Chapter 14-"racing is a game, and you always dont win..."

Hey guys here's another chapter :) i know i know hold the aplause lol :) jk, but enjoy heres the music that plays in the first part 

MY love by sia (its amazing :) )

I smiled as emmett held me close as we walked down the street, I signed leaning into him We were walking around town and it was now almost desert people inside still partying, i smiled as i looked at the pretty water fountain it was beautiful and was shooting out spurts of water that had different colors.

I smiled and walked with emmett over, he turned to me and i saw the look of nervousness in his eyes. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back i rested my hands on his shoulders and leaned up and kissed him, and he signed kissing me back and bringing me close.

I smiled as romantic music was playing around us from a girl playing on the street, a little ways away. I smiled everythings, everyday for the rest of my life will be filled with moments like this me and him. I pulled away and he smiled at me and pulled out of my embrace, he signed looking like he didnt know what to do.

Me-"emmett whats wrong?", i asked and he signed looking me in the eyes and staring back at me in the eyes.

Emmett-"alex i love you, i love you more than anything.......you cant even count how many years i want to spend with you", he said and i smiled looking at him still confused as what he was getting at."i want to spend and eternity with you forever alex i cant live without you, i would kill myself if something ever happened to you, your my everything", he said and looked at me seriously and pushed my falling hair behind my ear." your the air i breath my own special kind of drug, you make me happier than i have ever been in my whole exsistence, when i said i wanted you forever i meant it", he said and i smiled.

"and this...i hope after this....were still together....he said breathign heavily when he really didnt need to.

Me-"emmett shhh its okay breath and just tell me", i said and he nodded."alex  elizabeth swan i want to be with you forever eternity will you marry me", he said and i looked at him shocked my expression dropping into emotionless. He smield and pulled out a box and i saw a beautiful ring in it, i looked back at him and smiled tears coming to my eyes, i walked up to him and leaned up on my tippy toes and pulled him down and kissed him.

Me-"oh ofcoarse i would", i whispered against his lips and he smiled lifting me up and smiling. I felt my tears drop and he sat me down and smiled down at me, he wipped away my tears and pushed my hair behind my ears.He smiled taking the ring out of the box he got to one knee. He lifted my hand and put it on,  i smiled at him and laughed.

he did to and laughed and picked me up and i wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me around the waist, i was glad i wore jeans tonight. I smiled as he carried me all the way back to the hotel i smiled putting my head on his shoulder and relaxing a perminant smile on my face. We enetered the hotel sweet and i put my head in the crook of his neck pretending to be asleep.

ALice-"ahhh!!.......", she said but imeadiatley stopped as emmett shhhhed her."did you do it?', she said in a whisper and he nodded. i felt someone lift my hand and a small squeak,  and soon the persons hand left mine.

Jasper-"alice calm down before you wake her", he said and i could since the hummor in his voice hinting at me i rolled my eyes and thought of a heavily sleep on my mind and body."oh ya by the way the rest of us were going to go out for some more fun, come with us i promise we'll be back before she wakes up", he said  and i smiled on the inside my plan working its way out easier.

Emmett-"alrite well im gonna go lay her down and be right out after i lay here down", he said and i heard murmurs of okays and ya's.

I felt soft silky sheets and then more layed ontop of me and warmth engulfing me, i felt a kiss on  my forehead.