Chapter 25-"Pink Dress's,Smiles,and Pills"

Id like to give thanks to the 8 of you that commented on my last chapter and those of you that voted :)Sorry if its a boring chapter but here ya go :) please comment and vote :) i love it when you all do :)

I felt the sun as it warmed me, i opened my eyes and looked to see my self in a feild.I smiled and looked up closing my eyes letting the sun consume me, i loved the sun it was so comforting unlike forks that always felt so sad and cold."you look horrible".(How bella looks on the side  -->)

I froze as i heard the voice the voice i had been wanting to hear  these past few weeks.Bella.I opened my eyes t see her standing 4 feet away smiling slightly at me, i smiled feeling tears brim my eyes."your one to talk", i said and sniffled  smiling.She smiled back sadly and came up to me and raised her hand to my cheek and grazed my cheek,"dont cry alex", she said and i sniffled and breathed out."bella", i said and a tear slipped from my eye.

"why bella", i said and she dropped her hand and signed."alex i-i cant tell you im not allowed to it will mess the future up, alex", she said stepping closer and grabbing my cheeks i grabbed her hands holding onto her."i need you to.....alex i know your capible of figuring it out", she said and i shook my head."yes alex you have to!!", she said and i shook my head."bella i miss you so much...im so sorry", i said more tears falling.

"alex your my sister and i love you", she said smiling at me sadness showing in her eyes."i forgive you....alex just please dont do it...", she said and i looked at her confused, and she let go of my face."do what bells?", i said reaching to grab her hand but she stepped back shaking her head."i have to go im not supposed to be here", she said  smiled sadly before disappearing .

'Noooooo!!!!!!!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Alex wake up relax it was just a bad dream", i opened my eyes to see emmett looking down at me as i layed in his arms, i felt tear brim my eyes, i turned my head into his chest and let tears out."shhhh its alright alex i got you", he said and rubbbed my back holding me like a child.

I heard a clear of a throat and i wipped my eyes and looked to the door to see jasper standing there looking down with his arms behind his back, i felt emmett pull the covers around me."what is it jasper", he said and jasper looked up at him noticing i was covered up.Rather then just in my tank top and sleep shorts."alice wanted to know if you would accompany her on a shopping trip", he said and i signed but smiled at jasper."ofcoarse jsper tell her ill be down in  awhile i jsut have to get ready.....by myself", i said adding to the end and he smiled laughing slightly.

"ill tell her", he said and walked out leaving me and emmett alone, i looked to him and he looked down at me."you sure alex?", he said and i nodded geting out of his embrace and  walking over to the dresser and grabbed me a shirt, and some shorts and stuff and turned to see emmett watchign me.I smiled and rolled my eyes turning and walking intot he bathroom, i got in the shower and scrubbed off the dream, i had been having dreams likle that, but never had bella ever come to the feild.

I had been looking through the stuff i had found in bellas room but it just wasnt adding up, something was missing.

i finally finished and got out and dryed off, then got on my clothes and shoes.I fixed my hair and make up and then s opened the door stepping out to see emmett laying on the bed, he looked at me as i walked out and smiled when he saw me, he whistled at me and i rolled my eyes."wow stunning", he said and winked and i laughed."see ya later....grizzly", i said and smirked walking out the door and made my way downstair to a smiling alice.