Chapter 26-"Just a little time"

I opened mty eyes and closed groaning as i stretched out, i felt the covers wrapped snug around me.i groaned as i felt not all through my body, i felt like i had slept for eternity.I opened my eyes agian and saw the plain white ceiling, i turned my head and saw emmetts familiar black sheets.I smiled and closed my eyes and  then opened again before sitting up and looking around,emmett was no where in site, i pushed the covers back and got out of bed and stretched once more.i walked over to the dresser and opened my drawer and grabbed some myself some clothes and closed the drawer. I walked towards mine and emmetts bathroom asnd closed the door and sat my stuff on the counter and got in taking a shower.

I finished and stepped out and dryed off and changed into my clothes and brushed my teeth, i finished and set my tooth brush in the holder and signed looking at the counter for my hair brush.I looked all through the drawers but couldnt find it, i walked into the bedrooom and looked around and smiled as i saw it on the dresser i smiled and walked over grabbing it but as i did i saw a picture of me and emmett and him holding me.

I then felt a wave of realization hit me, me,pills,bella,emmett.I closed my eyes and groaned, i opened my eyes and set my brush back on the dresser."alex, i heard esme's soft voice say and i turned to see her standing in the door way. "hey esme what do u need?", i asked andf she smiled slightly."just came to check and see if your awake...were downstairs come on", she said and i nodded and followed her out and i walked intot he living room, as i walked in i saw emmett siting in a chair with his head in his hands, alice and jasper sitting on the love seat looking at me along with  rose,edward, and carslie on the other couch."alex why dont you sit down",esme said and i walked over to the other empty chair and looked down and noticed i still had the picture in my hand i stuck it beside me and looked at my hands.

"look if your gonna yell at me, trust me i already feel bad and im sorry", i said breaking the deadly silence that was over the room."why alex?", carslie said and i kept my head down stairing at my hands as i felt all eyes on me."i-i dont i just....i dont know", i said and i heared a scoff and i looked up to see emmett glaring.A chill ran down my spine, i had never seen him so angry.but what hurt the most was it was all becaus eof me and for me."you dont know....thats bullshit!", he said and i finched at his words not being as gentle as they usually were."emmett..", i heard jasper say but he was interrupted by emmett.

"dont jasper", he said in a deadly tone his eyes shifting to jasper who didnt flinch just stared back at him not afraid."no emmett your way out of line to speak to her like that.Yes what she did mad you angry but gives you no reason to speak that tone with her", he said and emmett turned his attention back to me."how could you", he said and i felt tears wanna stream down my face,but i pushed them back and looked away not being able to take his gaze and shrugged."Alex", he said sternly i signed and looke back to him."sorry", i said the only word i could find at this moment my brain was frozen. locked leaving me vulnerable.

Emmett laughed out loud a boom laughing, but this laugh was different it was sweet and humerous like his others it was a hard angry laugh."sorry for what", he said and looked at me."for trying to kill yourself!!", he said and stood up andno sooner i saw a object smash against the wall behind me.I flinched and screammed at hearing it.No sooner jasper,edward and carslie were up infront of me sheilding me from him.I saw emmett smile at jasper as he stood infront stairing emmett down."what you actually think i could hurt her?", emmett said glaring at jasper.

"no but your out of line emmett, i think you should go and cool off", he said and sternly and  emmett smiled before smirking and rolling his eyes raising his hand up in a surrendering way."alright fine", he said backing away slowly and turned walking away.

"wait emmett", i said and got up but edward turned standing in my way but i pushed past him only to have my arm caught by jasper."alex i dont think thats a good-".

"jasper let go", i said looking into his eyes and he looked back slowly releasing his grip and i turned running out to find emmett.I saw him at the end of the tree line and i ran to the tree line running after him."emmett wait for me", i said as i ran behind him but he was still far ahead and not stoping his strides."emmett!!!", i yelled once more and stopped.No sooner i saw him face to face with me extremly close.

"what alex!", he said ina angry tone.For once in a long time i cowarded away few steps back and i felt tears brim my eyes."im sorry", i said breathing out."alex you know i hear you saying it but i dont believe you", he said in a emotionless tone."you wanted to die..", he said angrly i just looked down."emmett im sorry i was just so depressed..", i said and looked at him and he smiled shaking his head."and you didnt think you couldnt talk to me? You dont realize how much that hurts alex", he said and i felt a huge pain in my chest.I knew how he felt and i knew i had hurt him a lot more then i could every know."you wouldnt know though cause all you were thinking about was yourself alex", he said and ilooked down.

"you know when i put that ring on your finger it meant something to me...", he said and i looked up to see pain etched on his face as he stared at me."but now i realize that im the only one that felt anything", he said and i felt my heart clench in pain.It felt like it had  just shattered from just having a thousand needles in it."i do feel something with you see", i said and grabbed the picture out of my pocket and showed him and he grabed it from me and stared at it with no emotion.

In a blink if a eye i say the picture split in two and all i could do was breath in and look down and looked at the picture as it lay in two parts on the ground."i gotta go", he said and in a blink of a eyes he was gone leaving me alone in the woods.

I cryed silently holding the pieces of the picture in my hand as i watched the fire burn in the little fire i  made to keep me warm.I felt like shit litterally.I had hurt him and he did nothing to deserve it.I closed my eyes and breathed out as more tears fell.

"you know you shouldnt be crying", a voice sounded out from beihind me and i turned to see jasper standing there a few feet away.I looked back to the fire and quickly wiped my face, i felt jasper sit beside me on the log and i held the picture tighter in my hands-well halfs of the picture.

"he just needs to blow off some steam alex i promise everythings gonna be alright", he said and i shook my head."jasper this bigger then some race", i said and he wrapped his arm around me chuckling and rubbing my arm."your right...but i know one thing he didnt just put that ring on your finger for nothing.He loves you alex and thats all you need to know,hell come back", he said and i shook my held another flood of tears over taking my pody as they poured out silently."i dont think so", i said and closed my eyes."whys that", he said and i let another tear roll down my cheek.

"he tore are picture apart", i said and showed him the pieces of it and i stuck it together like imaginary tape was there."alex pictures can be fixed...this, he said motioning to my picture."means nothing,emmett loves you just like i love alice, or edward loves rose, or carslie loves esme", he said and i signed breathing out staring out into the fire.

"jasper it isnt working", i said and he laughed and i looked at him."whats not working", he said and i grabbed it out of my pocket and did it and saw as the skin reattached its self back together."he did it didnt he", i said and he looked at me and nodded.i nodded and jasper stood up,"lets get you abck its getting late", he said and helped me up and i leaned against him as we walked back to the house."jasper", i said  he squeesed my shoulder."ya alex?", he said and i signed."i feel like shit", i said and he chuckled  at me.