people."so you date a cullen huh?", he askedd and i looked up at him slightl;y and we made eye contact."so its true these little swirls of rummors, you know there bad people", he said and i just starred at him for a few seconds then went back to txtng emmett.

Charlie-"alex dont be rude",he said and nudged me.

Billy-"alex why do you choose him?", he asked and i looked up and he made a serious look."i know", he said and i  looked away.

Me-"im going fora walk and dont need assistance", i said as jake went to go with me. I walked to my car and got in and drove off.

As i came to he line i saw emmett waiting pacig back and forth on the road, i stoped behind the line and he signed relieved but as he walked he had to stop fornm coming over the line. i stared at him and he stared back.