Chapter 19-"Transformation.Man all i want is ice for my face"

"Some news people bare scare some but not all"

Carslie-"its nice to see you all,but why the suprise vist?", he asked and i sat with emmett in the arm chair, his smile faultered some.

Elezar-"i wish it were on good terms carslie", he said and cleared his throat."you see,we were called to the volturi to send you a message about the girl", he said and emmett tightened his grip around me pulling me to his chest.Everyone looked at me and then back to him."they say they know about her, and they know she knows what we are,you.....have till the end of winter to change her or they'll...", he said and looked carslie dead in the eyes."they'll deal with her...they said they cant risk exsposure,sorry to bring such downing news", he said and i looked at carslie who just kept his stare at elezar.Esme looked at me and then at carslie.

Carslie-"did they say anything else?', he asked and elezar shook his head no.

Elezar-"sorry to bring this news to you too alex isnt it dear?", he said looking at me and i nodded.

Me-"its fine, its not the worst thing ive ever heard", i said and i looked away out the wind.

Elezar-"she strong for a human, i think good will come from here....for being a vampire that is", he said but i didnt look i just kept my eyes set on the window even though i felt many on me.

Carslie-"yes she is and ill do whatever it takes to protect her, even if she doesnt want to be a vampire, i still fight for her", he said.

Esme-"me too", she said and alice,jasper,rose, and edward did too.

I just signed and rubbed my face, i groaned at the pain in my face and my back ugh!!!!

Esme-"dear whats wrong?", she said and i groaned looking up to see her face looking at my mine.

Me-"i need ice for my face....", and back i said holding it.A few chuckles came through the room and i groaned.

Emmett-"so you gonna tell me why were laying here with you on your stomach, a ice pack on your back and one to your face?", he asked form beside me.I yawned my eyes closed as i tryed to relax.

Me-"nope".

Emmett-"alex", he said and i opened my eyes lazily to see him staring down at me.

Me-"did anyone ever tell you that silence is the key to happiness", i said and he snorted.

Emmett-"did anyone tell you that not every secret you keep stays hidden?", he said and i rolled my eyes and closed them."so what happened out there?".

Me-"did anyone every tell you over the many years you've lived that you ask to many question's", i said snuggling into the cover.

Emmett-"yes,yes they have but thats not the point", he said and i just smiled."oh you think thats funny?", he said and i nodded and then groaned.

Me-"oww my face!!!!!", i said and emmett laughed and i heard a few other around laughing loudly.Stupid vampire's.

Emmett-"wanna tell me now?".

Me-"no put the ice pac back on my face", i said and i soon felt it again."my back hurts", i said whining.

Emmett-"alrite, im tired of here it here", he said and i felt weight on my butt and lower back and the ice pack being taken off.(perverts :P )t

I then felt my back being massaged by him, at first i winced in pain but then it actually started to feel good.

"feel better?", he asked and i nodded and mumbled yes.

Me-"can you domy face?", i asked and he chuckled.

Emmett-"i think i can do more than that", he said and i smiled.

Rose-"what am i hearing?!", i heard rose say from the other side of the door and i couldnt help but laugh and smile.

Hey guys here's a new chapter. hoped you like.Now for the challenge i say about 10 votes 10 comments, no doubling comments one from each reader. then ill post :) Got it go :)