Chapter 6-"distant"

The next day i walked out side to my new camero and started up the car, i arrived at the new school and walked towards the door i heard alice's voice threw the commotion but i ignored it still not sure if i should be around them i mean if they were vampires they could kill me.

Im walked into my first period and sat in a different seat beside some of hte people i see bella sitting at lunch with sometimes, i saw emmett walk in and he frowned as he saw me at the front i looked down and shrunk in my chairs playing with a strand of my hair. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see a girl with brown hair.

Jessica-"hi im jessica, your bella's sister right?", she said and smiled i could already tell just from her voice she was a two face bitch, i faked smiled.

Me-"hello im alex and yes", she is i said and she smiled.

Jessica-"i told you angela i was right", she dsaid nad smiled."wow ..your way different from bella i mean wait do you like shopping?", she saske looking at me curiously.

Me-"ya?", i said and her smile grew big.

Jessica-"omg your so nothing like bella", she said and i faked smiled agian and thank gofd the teacher came in so she finally shut up.

I had luckly ignored the cullnes all day but now it was lunch crap i dont want to sit with myself and be a loner. Whatever ill just go home', i thought as i made my way down the hall, i went down the  school steps pulling my jacket close. As i reached my car i saw rose standing there, whta the hell how did she know i was going threw.  Maybe i could make a run for it before she see's, damn to late shes saw me. I made the rest of the way over, she crossed her arms at me.

Rose-"alex why have you been ignooring us?", she asked and i shrugged."dont give me that alex tell me", she said and i looked at my black boots."alex...".

Me-" i havent",. i siad and she snorted.

Rose-"pssh thats bullshit i knew you heard alice this morning an dyou ignored emmett an dall of us in all your classes", she said and pushed off the car, i backed up."alex whats wrong", she said and stepped to me agian an di stepped bakc eyes still stuck on the concrete."you know dont you", she sai and i looked up to see her with a frown on her face.

Me-"So its true?", i siad and she nodded."c-can you hurt me", i said and she shook her head no.She looked up at me an di stared back."why didnt you tell me?", i asked and she frowned.

Rose-"because i didnt want to freak you out, we usually dont interact with humans but alice had a vision and at first she thought she saw bella with emmett but then the visions got clearer and she saw you and a week later bela cam eover complaining that you were coming down. She kept saying how horrible you are, and that you were a whore", she said and i rolled my eyes so like bella."but all in all i would rather have you with my brother than her, ale xi know this might be weird but your emmetts soulmate, thats why he stays around you. Hes very protective and he doesnt want you getting hurt", she said and i looked at her confused.How wa si emmetts soulmate?

Me-"but he's a vampire an d we can never be together caus ehe could kill me", i siad and she shook her ehad no.

Rose-"no you two could be together forever just like me and edward, i mean he could change you into a vampire and you to could literally live forever", she said and smiled slightly. Wait change me into a vampire.Then me you and alice could never have to leave each otehr we'd be best friends forever", she said and giggled i laughed slightly.

Me-"dont you guys drink blood how do ya'll come here?", i asked and she smiled.

Rose-"we drink aniamals blood were what you'd call vegetarian", she said and i nodded."alex i promise we will never hurt you", she said nad came up to me and hugged me, i hugged back after a few minutes and she smiled..