Chapter 7-"you told her?!"

Emmett's pov.

Rose-"yes i told her and i dont see whats wrong with it she totally fine with it", she said crossing her arms tightly across her chest as she glard downat the ground.

Carslie-"yes rose but still shes not supposed to know until her and emmett get together", i smiled at the thought as i leaned agianst the wall."then we can protect her more from the voltri".

I  zoned out of there arguement think about alex about how the way her hair flowed down to the middle of her back, the way her smile was so perfect. she had the most amazing curves that a model would kill for, and she had  small pink lips that i wanted against mine forever. I can just imagine us being together forever kissing and making love to her.... but i was cut out of my thoughts by edward.

Edward-"emmett stop.",he said trying to shake his head of my thoughts i laughed a booming laugh at him. He raised his head from his hands and i win ked at him and he jsut smiled.

Alice-"as i was saying ive seen the future carslie she's goign to be a very amazing vampire, im not sur eof her powers yet but there pretty amazing the short glimpses i get", she saidm and smiled bouncing in her seat.

I smiled i wonder what her powers are?

Rose-"see so me telling her wasnt a bad idea and plus shes okay with everything i even told her about emmett that hes her mate, i turned quickly to her. she didnt, she jsut smirked at me and winked."shes totally okay with it but still is curious about all of it".

She said but i was still nervous about it what if now she never wanted to be around me now?

Alice-"dont worry emmett i see you and alex coming together very soon just be patient", she said and i looked at her, she was smiling brightly beside jasper.

Carslie-"okay kids you all need to get ready for school, go on", he said and eveyrone got up leaving but before i left if elt esmes small hand on my shoulde stopping me everyone else went up the stairs.

Esme-"dont worry emmett everythings going to be perfect", she said and smiled i msiled back and nodded, then started up the stairs to my room.

I grabbed some clothes then headed to the shower, and got in.

Alex's pov.

I woke up to my phone ringing i groane dand rolled over trying to block it out, but it still rang it was roses ringtone, it stoped and i smiled then it started agian, i groaned and rolled over grogily.

Me-"hello", i said my head laying agianst the pillow.

Rose-"hey girl can you come over", she siad and i opened my eys and looked at my alarm clock it said 2:30 am.

Me-"why", i siad and groane dnestling myself in the covers.

Rose-"because carslie wants to talk to you so, emmett will be there shortly so be decent", she said and chuckled.

Me-"ya, well i dont know whos gonna open the door because im not getting up", i siad and i heard my window lift up, i quickly rolled over and saw emmett standing in the mooon light he smiled sheepishly at me. I hung up the phone and my phone dropped to the bed. I ran my hands threw my hair trying to settle it. I sat up and then got out of bed and got out of it standing up, i saw emmett run his eyes over my body slowly then meet my eyes. I remember rose said i was his soulmate, and i got nervous. Wow i never get nervous around guys.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed a t-shirt and jeans then  walked out of the room and went to the bathroom to change i got changed quietly and then went back into my room i saw emmett still waiting by the window, i grabbed my school bag and my phone and walked infront of him.

Me-"so how are we leaving in your caror mine", i said and he smiled.

Emmett-"uh not exactly", he said and then before i knew it he turned around."jump on my back", he said and i stared athim quizzically but stood back then jumped up wrapping my arms around his neck and wrapping my legs around his waist, his hand came and held onto my thigh keeping me in place.

 He was  cold really cold but it felt nice agaisnt my warm skin."hold on okay", he said and he moved towards the window then jumped down landing perfectly on the ground, then he took of in a fast running pace i could see were blurs.

I turned away and turned my head into the abck of his neck, feeling wind as it blowed around me. He finally came to a stop and i stilll had my head in the back of his neck, and my hair probably looked a mess.

Emmett-"ookay were here", he said and i raised my head to see we were infront of there house and i saw rose smirking from hte front porch. I released my arms from around his neck and he let me down slowly. I walked out from behind him and walked up to rose, she smiled.

Rose-"good morning", she said  and i looked at her and she laughed.

Me-"not really", i said and she laughed grabbing my hand and leading me into the house i followed grogily. If ollowed her into the living room and i fell onto the comfortable white couch. Rose sat beside me and handed me a orange juice, i smiled and took it, she then handed me a granola bar.

Carslie-"hello alex", he said nodding as he sat down on th couch infront of me. I nodded and opened the orange juice drinking some."so i just came to reasure that what rose here said you were okay with, i mean with us", he asked and i nodded.

Me-"ya im fine i guess i just thought  vampires were fairy tale's", i said and he nodded and chuckled."so rose" said that you all had powers what are they?", i asked and  carslie smiled.

Carslie-"well i can stand to be around blood, alice she can see the past, futur, and present., and jasper is an impath, and emmett has incredible strength. and edward can read minds", he siad and i nodded."any more comments?".

I shook my head still tired from being woke up to early, i leaned my head back into te couch and my eyes closed.

Rose-"ugh humans are always do you realize how bored me and alice were when you fell asleep that night of the slumber party. I had to keep alice from waking you up two times", she said and i smiled and laughed then i felt the cushion of the couch on the other side dent. i opened my eyes to see it was only me, alice, and rose in the living room now.

Emmett's pov.

Jasper-"so when are you gonna starty at least trying to make moves", he said as we sat out on the back porch.

Emmett-"i will i just get nervous around her", i said and rubbed the back of my neck staring at her threw the side window. I smiled as  she laughed.

Edward-"Well you should startm soon cause i know soon you wont be able to help your self from jumping her", he said and laughed and jasper joined in, i rolled my eyes.

Jasper-"oh trust me alex wont mind i feel her  emotions when she around him and they run high", he said and i turned to him.

Emmett-"ya cause she happy", i said and he smirked.

Jasper-"thats not the emotion i was talking about, catch my drift", he said and i looked at him then it came to me he ment sexually."yep thats the one", he said and i chuckled.

Emmett-"just how much is that emotion?", i asked getting curiouys, he smirked.

Jasper-"high", he said and smirked, and i did too, and looked back at the window to see all the girls smiling.

Edward-"soon emmett you'll have your amte and we can all be together as a whole", he said his hand on my shoulder i nodded as the guys stood beside me staring into the living room staring at the loves of there life just like i was.

Hey guys please comment and vote :)