Chapter 35- Adrenaline rushes

I smiled into the mirror as put on the red lip stick, tonight i was going to the car show and i was ecstatic. I checked my make-up over one last time before exiting out of my bathroom and to my dresser and sprayed some perfume on my chest and on the sides of my neck, once i finished i set it down and grabbed my kimono and slipped it on. I covered some what of my body from the crop top that i was wearing giving me a little more coverage. I smiled satisfied with the look and grabbed my phone heading down stairs and i saw rose in the living room cuddled up to Edward. "ooooooh look at you,got a hot date?", she said smirking and i smirked back."of coarse, what else would you think?", i said and she just chuckled to her self."well remember safe sex tonight, your still half human", she said and i rolled my eyes nodding."i'm not kidding don't make me get car-". "I've got it rose, ill be back later", i said and turned walking to the door."Alright ill wait up so don't you even-", i smirked as it became silent and i heard the thud of the remote hit the floor. I shut the door and walked to my car that i had parked out front and got in.I smiled as i revved my engine as i sped down the road going 80, i still had a couple of miles before i hit city limits and i made my time last as i sped down the wooded road. I felt my heart finally un clench as i began feeling free, speed did that to me, it made me feel like i was flying.

I slowed down as i came into town and made it to the garage and i smiled as i saw Brandon left the garage door open motioning me in. I smiled as i parked in the garage and the door came down behind me. I killed my car and opened my door stepping out with the help of Brandon."you get out alight?", he said looking at me and i smiled as i saw his sea blue eyes stare at me with concern and i nodded."ya im fine", i said and he smiled."good", he said and i nodded and smiled back. i locked my car and Brandon grabbed my hand leading me out the back of the garage and shut the door back and locked it."come on we gotta go meet crash and Ashton", he said and i nodded following him as he lead me down the side walk. I had never actually took the time to look around town actually i noticed tiny shops that looked like they had been there for awhile but had been updated with new stores in them. It was a cute little town, not to big like other bigger cities.

Finally after two blocks we made it to what looked like a ware house and we walked over to the door, and Brandon tapped on my door in a pattern and i raised my eyebrow at him and he smiled squeezing my hand. I heard the door squeel as it began to raise and me and Brandon went under and it shut behind us. i smiled as i looked around at the cars filling my heart swell.

"hey Brandon, whats up man!", crash said walking up, and did a handshakes."so since she's here lets get going man", he said and handed brandon his keys and brandon nodded and lead me over to a car that was so beautiful.(car is up above or the side i don't remember watt pad changes so much lol) "nice", i said and let go of his hand and ran my fingers over the hood."ya", he said and turned to see him smirking, and he walked over to my door and opened it for me"ladies first", he said and i chuckled and got in and he shut the door.the inside was lite up by orange lighting around the car,Brandon got in and started the car and pulled up in behind somebody i watched as the metal door rose up again and we exited out onto the street. i looked around smiling at the towns little lights as we passed through leaving. We were leaving out of the little town and driving to somewhere."so where exactly are we going?", i said and looked to him and he smiled."its a surprise", he said and smiled keeping his eyes on the road."why? what if your gonna kill you and i don't know it", i said and smirked and he chuckled."i guess you'll have to take that chance with me huh", he said and he turned his head making eye contact with me i chuckled as he kept looking, i rolled my eyes and turned and looked ahead to see the car ahead make a sharp turn and so did Brandon drifting around the corner i smiled as we began to pick up speed.

I smiled as all the trees flew by us as the drove down the winding road," so how'd you get the car?", i asked and he smiled."i worked for it", he said and i snorted."this type of car would take years and more than you lived", i said and he chuckled."alrite fine, lets just say, me and someone made a bet and they lost", he said and i chuckled."okay now that makes more since", said and he chuckled."hey five O five O", i heard from a walkie talkie that was sitting in the drink holder."dammit", Brandon said and i felt him increase speed. I turned around and saw red and blue lights three cars behind us."Brandon picked up the walkie talkie and cleared his throat."everyone make a dart for the tunnel up ahead, it may delay the time we get there but there's to many turns on this main road", Brandon spoke and i heard as it buzzed back in." man your gonna have to get ahead of me i dont know the route ", a guy said and Brandon smirked."alrite pull back just a little", he said and i watched as Brandon moved out of are and into the other road and i watched as we passed a car lite up with blue on the inside but it was tinted like Brandon's. When he got ahead Brandon punched it and we began moving faster down the road."Put your seat belt on for me okay", Brandon said to me and i obeyed and put it on and he slipped his on. "alrite guys right her man clean cuts", he said and he turned the wheel and we turned side ways and i looked up to see a tunnel and Brandon gunned it through.

i smiled at the tunnel lights and turned to see the others coming through. But also the cop coming faintly behind."hhmmmm didn't work hes still coming", i said and Brandon chuckled."no i wanted him to come down here", he said and i looked at him curiously as we kept going", hold on tight", he said and i looked ahead to see a seament brick square."oh shi-", my words got caught in my throat as Brandon quickly swerved and we were up on the side of the tunnel wall. Once we passed the block he came back down on the road and i watched as the other cars did the same leaving the cop stranded."nice work", i said as Brandon made it back onto a main road."did you doubt me?", he said and smirked looking at me and i bite my lip and shrugged and looked out the window.