Chapter 8-"i wanna be with you forever"

We went to school and now we were sitting in lunch and like usually alice and rose where making small talk with their husbands.

Emmett-"so alex i was wondering if tonight you would wanna go out", he asked and i looked to him, and he was smiling nervously.

Me-"sure", i said and he smiled.

The rest of the day went on and now we were leaving school and were heading out to the cars, i got in the car with emmett as the others got in with their hubby's, i was nervous the whole way imean if emmett was my mate, that meant we would be together forever like rose said. He arrived at my house and he walked around the car and opened the door for me and helped me down, as my feet touched the ground he still held my hand.

I smiled up at him as i felt a shiver run threw my body but it wasnt from the cold, i smiled starng right back into his eyes, he leaned down and i started closing mine, i felt his cool breath on my lips but then i heard the screen door shut and i signed and opened my eyes and turned to the door to see charlie.

I looked at emmett and smiled then pulled my hand from his and walked over towards charlie and walked in, and he followed closing the door.

Charlie-"so you and cullen ", he said as i opened the fridge door. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a water bottle.

Me-"no he jsut dropped me off were just friends", i said and walked out of the kitchen. but he followed.

Charlie-"oh im sure",he said and i stopped int the middle of the stairs and glared down at him."kiddo im just looking out for you", hesaid and i rolled my eyes and kept walking.

Me-"well dont", i said and then closed my bedroom door.

I woke up the next day and school was canceled due to the  ice all over the roads, i got up and went and took a shower once i was done i lotioned up and then got dressed. I did my hair and it had long ringlets of curls flowing around my head i smiled. I walked out of the bathroom to be greeted by bella. I pushed past her and she pushed back, then slamed the bathroom door. It was almost night now.

I rolled my eyes and walked into my bedroom and i saw rose waiting, wow it suprised me at how beautiful she was at times. She definantly out shinned me.

Rose-"nu uh you know im dressing you for your date with emmett", she said and  walked over to me her high heeled boots clicking as she did."hhhmmm", she said as she looked threw my closet.

Me-"why?", i siad and she squeaked then threw a flowy white dress at me. i looked at it."no!".

Rose-"you either wear that or we go shopping with alice", she said and i shot up pff the bed taking off my jacket. I looked at her as she leaned agianst my desk."what?". she said and i gave her a look."oh come on its not like i dont have nothing you do", she said and i gave her a look and she groaned and rolled her eyes turning facing the walll i stripped down and got into the dress.

Me-"okay", i said and she turned around and smiled.She walked over to the closet and handed me some silver flatts. I smiled and took off my shoes putting them on, she smiled giving me a over look then nodded."Okay you look good to go out with my brother, tonight he might not be able to control his self when he sees you", she said and smiled she saw the  worried look on my face."oh no not like that i mean from jumping you you know you two in the back seat", she said and winked i laughed and she did too.

Rose-"okay my brother should be here any minute", she said looking at her watch she then smiled."he's here", she said and i grabbed my phone and my black leather jacket and ran down stairs past my dad who looked as i passed i ran out to his hummer and got in.