Chapter 12-"bonfire part 2"

Me-'why do they hate you so much?", i asked and he didnt move.

Emmett-"alex i cant tell you everything i want to but its for your safety", he said and i crossed my arms and looked down."alex please dont.....i cant tell you cause i want to protect you, if i knew it were okay i would tell you but i cant", he said and i saw his feet edge up. i stepped back and his hand dropped, and i looked up at him.

Me-"fine then ill ask someone who can actually tell me", i said and turned going back to my car.

Emmett-"alex!!!come back!!", he said and i didnt listen i just backed up and then sped off.

I pulled back up and i now saw all the people heading inside, i looked to the bonfire and saw jake and another guy cleaning up. I walked over and jake and him both looked up.

Me-"ummm can i talk to jake in private please?", i asked and the guys nodded and smiled at jake before leaving.

Jake-"so whats up alex?", he said and  sat down on a log infront of the still going fire, he patted the log and i sat down beside him.

Me-"i want you to tell me something", i said and he gave me a look saying go on."why do you all hate the cullens so much?", i asked and his whole body tightened.

Jake-"why would you want to know about them?", he asked and his jaw was clenched and he was staring into the fire.

Me-'just i need you to tell me please", i said and he signed turning to me.

Jake-"well-', he said and started telling me a story i sat there and listened intently.

Me-"i understand why you would hate them but there different", i said and he glared at the fire.

Jake-"how would you possible know they dont just want you as a sack of blood?", he said and i swallowed hard.

Me-"i know because ive spent many days with them, and as you said they drink animals. and ive spent many nights over there and if they were bad i think i would already be dead by now if they wanted my blood", i said and he looked at me, an di shivered as a cold wind wooshed threw the fire crackling  and moving almost out now.

Jake-"alex how do you know he wont kjust leave you?", he asked and i looked at  him intently in his eyes.

Me-"i dont jake but that the thing you just have to take a chance with", i said and held my arms close still cold. He came closer and wrapped his arm around me, and i signed in content he was so warm."your so warm", i said and layed my head agianst his chest.

Jake-'perk of being a were wolf", he said and i laughed slightly.

Me-"show off",  i said and he laughed his body shaking and i smiled watching the fire dieing, i felt my phone buzz and i looked at it and saw dad callling andi pushed ignore.

Jake-"you know he just looks out for you", he said and i signed."just be a little nicer to him", he said and i rolled my eyes as i did the fire went out and i got out of his embrace and looked at him.

Me-"i should go", i said and he just nodded, i stood up and he did too. I turned and walked to my car, i got in and started driving, i was just about home when i was at a stop light i looked ta my phone and saw a message on there. 

I opened it and it was from rose, it said we need to talk, as i went to push end my passenger door opened  and i now saw rose in my car, and i looked at her quizzcally.

rose-"go the lights green", she said and i pushed the gas and started driving."so emmett said you were mad at him for not telling you", she said and i rolled my eyes.

Me-'im not mad at him", i said and turned down the winding forest road.

rose-"then why'd you walk away", she said and i  turned again.

Me-"cause i wanted answers and i knew he wouldnt give them", i said and she laughed.

rose-"so you went to a dog", she said and i laughed smiling.

Me-"i guess', i said and she laughed.

Rose-"babe i love you but you stink", she said and laughed and i smiled doing the same. i pulled into the drive way. I got out and walked up the steps and alice was right infront of me just about to give me a hug when she stopped mid air and backed up sniffing, she put her hand over her mouth.

Alice-"oh alex you have to change", she said an di rolled my eyes laughing, as i walked in edward and jasper both hand a hand over there nose and mouth, i rolled my eyes and walked up the steps. I reached emmetts room and opened the door.

As i went in i saw emmett layed back on the bed his eyes closed, as i entered his nose scrunched. oh come on people i dont smell that bad, i rolled my eyes stomping over to his closet and grabbing some shorts and a big t-shirt of his.

I changed in the closet and stepped out, came out and saw emmett still in the same position. I  Climbed on his big king sized bed and came close to him looking down at him, i placed my hand on his chest and it was solid and cold .

Me-"emmett", i whispered and he opened his eyes looking at me,"im not mad at you, i just wanted answers", i aid and leaned down close to his face. His right arm incircled around my waist and i leaned down, i kissed his lips and he kissed me back. After a few minutes he pulled away and i was now on my back and he kisse dmy neck.

Emmett-"i love you so much", he said and continued kissing my neck, and i laced my fingers threw his  cruly hair.

Me-"i love you too", i said in content, we continued kissing and talking about odd things threw the night but not saying anything more.